PDA

View Full Version : Hearts in Financial trouble

Ringothedog
05-03-2018, 09:31 PM
Now that they no longer have the funds from a cup run, crowds plummeting in a half built stadium, having to rely on anonymous donations from unnamed donors, wasted £300k on naismith. Is it possible that admin 2 is on the way?

Hibbyradge
05-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Yaay. A thread about hearts.

Bostonhibby
05-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Natural order

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Ringothedog
05-03-2018, 09:35 PM

Sorry Dave, but it had to be done, you have mellowed since our “social “ days

Thecat23
05-03-2018, 09:45 PM
As much as I can’t stand them and find them being dumped out the cup funny. How many more threads are we going to have on them? Cam we just merge all these new ones?

mutley
05-03-2018, 09:46 PM
Well I am no financial expert, but as much as THEY seem to think that our early annual ST sales are always because we need the money, we are in a much better financial place than they will be for a very long time.

But having said that, the fact that they did manages to scrape enough to half-build a stand, I don't think we will see Admin 2 in the near future, the amount they make in monthly FOH donations is (and I REALLY hate to say this) is staggering.

For Hearts to really struggle, there would have to be a number of factors,

1.-They will have to keep pumping more money into the new rust-bucket (Which they will have to if they want to get it properly completed).
2.- FOH payments dry up (can't see this happening as the worse they get, the more the simple morons put into the club and blindly hope it will improve).
3.- They go back to the old ways of paying over the odds for players that they can't actually afford (Naismith??) and end up not being able to pay wages again.
4.- Numbers at the gates drop drastically ( We have already seen a drop since the new stand was built, but the win against us has some of them keeping the faith).
5.- The "mysterious benefactors" stop bailing them out.

AND the big one is that Budge finally admits that she has no idea what she is doing with a football club, takes the hit and walks away (but still demands her loan is paid back with the 6% interest or whatever was agreed).

All of this is IMHO of course, but it's the way I see it. There has t be a time when it no longer becomes sustainable.

BUT can you imagine if all of us as a support, poured money into our club the way FOH has for them?? (Yes , before it gets pointed out to me, know they had to do it as a necessity at the time, but I have to admit , it's a large income that other clubs don't have)

Ringothedog
05-03-2018, 09:53 PM
As much as I can’t stand them and find them being dumped out the cup funny. How many more threads are we going to have on them? Cam we just merge all these new ones?

My thread is very much tongue in cheek and if you knew me you would realise that I couldn’t give a toss about that horrible club, I just can’t stand their arrogant, clueless fans who seem to think their club is on a par with Real Madrid

Diclonius
05-03-2018, 09:58 PM
:yawn:

Ringothedog
05-03-2018, 10:02 PM
:yawn:

😂

Thecat23
05-03-2018, 10:20 PM
My thread is very much tongue in cheek and if you knew me you would realise that I couldn’t give a toss about that horrible club, I just can’t stand their arrogant, clueless fans who seem to think their club is on a par with Real Madrid

Wasn’t having a go, just pointing out there are so many hearts threads on here I’m not sure if I’m on JKB or Hibs.net at times.

I agree their fans think they are on another level btw.

guthrie01
05-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Jesus Christ :rolleyes:

11 threads on the front page about Hearts getting put out a cup, which they knocked us out of. Including the whopping 350+ page thread about their stand

ekhibee
06-03-2018, 01:17 AM
If they finish outside the top 6 I couldn't care less how many pages there are about it. I'll get really drunk as well.

Viva_Palmeiras
06-03-2018, 04:48 AM
Can someone request Freefallin’ for Friday?

Brooster
06-03-2018, 07:01 AM
GTF with this Yam obsession. Its embarassing.

green with envy
06-03-2018, 07:21 AM
Tongue in cheek or not, there is definitely a bizarre obsession with hearts on here.

Ringothedog
06-03-2018, 07:27 AM
Tongue in cheek or not, there is definitely a bizarre obsession with hearts on here.

We play them this week, after all their piss about winning cup and then getting beat by a wonder strike added to the fact we have not had a game in 10 days it’s not really surprising. There is no news coming out of Easter Road not even an update on season ticket sales that we could discuss.

Clarence
06-03-2018, 07:32 AM
I don’t think it’s bizarre or an obsession for fans to talk about their rival club on a fans forum, especially a few days before a derby. Hibs haven’t played in a while and hearts have so that probably accounts for some of it. That being said, I’m not that interested in these threads and would prefer to focus on what Hibs are doing. In short, hearts threads = dull but not weird.

WhileTheChief..
06-03-2018, 08:39 AM

Just wait until the “Hearts new pitch” thread starts.

It’s bound to run to a hundred pages or so!!

Kato
06-03-2018, 08:46 AM
Loads of posts complaining about Hearts threads on here. #obsessed

Pretty Boy
06-03-2018, 08:57 AM
Can someone confirm the rules with regards posting about Hearts please? I gave them some grudging praise when they won the Championship at a canter and consolidated their position in the top league and was told no 'real Hibs fan' would praise them ever.

Now they are quite pish and people are having a bit of fun at their expense and it's an 'obsession'.

They are our rivals, we play them this week and there's plenty ammunition to aim at them at the moment. People will want to talk/laugh about them. It's pretty clear what threads are about Hearts and what aren't. If you aren't interested there's loads of other threads or you could always start one of your own.

WhileTheChief..
06-03-2018, 09:08 AM
I think it’s just down to the number of threads about them.

Most of the chat is the same so could easily be in one or two threads instead of 9 or 10.

We also claim they’re obsessed with us when they have lots of threads on Kickback about Hibs!

Monts
06-03-2018, 09:10 AM
Its amazing the amount of poster that are not interested in hearts threads, yet post on hearts threads.

If you want Hibs related threads, theres nothing stopping you starting one.

Sauzee16
06-03-2018, 09:14 AM
I think it’s just down to the number of threads about them.

Most of the chat is the same so could easily be in one or two threads instead of 9 or 10.

We also claim they’re obsessed with us when they have lots of threads on Kickback about Hibs!

Can’t we just have a “hearts are ***** and deluded” mega thread?

Bostonhibby
06-03-2018, 09:14 AM
Can someone confirm the rules with regards posting about Hearts please? I gave them some grudging praise when they won the Championship at a canter and consolidated their position in the top league and was told no 'real Hibs fan' would praise them ever.

Now they are quite pish and people are having a bit of fun at their expense and it's an 'obsession'.

They are our rivals, we play them this week and there's plenty ammunition to aim at them at the moment. People will want to talk/laugh about them. It's pretty clear what threads are about Hearts and what aren't. If you aren't interested there's loads of other threads or you could always start one of your own.[emoji106]

I don't get how it's defined as obsessive when you are parodying something that sets itself up as well as they do, especially as people seem to enjoy doing it. If they weren't such overstated arrogant revisionists maybe they wouldn't be such an easy target?
Ironically a fair slice of this thread could be described as descending into folk obsessing about folk obsessing about hearts. To me they remain an easy and enjoyable target and whilst they keep giving up the material it's a shame not to have a laugh.

Full respect to those that don't want to join in.

Bostonhibby
06-03-2018, 09:15 AM
Can’t we just have a “hearts are ***** and deluded” mega thread?[emoji23]eureka

Diclonius
06-03-2018, 11:03 AM
Its amazing the amount of poster that are not interested in hearts threads, yet post on hearts threads.

If you want Hibs related threads, theres nothing stopping you starting one.

I wouldn't want to feel I'd be starting an off-topic thread on a Hearts message board.

Haud on, this is a Hibs forum? Could've fooled me. :wink:

NAE NOOKIE
06-03-2018, 11:10 AM
Cant one of our undercover guys on Sickbag not start a thread over there asking them to stop giving us so much bloody material to work with .. its no wonder there are so many threads on here about the Yams, this is practically a golden age when it comes to taking the piss out of them, they just keep giving and giving.

The total lack of humility from a club who more than any other need some.
Mystery benefactors who for some reason weren't prepared to 'benefact' when they were really needed.
The most badly run, not to mention comical, building project in the history of Scottish football.
Crossing the line ages ago between respect for a great moment in their club's history and shameful exploitation of it.
The never ending commemorative and not to mention forelock tugging strips.
A fan ownership scheme that's run for over 3 years and gathered millions into the club, and the fans still don't own a stick.
The undoubted rise in diet Hun activity, not to mention racism ... evident again at Motherwell apparently.

The list is bloody endless .... make hay while the sun shines is my philosophy :greengrin

SirDavidsNapper
06-03-2018, 11:13 AM
Can’t we just have a “hearts are ***** and deluded” mega thread?

I think a thread about Hearts threads would be better