PDA

View Full Version : has anybody seen hearts

EastCalderHibby
05-03-2018, 05:36 PM

1van Sprou7e
05-03-2018, 05:42 PM
it's right next to the hibs one...

christ almighty this place is becoming a bit ridiculous with all the hearts related posts

mutley
05-03-2018, 05:47 PM

christ almighty this place is becoming a bit ridiculous with all the hearts related posts

I have to agree, that would have been funny if we were still in the competition!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RoYO!
05-03-2018, 05:49 PM
Nah I think it's fair game and made me chuckle :)

As they have a tendency to do right now.

Jones28
05-03-2018, 06:02 PM
I'd be pissing myself if they hadn't knocked us out the ****ing cup - is it just me or is there a bit of an obsession on with that mob at the moment?

Hibbyradge
05-03-2018, 06:09 PM
I'd be pissing myself if they hadn't knocked us out the ****ing cup - is it just me or is there a bit of an obsession on with that mob at the moment?

8 of the first 13 threads on this message board are about them.

calumhibee1
05-03-2018, 06:14 PM

There’s not much going on at Easter Road right now. We’ve not had a game for over a week, there’s very little news coming out and we’re doing well so we’ve little to moan about. It’s to be expected. The threads will keep coming in the build up to the derby and in the aftermath after we horse them, then we’ll be back to talking about the Hibees.

NAE NOOKIE
05-03-2018, 06:24 PM
Ah dinnae mind talking aboot the Hertz .... its fun :greengrin

As another poster has pointed out, in all honesty its kind of hard to think of things to post about Hibs just now because we are on such an even keel ... and that will continue to be the case unless we start flying a bloody tricolour over the main stand :devil:

banarc7062
05-03-2018, 06:29 PM
Well talking about the jambo's, personally I think if we isolate Naismith in the derby they have no one else with the creative ability he has and they will just hoof the ball anywhere away from their goal area:flag:

Bostonhibby
05-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Ah dinnae mind talking aboot the Hertz .... its fun :greengrin

As another poster has pointed out, in all honesty its kind of hard to think of things to post about Hibs just now because we are on such an even keel ... and that will continue to be the case unless we start flying a bloody tricolour over the main stand [emoji317]It's possible to do both. [emoji6]

I even had a good dig at an engerlund rugger type today and I don't even understand egg chasing. That's the beauty of freedom of speech and thought.

Can't wait for the snow to disappear though...

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Jones28
05-03-2018, 06:42 PM
There’s not much going on at Easter Road right now. We’ve not had a game for over a week, there’s very little news coming out and we’re doing well so we’ve little to moan about. It’s to be expected. The threads will keep coming in the build up to the derby and in the aftermath after we horse them, then we’ll be back to talking about the Hibees.

Go for a walk, or have a wee chug instead maybe? Instead of analysing every little thing our rivals are doing.

calumhibee1
05-03-2018, 06:44 PM
Go for a walk, or have a wee chug instead maybe? Instead of analysing every little thing our rivals are doing.

I done both earlier. At the same time.

SirDavidsNapper
05-03-2018, 06:44 PM
They pumped us out. Can't really say much.

Brooster
05-03-2018, 06:47 PM
8 of the first 13 threads on this message board are about them.

Does my nut in. Some folk cant help themselves. Lets focus on Hibs.

Sauzee16
05-03-2018, 06:52 PM

They fluked a win. They then came out with push and after the draw it was all about how they where on their way to Hampden.

Their season is over by spring, AGAIN.

Sauzee16
05-03-2018, 06:52 PM
Does my nut in. Some folk cant help themselves. Lets focus on Hibs.

Partially I agree but we are playing them in 4 days.

Diclonius
05-03-2018, 06:53 PM
A lot of people are going to look very silly if a certain game goes against us in four days.

Let's wait a wee bit yeah?

Famous Fiver
05-03-2018, 06:59 PM
BostonHibby Was that you in Manchester with poor wee Eddie?

Jones28
05-03-2018, 07:00 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂

SquashedFrogg
05-03-2018, 07:05 PM

Lighten up mate. It's fun 😁

I've been chugging all day analysing that lot. Still got a few more left in me

SquashedFrogg
05-03-2018, 07:09 PM

If you define scraping a win as a 'pumping' then I only hope your missus is the forgiving type ☺

Bostonhibby
05-03-2018, 07:15 PM
BostonHibby Was that you in Manchester with poor wee Eddie?[emoji23] Nah. I usually become less of an erse the drunker I get. My missus doesn't agree but what does she know.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
05-03-2018, 07:34 PM
A lot of people are going to look very silly if a certain game goes against us in four days.

Let's wait a wee bit yeah?

To be fair I don't think anybody has gotten carried away on that score so I don't know where folk looking silly comes into it .... most of the piss taking has been about their failed cup run and their rubbish new stand rather than wild boasts about what we are going to do on Friday .. we are capable of giving them a doing there's no doubt, but most of us are too long in the tooth to be predicting such a result.

BoomtownHibees
05-03-2018, 07:39 PM

Walking and chugging at the same time? Impressive

EastCalderHibby
05-03-2018, 07:56 PM

cant think of anything ridiculous when having fun at the gunts expense after all they do have plenty f -ups to talk / laugh at
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

calumhibee1
05-03-2018, 11:37 PM
Walking and chugging at the same time? Impressive

You’re the only person who was impressed by it, everyone else was disgusted.

Dashing Bob S
06-03-2018, 12:16 AM

Exactly this. If you don’t get the opportunity to worship class, laughing at clowns is a satisfactory way of passing the time.

Steve20
06-03-2018, 06:00 AM
Does it matter how many threads about them? The name of the thread tells you what it’s about. Just don’t click it. Just cos you don’t want to talk about them getting knocked out the cup, doesn’t mean others don’t.