PDA

View Full Version : Your derby day

Lancs Harp
06-03-2018, 09:29 PM
So what are your plans for the day/evening. I wont be at the game I only wish I could be. Working Friday but will be glued to the box come 7ish, most likely with a bottle or two or something and front window decked out in green and white.

Are you going for a pre match pint or two?

Pagan Hibernia
06-03-2018, 09:35 PM
So what are your plans for the day/evening. I wont be at the game I only wish I could be. Working Friday but will be glued to the box come 7ish, most likely with a bottle or two or something and front window decked out in green and white.

Cant make the game due to my mums 70th birthday in Belfast but by god I’ll be drunk by 6pm on Friday!! Derbies, even when the jambos are pish, always make me nervous

HH81
06-03-2018, 09:35 PM
I will be getting up around 8am.

Go for a swim in the pool/hottub then shower. I need to call and buy some trainers so will do that before heading to the pub at 2ish for a 2.45 kick off.

Nice way to spend my last day in Florida. Mon Hibs.

RossScott1991
06-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Took a half day at work, finish at 12.30 as have a few of my mates, straight from south gale into leith to hit the boozer for a solid 6 hours before the game.. then out after..hopefully celebrating!!

been to four in hand last few times, but wouldn't mind going somewhere else before this one. Suggestions for best boozers?

Souter96Mac
06-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Was, up until tonight, working til 9 Friday night.. Have managed to get away for 7:30. Will still miss kick off, but will be heading straight to my local in Newcastle to cheer on the boys in green and white.

DarlingtonHibee
06-03-2018, 09:44 PM
Darlington flyer showing it live for any North East fans.

Pretty Boy
06-03-2018, 09:51 PM
Girlfriend and daughter are away this week so 1st weekend to do as I please for months.

Working until 5. Iona for half past, few pints, game, few more pints, something unhealthy to eat on the way home, sleep, pub again by early afternoon Saturday for more celebratory beers, more unhealthy food then sleep all day Sunday.

weecounty hibby
06-03-2018, 09:51 PM
ER for four pm as I have been lucky enough to have been asked to hospitality. Really looking forward to it, been in hospitality at ER before but never for a derby. Eldest daughter using my ST to take my son to the game. She is just about as excited as me as she has never been to a derby even though she had a ST for a number of years.

Lancs Harp
06-03-2018, 09:53 PM
Girlfriend and daughter are away this week so 1st weekend to do as I please for months.

Working until 5. Iona for half past, few pints, game, few more pints, something unhealthy to eat on the way home, sleep, pub again by early afternoon Saturday for more celebratory beers, more unhealthy food then sleep all day Sunday.

If Carlsberg did weekends.:wink:

Sammy7nil
06-03-2018, 09:54 PM
Got a ticket yesterday in the pub about 5:45 3 or 4 pints before the game. Enough to give you a wee buzz but still enjoy the game and actually remember what happened. Hopefully another couple after the game recalling a comfy win.

Scouse Hibee
06-03-2018, 10:14 PM
Finish work at five, bite to eat in La Fav, few beers before the game, several beers after it then home to prepare for Saturday pub day and Liverpool v Manure on tv.

Booked4Being-Ugly
06-03-2018, 10:29 PM
I usually drive to the fitba but on Fri I fancy going for a few pints but will have the wee man on tow.

Can anyone recommend a place where I could go around Easter Road that kids can get in?

Lancs Harp
06-03-2018, 10:31 PM
I usually drive to the fitba but on Fri I fancy going for a few pints but will have the wee man on tow.

Can anyone recommend a place where I could go around Easter Road that kids can get in?

Perseverance lets kids in, will be a good atmosphere in there pre match.

Booked4Being-Ugly
06-03-2018, 10:34 PM
Perseverance lets kids in, will be a good atmosphere in there pre match.Good man, thanks.

Pete
06-03-2018, 10:37 PM
Working and finding out the score when I finish.

Yay.

drummondst
06-03-2018, 10:38 PM
Will be shouting & bawling at the television in
The Green Man , Leamington. Up the Hibees.
& be watching the game next Friday night in
Buxton, Derbyshire as away with the missus.
Drummond St:nlgwa

Franck Stanton
06-03-2018, 10:43 PM

Not E/R but the Tor at Hawkill or Tamsons half way down E/R used to allow kids in

majorhibs
06-03-2018, 10:46 PM
3 possibles here near Torrevieja, will visit all before final decision, fortunately the local decent nightclubs round here all just started opening again, totally amazing the stamina you find, even after a huge skinfull already, when getting a result against spoiling fouling levein led charity theivin pub team no-marks like these who still now, after bumping Lady Haigs charity, every remembrance time act like their team did everything WW1 & no other team did anything. That’s them though. I’m still at the moment, after speaking to some folk around, on a bit of a high horse here about how much of the nonsense everybody in Edinburgh nowadays puts down to red top rag nonsense , but it is what has actually been read & taken as fact elsewhere!
Friday late will be immense!

calumhibee1
06-03-2018, 10:50 PM
Working then home for my tea. No pints for me, straight to the game and then when we win I’ll possibly go out after.

The Pointer
06-03-2018, 11:02 PM
As it's on Sky I'll go up to a friends to watch it then back to the house for a couple of beers. Always feel a bit canny before a derby.

Leith's finest
06-03-2018, 11:02 PM
Took a half day at work, finish at 12.30 as have a few of my mates, straight from south gale into leith to hit the boozer for a solid 6 hours before the game.. then out after..hopefully celebrating!!

been to four in hand last few times, but wouldn't mind going somewhere else before this one. Suggestions for best boozers?
Stopped going to the four in hand a few year ago, the lager is rotten

Austinho
06-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Alarm set for 6.30 in the morning. Grab laptop, watch game on Hibs TV in bed, have breakfast at half time.

Back to sleep if we lose. Back to sleep if we win.

NorthRoadHibee
07-03-2018, 12:24 AM
Finish work at 230. Bus into town, probably head down to either the harp and castle or Robbie’s for a few pre match beverages. Absolutely buzzing for this one, we are due to give someone a doing this season and no better game for it than this one! 🍻

Sauzee16
07-03-2018, 12:35 AM
I’m taking my five year old to his first derby match having been at a few matches before so I’ll be on best behaviour and hope a certain Hibernian pub owner on leith walk will let us in for a couple before the match, head home and watch it all over again. Can’t wait for the look on his face seeing the stadium in the lights full house.

we are hibs
07-03-2018, 06:29 AM
Took the day off so will be starting early. Friday night derbies are the way forward

frazeHFC
07-03-2018, 06:34 AM
Starting early every day this week so I can leave at 12.30 on Friday. Spoons for a few then down to the Harp. Can't wait!

lyonhibs
07-03-2018, 06:54 AM
With no games on in the EPL or Championship I should, hopefully, be safe to get a spot booked in my local to watch the game, probably without sound but c'est la vie.

A wee Hibs, Scotland and France treble would make it the most Carlsberg of weekends ������

iwasthere1972
07-03-2018, 07:19 AM
Up at 5.30am. Off to work until 5pm. Bus straight to town. In the pub for 6pm for a few beers then the match. Back to the pub afterwards.

That's about it.

El Gubbz
07-03-2018, 07:25 AM
I’ve got an exam at half 1 so have to postpone any pre match exuberance until half 4 ☹️

Still Smiling
07-03-2018, 07:44 AM
I’m on holiday in New Zealand. Mate using season ticket. Will watch on Hibs TV at 8:45am on Sat local time.
Was glad the Hamilton game was cancelled as I will be home for the rearranged date. Really been hot down here...how is the weather back home?

Forza Fred
07-03-2018, 08:08 AM
It will be the usual here......set the alarm to make sure I don’t miss the kick off, grab a coffee and a bit toast, then fiddle with Hibs TV and jump up and down screaming obscenities...to the surprise of my next door Sydney neighbours.

Just over our ditch, the Enzed Based Hibbies, reinforced by a few visitors from over here are having an anniversary bash in Wellington that night.

However the derby means they are all meeting in a boozer to watch the game together from about 0830.......

Can’t imagine anything could possibly go wrong later on......and the speeches should be good!

ian cruise
07-03-2018, 08:13 AM
Driving to Lochinver on Friday, nightmare! Leaving at half 6 so choice will be listen to game on radio but risk Mrs C chatting through it or to have radio and phone silence and watch the game when I get there, which may be the smarter option.

Frazerbob
07-03-2018, 11:54 AM
Missing my first Derby in god knows how long thanks to the late date change so sold my ticket. I’ll be joining some other Aberdeen based guys in Halo Bar for the first half before heading round the corner to The Garage for the Gerry Cinnamon gig. Not sure wether to keep tracks on the game during the gig or avoid it and watch the 2nd half ‘as live’ when I get home.

EH54
07-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Finish work at 3:30 Head to Train station pub on ER by 4:30 hopefully. GGTTH

hailhail22
07-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Job interview in the morning, Probably the worst morning to have one as I will have the Derby day buzz/nerves so I'll be thinking about the game sitting there, Drop the wee one off to the mother around half 3 then to my mates for a few drinks before the game, Hopefully head into town after

SirDavidsNapper
07-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Wake up nervous, go to work nervous, come home from work nervous, go to the game nervous, relax five minutes in, unleash some abuse at Potter, sing SOL, go home exuberant, get very drunk.

Usual Easter Road derby.

FilipinoHibs
07-03-2018, 12:00 PM

In Singapore so early dinner and comotozed with alcohol. Crash out early so wake around 3:30am with hangover forcing me up with dehydration. Make stong expresso and watch the game. A win means I will be high/drunk all Saturday.

GoalsMcGinley
07-03-2018, 01:22 PM
Work from home, sharp finish, Bunch o Roses by 5pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackSheep
07-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Wake up early feeling like it’s Christmas morning... spend all day watching the clock til my mate finishes work at 5... hobble down to Easter Road on my crutches and maybe have a pint or two before heading to the stadium early to avoid pissing everyone in my section of the east off as it takes me forever to climb the stairs to my seat!! 😂

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-03-2018, 05:22 AM
If Carlsberg did weekends.:wink:

Sounds like a normal weekend (except the Sunday).

Pedantic_Hibee
08-03-2018, 06:07 AM
Finish work at 3.30, pick up daughter and stepson and head home to watch the game with a couple of beers while the aforementioned children are slipped a sleeping tablet each.

Man Down Under
08-03-2018, 06:23 AM
Wake up about 9.30am for 9.45am kick off which is early for me, I prefer staying up until 4am for the 3pm kickoffs. Probably a Peroni for breakfast.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

GordonHFC
08-03-2018, 06:36 AM
Bus to work at 7.45. Stats work and carry out an interview at 2.00. Quick change of clothing and off to 'Jeremiahs' for a few ciders then game time.

Iceman1875
08-03-2018, 08:18 AM
In London today and late back tonight so working a half day tomorrow.

Leave Work around 1 and drive from Glasgow to prestonpans to pick up my daughter. Head to fort kinaird for some dinner then attempt to find a decent parking space within the acceptable walking distance of my daughter!

Aim to be in the stadium by 715 and back in Glasgow whenever, as long as we win!

HH81
08-03-2018, 11:59 PM
Change of plan the boozer on international drive is closed!!! Anyone know can I buy Hibs TV for a one off game or can I access my sky go?

BlackSheep
09-03-2018, 12:37 AM
Change of plan the boozer on international drive is closed!!! Anyone know can I buy Hibs TV for a one off game or can I access my sky go?

You can access your skygo if you get a proxy VON installed on your device.... I have used Hola for this many times when I’m away to watch skygo. Search for it in your App Store.

HH81
09-03-2018, 02:58 AM
It's worked thanks Blacksheep.

Nice one.

Hibeesmad
09-03-2018, 03:15 AM
Drink and watch Hibs win. Standard

Dashing Bob S
09-03-2018, 03:15 AM
I shall enjoy several large gin and tonics at my club in the New Town before taxiing to ER and heading for the hospitality. Probably shan’t drink much more there - I detest beer and find the wine selection somewhat uninspired. I daresay another gin or two if they have an acceptable brand such as Bombay Saphire or Tanquray and offer fresh lime slices as a gentleman’s alternative to lemon.

No doubt the highbrow conversation my party and I generally enjoy on such occasions will be sullied by the antics of loud and boorish builder types with their cocaine fueled gravelly voices booming inanities at each other, breaking our cerebral train of thought.

Then, taking our seats, the most truly odious experience of the entire evening: having to witness the denizens of pond life who thankfully temporarily occupy the South Stand. Those effete, vacuous and foolhardy specimens with their wild oscillation between pathetic deluded white trash supremacy and self-defecating cowardly fear, will induce a weary, depressing cynicism about the fate of humanity in general.

All this will be forgotten though, with three points going to the chaps in green. So c’mon the good old Hibees!

JimBHibees
09-03-2018, 07:14 AM
I shall enjoy several large gin and tonics at my club in the New Town before taxiing to ER and heading for the hospitality. Probably shan’t drink much more there - I detest beer and find the wine selection somewhat uninspired. I daresay another gin or two if they have an acceptable brand such as Bombay Saphire or Tanquray and offer fresh lime slices as a gentleman’s alternative to lemon.

No doubt the highbrow conversation my party and I generally enjoy on such occasions will be sullied by the antics of loud and boorish builder types with their cocaine fueled gravelly voices booming inanities at each other, breaking our cerebral train of thought.

Then, taking our seats, the most truly odious experience of the entire evening: having to witness the denizens of pond life who thankfully temporarily occupy the South Stand. Those effete, vacuous and foolhardy specimens with their wild oscillation between pathetic deluded white trash supremacy and self-defecating cowardly fear, will induce a weary, depressing cynicism about the fate of humanity in general.

All this will be forgotten though, with three points going to the chaps in green. So c’mon the good old Hibees!

Fantastic. :not worth

hibsbollah
09-03-2018, 07:30 AM

Effete? The hearts? :faf:

Hibernian Verse
09-03-2018, 07:45 AM
Working till half 5 then quickly home for tea then travel in from Inverkeithing. Camannnnnnnn!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

sleeping giant
09-03-2018, 08:10 AM
I've been working away all week .
Just having my breakfast before heading home from Leeds.
Taking my boy for his first legal pint on ER before the match.

Mon the Hibs

hfc rd
09-03-2018, 08:22 AM
Working till 5pm but hoping to leave a hour early (I love flextime!). Quickly purchase a Mother’s Day card for Sunday. Then pick up a crate of beer & a chippy and I should be home by 5.30pm. From there just watch the Rivalry Weekend preview show at 6pm before our full coverage starts at 7pm and a few hours later.... I’m joining in with SOL after another derby victory!

GGTTH

Just Jimmy
09-03-2018, 08:42 AM
I'm off work this week into next. So go for a run this afternoon, watch the game tonight with a couple of local mates who are slowly being converted to Hibs cause having not followed Scottish football.

Tomorrow I'm at the Utd Liverpool game then I'll be home in time for the second half of the rugby hopefully. Then it's off to watch Fife Flyers against Manchester Storm at the ice hockey. Actually look forward to my local team coming down so much.

Sunday is a chill day, Monday a couple of mates are coming down from home then Tuesday we're at Utd v Sevilla.

So a decent few days can start well - over to you Hibernian.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

One Day Soon
09-03-2018, 08:49 AM
Working until 12, then pick the boy up from school.

Home as fast as possible for an afternoon of TV coverage of the Gibraltar Open and expecting to make more than enough through my online bookie of choice to pay for the weekend's fine wines, Whitney Houston films and the manly smell of a pipe. Because a derby match is a mysterious box of tricks. When you're attending a derby as a Hibee you have to imagine you're making love to it...

Anyway, back on track. The boy's 11 now and going to watch Hibs with him at this age is probably one of life's most fulfilling experiences for me. Sometimes you look back at past memories and experiences and wish you'd savoured them more at the time but with this I am completely immersed in how good it is and absolutely live in the moment doing it. He costs me a fortune in scran at the ground though.

Then back home to kick the cat Golden Gordon style, give Mrs One Day Soon and the 14 year old formerly known as my loving daughter a wild eyed account of how we smashed them and finally pouring several gins (limed of course, DBS style, and with Needle Black Forest gin) into the early hours.

Aside from the experience of being there to see us winning the cup, I always feel that a full house at Easter Road for a night time game - and particularly the derby - is about as special an atmosphere as it gets. Get there early enough to touch our West Stand Stone for luck and then round to our seats in the East.

Will be driving so no drinks for me until later. Fully expecting to be high on Hibs afterwards anyway because Jambos don't surf son.

Hibee87
09-03-2018, 08:59 AM
I have been growing my nails for a few weeks in preparation.

Working till 4:45, nash home via the shop for a few beers. Get home and wait patiently with the wee man (who is going to his first derby) most likely play FIFA with him for a while and keep the nerves at the back of my mind.

Really looking forward to this one under the floodlights on a Friday night, going to be a cracker. I can feel it. :nlgwa:flag::nlgwa

California-Hibs
09-03-2018, 09:09 AM
Work the night shift as I’m currently doing now (11pm - 7.30am). Then get home at 8am and quickly have a wee sleep till 11.30am. Telly on (65” 4K) watch the build up, then kick off at 11.45am, still in my jammys in the afternoon, going mental in my living room as the Hibs knock in the 4th..

Not In The Know
09-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Grab some scran about 3-30pm then pub.

Looks like most of the support are starting early. Its going to be some atmosphere tonight!

Interestingly Chris Commons said on the radio last night that a full ER had a better atmosphere than a full Tiny Castle. :wink:

Just Alf
09-03-2018, 09:30 AM
Working 'till 8 then mad rush to car, straight to nearest pub with game on then taxi home after all our celebrations .... Then taxi back to work tomorrow to pick up car!

:flag:

IWasThere2016
09-03-2018, 10:11 AM
I've been working away all week .
Just having my breakfast before heading home from Leeds.
Taking my boy for his first legal pint on ER before the match.

Mon the Hibs

My youngest is buying me his first legal pint this weekend also J :cheers:

IWasThere2016
09-03-2018, 10:12 AM
I'm working a.m.

Then Choo Choo from Wigan to Fundee (arr 18:45) then dash to the older one's gaff tonight (Carnoustie) ... however he tells me he doesn't have SKY anymore! WTF :brickwall

So I'll be trying to watch on the phone via SKY Go .. expect I won't be allowed :rolleyes: however!

RoslinInstHibby
09-03-2018, 11:47 AM
is behind the goals open tonight?

theScientist
09-03-2018, 11:52 AM
is behind the goals open tonight?

Yes, 5pm - I called the club to check 👍

RoslinInstHibby
09-03-2018, 12:05 PM
Yes, 5pm - I called the club to check 👍

perfect mate cheers

jockodile
09-03-2018, 12:13 PM
Every derby win has to be hard fought but Levein's comments gives us added incentive.

Utterly smash them Hibs.

Forza Fred
09-03-2018, 01:04 PM
It’s midnight where I am, so it’s aff the bed now for a 0630 get up and Hibs Tv......

NAE NOOKIE
09-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Leave home at 3:50 ish to get to Selkirk for 4:15 ( if I'm lucky ) to pick up my mates ... then a nightmare 30 or more minute 6 mile drive through horrendous traffic to get back through Galashiels and onto the A7.

After that hopefully make it to Tamsons bar before its so rammed we cant get in ... watch us pump the Yams ( again hopefully ) and then another nightmare drive through the post match traffic to get to Sheriff hall roundabout .. it takes longer to do that than it does to get from Sheriff hall to Gala :confused:

Get home at about 11:30 and if we have won spend about two hours on Hibs.net :thumbsup: .... if we have lost probably just kick the cat and then go straight to bed in a big huff :dummytit:

Hibby70
09-03-2018, 02:07 PM
other half is away to Crufts so there's a whole raft of child/dog related activities required prior to 6pm when I head off to pick up my dad for the game.

just fed them all lunch, then out for a long walk in the sunshine before ordering a Dominoes for 5pm at which point they'll be ordered to wolf it down. They'll probably not be that hungry but they can take whats left round to their grans.

Hopefully its an enjoyable time at easter road because no doubt im coming home to clean up some dog **** and 2 tired kids.

Geo_1875
09-03-2018, 02:20 PM
other half is away to Crufts so there's a whole raft of child/dog related activities required prior to 6pm when I head off to pick up my dad for the game.

just fed them all lunch, then out for a long walk in the sunshine before ordering a Dominoes for 5pm at which point they'll be ordered to wolf it down. They'll probably not be that hungry but they can take whats left round to their grans.

Hopefully its an enjoyable time at easter road because no doubt im coming home to clean up some dog **** and 2 tired kids.

That is a great opening to your post and so open to interpretation. I'll just bite my tongue.

Sitting waiting on my boss getting to **** out of here then I'm staight down the road to ER and a night of wild abandon.

Albanian Hibs
09-03-2018, 02:33 PM
Think it's time to open up some cider in my house now. Mum coming up to babysit at 5pm and we will be down in ER by half past. Not decided where to go yet.

BoltonHibee
09-03-2018, 02:34 PM
On the train from Preston now, enjoying 1st drink for 5 days....it’s going down well! C’mon the Hibees!!

darwenhibby
09-03-2018, 02:43 PM
On the train from Preston now, enjoying 1st drink for 5 days....it’s going down well! C’mon the Hibees!!

5 days😳😳😳
U couldn’t go 5 minutes🤪🤪🤪🤪🍺🇳🇬🇳🇬Had the choice of the Derby or Dublin and decided on being a rugger buger 🏉🏉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

SingaporeHibs
09-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Finishing off the last glass of red for tonight, off to bed to try and sleep before getting up at 3:30am for the build up to the KO. Cannae wait, let’s smash them 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬GGTTH

jax67
09-03-2018, 03:16 PM
I’ll be enjoying a pint or two of the finest Guinness in town
at the Hibs club.👌

Dinkydoo
09-03-2018, 03:34 PM
Just on the train across from Glasgow now. Beer and crisps for tea then pub crawl down to leith. Not feeling confident for some reason but hopefully that'll change after an early goal ;)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous Fiver
09-03-2018, 03:36 PM
I'll skip on the Dominoes. Too many spots for me!!:greengrin

Hibs Fraggle
09-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Wake up early feeling like it’s Christmas morning... spend all day watching the clock til my mate finishes work at 5... hobble down to Easter Road on my crutches and maybe have a pint or two before heading to the stadium early to avoid pissing everyone in my section of the east off as it takes me forever to climb the stairs to my seat!! 😂

Glad it's not just me with a crutch haha - Hopefully be there early too avoid annoying my fellow west upper supporters on the stairs :thumbsup:

My old man
09-03-2018, 03:43 PM
Taking my daughter to her 1st derby so
It’s 5guys then game she’s so excited
GGTTH

blackpoolhibs
09-03-2018, 03:47 PM
5 days😳😳😳
U couldn’t go 5 minutes🤪🤪🤪🤪🍺🇳🇬🇳🇬Had the choice of the Derby or Dublin and decided on being a rugger buger 🏉🏉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Enjoy France.

lyonhibs
09-03-2018, 04:24 PM
On train home now, screen confirmed in the pub. Need to get in a decent feed then it's off to the boozer.

CockneyRebel
09-03-2018, 04:33 PM

Thought he was one of our centre backs?

TheCabbage
09-03-2018, 04:50 PM
Just arrived from Hamilton. Daughter deposited with my folks and heading for a pint

KazHibby
09-03-2018, 05:08 PM
Just arrived from Hamilton. Daughter deposited with my folks and heading for a pint

just arrived Milan on ma way to the Leith San Siro ggtth
:flag:

Albanian Hibs
09-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Decided to opt for behind the goals as my pal said the 4 and the hibs club were rammed. No queues to get in and got a table.

hibbydog
09-03-2018, 05:48 PM
Left it too late to get tickets, so I’ll be watching it in the Hoose on sky with a few cans

Sadly, I consume football exactly the way they want me to.

Must break the cycle and get to more games.

Anyways, feeling confident. Never a good sign

Smartie
09-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Up at 5 to go down to London to a course on the 42nd floor of the cheese grater (great venue).

Nipped away early to get the 6pm flight, hopefully straight into a taxi and onto ER without missing too much of the match.

So, I am in London right now but still expecting to get there.

I'm looking for a fast Hibs start and us being 3-0 up by the time I get into the ground, probably 8pm ish.

Smartie
09-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Left it too late to get tickets, so I’ll be watching it in the Hoose on sky with a few cans

Sadly, I consume football exactly the way they want me to.

Must break the cycle and get to more games.

Anyways, feeling confident. Never a good sign

I feel ridiculously confident too.

I can't remember feeling confident having worked out well for us before.

BoltonHibee
09-03-2018, 06:49 PM
Enjoy France.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]