04-03-2018, 03:13 PM
If Carlsberg did Sundays............

hibby6270
04-03-2018, 03:15 PM
If Carlsberg did Sundays............

Took the words right out my mouth.:greengrin

California-Hibs
04-03-2018, 03:45 PM
'Our whole season now rests on the Scottish Cup' .........

https://media.giphy.com/media/3XiQswSmbjBiU/giphy.gif

Billy Whizz
04-03-2018, 03:50 PM
Pleasing 😀

And Craig’s special relationship with medals continues too

hibbyfraelibby
04-03-2018, 03:53 PM

...and to think he wasn't even in charge and eligible for a medal when Robby 'The Beastly Savage' Neilson took them up from the Championship...

xyz23jc
04-03-2018, 03:58 PM

That's total radge mate, take a bow! LOL! :LOL::faf:

Billy Whizz
04-03-2018, 04:01 PM

Brilliant

How can you send this via WhatsApp

Thecat23
04-03-2018, 04:04 PM
May I also add harry Cochrane is the most over rated player in Scottish football. Bang average!!

Treadstone
04-03-2018, 04:06 PM
May I also add harry Cochrane is the most over rated player in Scottish football. Bang average!!

Remarkably slow too.

Treadstone
04-03-2018, 04:07 PM
To the JKB meltdown account on twitter.

Thank you.

SuperAllyMcleod
04-03-2018, 04:14 PM
Remarkably slow too.

I thought that, looked to be running in treacle during the second half.

Treadstone
04-03-2018, 04:16 PM

The one on the far side when well player got a fortunate pass up the line and Cochrane was chasing back? 😀 😀

GreenCastle
04-03-2018, 04:20 PM
55 years and counting for the League Cup also..

SuperAllyMcleod
04-03-2018, 04:21 PM
The one on the far side when well player got a fortunate pass up the line and Cochrane was chasing back? [emoji3] [emoji3]

Yep, that’s the one [emoji106]

Aldo
04-03-2018, 04:21 PM

Soooo wrong..... BBC commentary reckon he’s the dugs baws and is the bestest every young player ever to be produced! Yam love in mind!

And what do I know btw. I’m a jealous peg selling hobo [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
04-03-2018, 04:22 PM

The kid does have a bit of talent, the problem is that after being forced to play him Levin's massive ego has wallowed in all the plaudits he received for giving a young player his chance, when the truth is he didn't have any choice .... now when Cochrane should be used sparingly he keeps him in the team and if you ask me the strain is beginning to tell on the kid.

Contrast that with Ryan Porteous who has done really well in cameo appearances and was excellent at Ibrox when NL was forced to throw him in ... the difference is that as soon as our regular back 3 were all fit Porteous was back on the bench.

Levin is going to ruin that kid for the sake of his own ego and my worry is that in an attempt to show he can handle the pressure and live up to Levin's hype which has been stoked by the media he will commit a similar challenge to the one he committed on McGinn in the last ER derby, but this time the Hibs player wont be as lucky as SJM was.

Seveno
04-03-2018, 05:43 PM
The kid does have a bit of talent, the problem is that after being forced to play him Levin's massive ego has wallowed in all the plaudits he received for giving a young player his chance, when the truth is he didn't have any choice .... now when Cochrane should be used sparingly he keeps him in the team and if you ask me the strain is beginning to tell on the kid.

Contrast that with Ryan Porteous who has done really well in cameo appearances and was excellent at Ibrox when NL was forced to throw him in ... the difference is that as soon as our regular back 3 were all fit Porteous was back on the bench.

Levin is going to ruin that kid for the sake of his own ego and my worry is that in an attempt to show he can handle the pressure and live up to Levin's hype which has been stoked by the media he will commit a similar challenge to the one he committed on McGinn in the last ER derby, but this time the Hibs player wont be as lucky as SJM was.

I think Levein wants him in the limelight in the hope of selling him. There is only so long the Budge can keep on feeding the lies to the masses about the delays in finishing that stand.

green day
04-03-2018, 05:48 PM
This will hurt them financially. They brought in Naismith on decent cash, presumably on the assumption of a decent cup run and league finish?

Now hey look done.

What's funnier, JKB has a thread asking if Hibs are in financial troubles due to our ST campaign kicking off early!!

They really are stupid, eh? Are they unaware of our crowds this season? That - excluding their murrayfield trips - our crowds are significantly larger?

Honestly, jambos are stupider than I thought 😃😃😃

HoboHarry
04-03-2018, 06:22 PM
Saw this on Facebook lol......

Pretty Boy
04-03-2018, 06:27 PM
Give them a break. A quarter final is as far as they have been for a while, nice wee day out for them in lieu of a trip to Hampden. Quite cute really.

Not all teams can get to Hampden as regularly as us.

I'm Spartacus
04-03-2018, 06:38 PM
That first half performance, anything less than 3 up by HT will be disappointing. Callachan can't be far off the worst player in the league, fingers crossed he plays!

givescotlandfreedom
04-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Almost 5 years since their last glorious visit when they got spanked by St Mirren in a competition so wee they haven't managed to win it in 55 years.

IGRIGI
04-03-2018, 07:32 PM
Give them a break. A quarter final is as far as they have been for a while, nice wee day out for them in lieu of a trip to Hampden. Quite cute really.

Not all teams can get to Hampden as regularly as us.

Agreed, some humility wouldn't go a miss, not everyone can make it as far west as Hampden, some unlucky souls can only get as far as Motherwell.

BullsCloseHibs
04-03-2018, 07:34 PM

Aye, he looked out his depth today. Headless chicken.

Billy Whizz
04-03-2018, 07:40 PM
Aye, he looked out his depth today. Headless chicken.

Potters fault for hanging a 16 year old to dry
Should be learning his trade in the development leagues

Jonnyboy
04-03-2018, 08:51 PM
Just for any Jambos looking in ............ this is how it feels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxNzQa6AaHI&feature=youtu.be

Hibbyradge
04-03-2018, 09:01 PM

You total sod, John! :boo hoo:

Jonnyboy
04-03-2018, 09:03 PM
You total sod, John! :boo hoo:

:faf:

The Spaceman
04-03-2018, 09:15 PM

My mate and I said that watching the game today - he is so slow! He has quite good "natural technique" but has zero pace or strength about him. File under grossly overrated.

CentreLine
04-03-2018, 09:17 PM
My mate and I said that watching the game today - he is so slow! He has quite good "natural technique" but has zero pace or strength about him. File under grossly overrated.

Looking forward to seeing him up against Scott Allan, who has exceptional balance and upper body strength, IMHO

calumhibee1
04-03-2018, 09:22 PM

That’s about it. He can keep the ball moving sideways and that is literally the extent of his ability. A bit Danny Handling-esque although to be fair to him that’s not a bad stage to be at when you’re 16.

Souter96Mac
04-03-2018, 09:42 PM
Theyve had a dreadful record since they last won it. Get it up them

majorhibs
04-03-2018, 09:48 PM
Hertz special relationship with the cup continues
Pleasing 😀
Pleasing 😀

In a nutshell

Sauzee16
04-03-2018, 10:12 PM
The wee laddie with the strange 1990s hair doo certainly sold the pies for the winner. What his breaks. Should have been sent off in the last derby too.

Dashing Bob S
04-03-2018, 10:25 PM
Natural order

green day
05-03-2018, 07:41 AM
Anyone know why the Gorgie galacticos didn't have a shirt sponsor yesterday?

hibbyfraelibby
05-03-2018, 08:08 AM
They need to pay cash up front to display the logo. Its not a sponsorship deal but an ego trip and they dont have the cash to keep it going...

lapsedhibee
05-03-2018, 08:39 AM
Looking forward to seeing him up against Scott Allan, who has exceptional balance and upper body strength, IMHO

Funny feeling Adao might be detailed to look after Scotty on Friday.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
05-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Theyve had a dreadful record since they last won it. Get it up them

Not so easy whe you're not spending charity donations and Lithuanian pensions on players you could never hope to sustain.

Baader
05-03-2018, 10:43 AM
At least they can console themselves with the fact they play silky football...

Aldo
05-03-2018, 10:52 AM

Hope so cos all that guy can do is kick. Very lucky to stay on the park imho.

Also hope the boy Demetri doesn’t make it as I think he’s decent whilst his replacement was shocking.

We need to be on our game, not be complacent (no chance of that with NL) and play football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Spartacus
05-03-2018, 11:14 AM
They need to pay cash up front to display the logo. Its not a sponsorship deal but an ego trip and they dont have the cash to keep it going...

There's some ***** posted on all football forums, this can be filed under that!

Our midfield will ruin what was on display yesterday, Marvin will have Naismith in his pocket and Scott will run the show, you can see it a mile off. They'll put all their effort into Super and be clueless as to where the real danger now lies.

SirDavidsNapper
05-03-2018, 12:56 PM

Fully expect them to kick us up and down the park. I'd be happy to come out of the game with no serious injuries

AltheHibby
05-03-2018, 04:42 PM

Thanks for that. Now I'm trying to watch Tipping Point in tears. What a day. Wish my dad could have seen it. ☹️

EastCalderHibby
05-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Anyone know why the Gorgie galacticos didn't have a shirt sponsor yesterday?

they couldn't find anybody thick enough to want their name associated with that shower of dug**** or waste money on that lot

lyonhibs
05-03-2018, 09:45 PM
They've got the same special relationship with the Scottish Cup as I do with Jennifer Lawrence.

Completely fictional.