PDA

View Full Version : Pre-derby video

DavidDavidGray
05-03-2018, 08:24 PM
Hey, I’ve made a pre derby hype video. Might not be the greatest but hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/4As5YKtpwW0

Sammy7nil
05-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Good wee video :aok: got the link to work

SuperAllyMcleod
05-03-2018, 08:28 PM
A bit worrying seeing Ryan McGivern - it’s giving me flashbacks! [emoji45]

DavidDavidGray
05-03-2018, 08:30 PM
Good wee video :aok: got the link to work

Thanks mate

wearethehibs
Very good

DavidDavidGray
A bit worrying seeing Ryan McGivern - it’s giving me flashbacks! [emoji45]

Sorry!

Thecat23
05-03-2018, 08:32 PM
Hey, I’ve made a pre derby hype video. Might not be the greatest but hope you enjoy!

Good video that, cheers for posting 👍🏼

RoscoHibby
05-03-2018, 08:35 PM
That Griffiths free kick is one of the best things I've ever seen in football.

Good wee video.

matty_f
05-03-2018, 08:55 PM

Good wee video.

One of my favourite ever Hibs goals.

Billy Whizz
05-03-2018, 09:00 PM

Good wee video.

It was like a missile, goalie knew where it was going, but no goalie in the land would have save it

Pretty Boy
05-03-2018, 09:13 PM
It was like a missile, goalie knew where it was going, but no goalie in the land would have save it

Was standing high up right in line with it and it was in as soon as he hit it. Great goal.

Cracking video as well.

Callyballybe
05-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Nice video. That Griffiths free kick is a thing of absolute beauty.

villahibs
05-03-2018, 09:45 PM
I still think that double chance they had in stoppage time is going to end up in the net 😂. Every time I watch it I expect the net to bulge! I remember thinking at the time 'oh s**t'! That feelings never left me. I still expect them to score in the highlights 2 years on 😂

DavidDavidGray
05-03-2018, 09:47 PM
I still think that double chance they had in stoppage time is going to end up in the net 😂. Every time I watch it I expect the net to bulge! I remember thinking at the time 'oh s**t'! That feelings never left me. I still expect them to score in the highlights 2 years on 😂

I always think the ref awards the free kick to Rangers at the cup final in the last minute instead of us. Constant fear that they’ll score from it

villahibs
05-03-2018, 09:50 PM
I always think the ref awards the free kick to Rangers at the cup final in the last minute instead of us. Constant fear that they’ll score from it

Haha! I still get that. I'd actually love to know how we ended up getting that free kick. I know we always complain about decisions going against us but that must be the biggest decision that's ever gone in our favour in my lifetime.

DavidDavidGray
05-03-2018, 09:55 PM
Haha! I still get that. I'd actually love to know how we ended up getting that free kick. I know we always complain about decisions going against us but that must be the biggest decision that's ever gone in our favour in my lifetime.

High foot I think. Yeah, massive decision. Especially when you consider how we couldn’t deal with crosses

villahibs
05-03-2018, 10:00 PM
I actually sat down at the game, head in hands thinking, there's no way we'll defend this properly. The next time I was brave enough to look up, the ball was back in play down by the Rangers corner flag. I had no idea what happened at the time and I've still no idea to this day 😂

Sammy7nil
05-03-2018, 10:20 PM

Totally agree, remember Gunnarson had just cleared the ball on to the bar. I was sure they would score too.

snooky
05-03-2018, 10:25 PM
The biggest 'iffy' decision to go our way certainly.