PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Walker Breaches Gambling Regulations?

Future17
07-03-2018, 09:14 AM
Apologies for a Hearts-related thread, but found it quite funny that Nick Colgan has dropped Jamie Walker in it.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/ex-hibs-keeper-nick-colgan-on-derbies-and-his-jamie-walker-bet-1-4701227

Smartie
07-03-2018, 09:23 AM
A career as headline writer for the Daily Record awaits the OP.

cabbageandribs1875
07-03-2018, 10:04 AM
LeVain really did make an utter erky of himself with that silly 'natural order' statement eh, personally, i just can't understand why on earth he gets so much media attention, he was a total failure as national team coach and has never won anything in his playing career.... the budge yin should put a gagging order on the utter throbber

SirDavidsNapper
07-03-2018, 10:07 AM
LeVain really did make an utter erky of himself with that silly 'natural order' statement eh, personally, i just can't understand why on earth he gets so much media attention, he was a total failure as national team coach and has never won anything in his playing career.... the budge yin should put a gagging order on the utter throbber

Levein is just a less successful version of Peter Houston. Welt of a man.

CallumLaidlaw
07-03-2018, 10:17 AM
Apologies for a Hearts-related thread, but found it quite funny that Nick Colgan has dropped Jamie Walker in it.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/ex-hibs-keeper-nick-colgan-on-derbies-and-his-jamie-walker-bet-1-4701227

No he didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarlingtonHibee
07-03-2018, 10:36 AM

Ffs, this board is beyond belief sometimes....

Betty Boop
07-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Good grief a hanging offense.

WeeRussell
07-03-2018, 11:24 AM
I'm not a fan of the term at all.. but is this the first Hibs.net member to "whoosh" themselves?

(didn't enjoy typing that.. may have to add it to the pet hate threads actually :greengrin)

Future17
08-03-2018, 06:43 AM
A career as headline writer for the Daily Record awaits the OP.

A bit harsh! :greengrin

No he didn’t.

How so?

I'm not a fan of the term at all.. but is this the first Hibs.net member to "whoosh" themselves?

(didn't enjoy typing that.. may have to add it to the pet hate threads actually :greengrin)

I'm not following you. :confused:

CallumLaidlaw
08-03-2018, 06:46 AM
A bit harsh! :greengrin

How so?

I'm not following you. :confused:

Apologies. The rules have changed in England. It used to be they couldn’t bet on English football. Wasn’t aware it had now changed to all football worldwide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cocteautwin
08-03-2018, 07:29 AM
Has Walker even started a game for Wigan since he went there? Says zero appearances on Wikipedia. Another Scot disappears into the ether for a season or two before ending back in Scotland?

BoomtownHibees
08-03-2018, 07:30 AM
Has Walker even started a game for Wigan since he went there? Says zero appearances on Wikipedia. Another Scot disappears into the ether for a season or two before ending back in Scotland?

I’m sure he scored last week

Future17
08-03-2018, 11:07 AM

One start and three sub appearances. No goals.

hibby6270
08-03-2018, 11:11 AM
The guys not even at Hearts any more. Why are we talking about him? Why would we care?

Scouse Hibee
08-03-2018, 11:44 AM

What exactly are you implying?

Iggy Pope
08-03-2018, 12:02 PM
Anyone else not grasping much of this thread?

Keith_M
08-03-2018, 01:11 PM
Anyone else not grasping much of this thread?

Apart from the OP, I think nobody is

Future17
08-03-2018, 01:23 PM
The guys not even at Hearts any more. Why are we talking about him? Why would we care?

The OP was more an attempt at an irreverent way of posting the article about Colgan and the derby. I posted it because I found it interesting/amusing. You are not required to care.

What exactly are you implying?

That Jamie Walker has breached the FA's regulations on betting and Nick Colgan has publicly stuck him in it. :greengrin

Famous Fiver
08-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Walker scored?

In what context, can I humbly ask?