PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Scarf and a thank you

Lancs Harp
03-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Blackpool fans recently staged a protest outside the EFL HQ in Preston about them basically not being fit for purpose in standing idly by while their club was being systematically asset stripped and destroyed by its current notorious owners (the Oystons). Despite pretty adverse weather conditions 150 to 200 protesters gathered outside EFL HQ to let their views be known. Im proud to say that the protest included a Hibs scarf tied to the EFL railings outside their building in support (wasnt mine btw).

Hibernian FC always a club with conscious. Justice shall prevail.

Is It On....
04-03-2018, 07:00 AM
Blackpool fans recently staged a protest outside the EFL HQ in Preston about them basically not being fit for purpose in standing idly by while their club was being systematically asset stripped and destroyed by its current notorious owners (the Oystons). Despite pretty adverse weather conditions 150 to 200 protesters gathered outside EFL HQ to let their views be known. Im proud to say that the protest included a Hibs scarf tied to the EFL railings outside their building in support (wasnt mine btw).

I didn't realise that AFC Fylde and Fleetwood are owned by people that wanted to buy into Blackpool but that the Oystons rejected them.

LancsHibs
04-03-2018, 07:53 AM

Watched a video of the Blackpool fans demo at EFL on YouTube last night and I thought I saw somebody wearing what looked like a Hibs scarf green/white/black also. Wasn’t me either!