There's a couple of others reminding them of natural order 😂

Quite enjoyable

Pete
04-03-2018, 03:51 PM
“That’s our season over now”

:agree:

Betty Boop
04-03-2018, 03:51 PM
The comment about the jet ski is disgusting. Tramps!!!

mutley
04-03-2018, 03:53 PM

There is worse on there but I think the original post has been deleted

A few are crying Levein out/ Budge out, bottom 6 etc.

It’s a great read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Keyser Sauzee
04-03-2018, 03:54 PM

I don’t get it?

Iggy Pope
04-03-2018, 03:54 PM

Can't say I understand it.

EH54
04-03-2018, 03:56 PM

Think years ago a couple hibs fans died on holiday when on jet skis they used to sing about it too

04-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Hibs fan died on a jet ski on a pre season tour of Trinidad a while back.

SirDavidsNapper
Cant get on to sickback to enjoy it

Billy Whizz
I prefer to read it, rather than post and get banned
Enjoyable reading at the moment

Spike Mandela

Pretty low, even for them.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12220325.Jet_ski_Hibs_fan_drowned/

Joe6-2
04-03-2018, 03:58 PM
****bos

weecounty hibby
04-03-2018, 04:00 PM
They really are becoming more like the real Huns all the time. That's the kind of ***** you'd expect on follow follow about Celtic fans

SouthMoroccoStu
04-03-2018, 04:00 PM

Huns without bus fair

Lowest of the low

wallpaperman
04-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Bristol Jamboree 10 is on fire over there as well, just has to be a Hibs fan, not even very subtle, but some glorious posts on there this afternoon.

i didn't get the jetski reference either until I read this thread, disgusting cretin.

Sir David Gray
04-03-2018, 04:13 PM
I wasn't aware of the significance of the jet ski reference either.

Pretty disgusting.

Jack Hackett
04-03-2018, 04:55 PM
Huns without bus fair

Lowest of the low

Nookie Bear... say no more

frazeHFC
04-03-2018, 06:30 PM
I wasn't aware of the significance of the jet ski reference either.

Pretty disgusting.

Not surprising from them though, typical hun patter.

Iggy Pope
04-03-2018, 06:40 PM
Delving back 18 years to have a shot that an 8 year old wouldn't bother with?. Ach, I'm sure we'd all like the opportunity to have a pint with that sort of prey about. Or should that read predator?

Is It On....
04-03-2018, 07:41 PM
I quite liked "Levien is a dinosaur get shot now. Season is over start moving, new manager required but everybody seems to think the sun shines out his a#se. New people are needed at this club to take us forward eg scouting system which has been sh#t for 3 season's "

Deansy
04-03-2018, 09:51 PM
For the first time ever 'Kiwidoug' actually makes sense -

'Massive sickener. Celtic win was clearly a freak.

Selling STs next major challenge.

Bitterly disappointed.

No ****, Sherlock - the win over Septic was a 'Freak' and not down to the obvious superiority of the Hearts-squad over Septic's - really - well I never ??. I'm astounded at the intellectual know-how of the fud that is 'Kiwidoug' !

hibbyfraelibby
04-03-2018, 09:56 PM

Bitterly disappointed.

No ****, Sherlock - the win over Septic was a 'Freak' and not down to the obvious superiority of the Hearts-squad over Septic's - really - well I never ??. I'm astounded at the intellectual know-how of the fud that is 'Kiwidoug' !

Wonder if KiwiDoug will renew his ST. Must be one hell of a commute from Dunedin NZ for hoofball.

majorhibs
04-03-2018, 10:42 PM

Bitterly disappointed.

All of them. Pleasing.

monktonharp
04-03-2018, 11:45 PM
Hibs fan died on a jet ski on a pre season tour of Trinidad a while back.
why are you raising this?:confused:seems like it was 18 years ago

monktonharp
04-03-2018, 11:50 PM
[QUOTE=Billy Whizz;5332660]I prefer to read it, rather than post and get banned
Enjoyable reading at the mom

Frazerbob
05-03-2018, 12:08 AM
why are you raising this?:confused:seems like it was 18 years ago

Did you read the thread? The screen shot posted earlier shows a Jambo on JKB made a comment about the Hibs fan playing with a a jet ski. Many on here didn't get the reference. 660 was explaining why the Jambo thought it was hilarious to taunt a Hibby about it.

monktonharp
05-03-2018, 12:11 AM
[QUOTE=Billy Whizz;5332660]I prefer to read it, rather than post and get banned
Enjoyable reading at the moma bit confused as I did not really want to reply to this post.tried to delete. please help admins

monktonharp
05-03-2018, 12:13 AM
Did you read the thread? The screen shot posted earlier shows a Jambo on JKB made a comment about the Hibs fan playing with a a jet ski. Many on here didn't get the reference. 660 was explaining why the Jambo thought it was hilarious to taunt a Hibby about it.apologies. just not seen what you refer to

EdinMike
05-03-2018, 10:32 AM

Bitterly disappointed.

Just like when Aberdeen thoroughly did us. Teams have off days. They are still freaks though.

Springbank
05-03-2018, 11:35 AM
Just like when Aberdeen thoroughly did us. Teams have off days. They are still freaks though.

Good point, and made even better when you consider we had a Titanic game v Celtic the previous week, that took a lot out the players of both teams, and arguably softened us both up for totally freak results the following week. Any team playing Celtic that following week stood a chance.

IIRC Rangers also lost to St Johnstone that same weekend (0-3 at Ibrox) as they too had had an epic week involving a game at Easter Rd too. A case of spawny timing for Levein, though, in fairness, they did well to take the opportunity and beat Rogers Celtic

Col L
05-03-2018, 11:57 AM

Bitterly disappointed.

All of them. Pleasing.

Just wondering, do they have a Kiwidoug-sh*te as well?

Smartie
05-03-2018, 12:17 PM
They're a bit bipolar really, aren't they?

Dug***** at the start of the season, glorious world-beating Leveinaccio exponents for a month or so and now back to being dug*****. It's never anything in between magnificent or terrible.

In Scottish football terms they are an above average side. They'll have good days and bad, may beat anyone on their day whilst having the odd howler against teams below them in the league. If things go for them they might go far in a cup competition, if things go against them they might get knocked out. They've got some decent players, some average, some poor but will probably finish roughly where anyone with any common sense would expect them to, 5th or 6th.

Their biggest enemy is the sense of entitlement that comes with the glory they achieved whilst spending way outwith their means, and the sense of expectation that will now come with the amount of money they need to pump into their club to keep it viable.

If they are lucky, there will still be enough of them who remember how close they came to losing their club to keep ploughing the cash in and see them through another few years.

For now, they're not as good as us, and that will be hurting.

Pleasing, as they say.

hughio
05-03-2018, 12:36 PM
I'm not a big time Yam hater (and in fact don't really hold with those who specialize in that subject on here and elsewhere)

But at the bus stop in Musselburgh at about 6pm last night the jambo faithful spilled out of their coach parked in the LRT bus stop fresh back from Motherwell.(Meaning we all missed the 26 which couldn't stop there despite trying)

Straight over to the wall relieving themselves in the middle of High street.
Ok you might think ..assuming there was no toilet on the bus.

But then the tender refrains of "We hate Roman Catholics....." at full voice.
WTF is that about??
I said to one of them "You can get arrested for that you know?"

Cue the bemused looking"How ?What's yer problem" macho bollocks.

Now I know hibbies have a few radges out there but this simulation of West coast bigotry really pisses me off.:rolleyes:

Roll on Friday.

SirDavidsNapper
05-03-2018, 12:52 PM
They're a bit bipolar really, aren't they?

Dug***** at the start of the season, glorious world-beating Leveinaccio exponents for a month or so and now back to being dug*****. It's never anything in between magnificent or terrible.

In Scottish football terms they are an above average side. They'll have good days and bad, may beat anyone on their day whilst having the odd howler against teams below them in the league. If things go for them they might go far in a cup competition, if things go against them they might get knocked out. They've got some decent players, some average, some poor but will probably finish roughly where anyone with any common sense would expect them to, 5th or 6th.

Their biggest enemy is the sense of entitlement that comes with the glory they achieved whilst spending way outwith their means, and the sense of expectation that will now come with the amount of money they need to pump into their club to keep it viable.

If they are lucky, there will still be enough of them who remember how close they came to losing their club to keep ploughing the cash in and see them through another few years.

For now, they're not as good as us, and that will be hurting.

Pleasing, as they say.

Great post. Spot on

Frazerbob
05-03-2018, 02:00 PM
I'm not a big time Yam hater (and in fact don't really hold with those who specialize in that subject on here and elsewhere)

But at the bus stop in Musselburgh at about 6pm last night the jambo faithful spilled out of their coach parked in the LRT bus stop fresh back from Motherwell.(Meaning we all missed the 26 which couldn't stop there despite trying)

WTF is that about??

Now I know hibbies have a few radges out there but this simulation of West coast bigotry really pisses me off.:rolleyes:

Roll on Friday.

There’s a thread on Brokeback about racist and sectarian singing yesterday. Seems they have a big problem with complete numpties.

Clerie Green
05-03-2018, 02:07 PM

WTF is that about??

Roll on Friday.

I detest the ground and the very air these manks walk and breathe!:aok:

calumhibee1
05-03-2018, 02:25 PM
They’re convinced that if they go toe to toe with us that they stand a chance. Cute.

jgl07
05-03-2018, 02:28 PM
They are just restoring the natural order.

calumhibee1
05-03-2018, 05:19 PM
Also, I see on Kickback there’s another thread regarding a number their fans racially abusing the boy that played CM yesterday (Adua or something? No 66 I think he was?) also, apparently a very big number of the crowd singing along to the sectarian version of “The Gorgie Boys” and “We hate Catholics”.

Things are definitely getting worse over that way with regards to racism and sectarianism.