PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton game rescheduled for April 3

Hibbyradge
02-03-2018, 10:16 AM
https://spfl.co.uk/news/article/new-dates-for-four-spfl-fixtures/

hibbysam
02-03-2018, 10:18 AM

Only logical date apart from next week. Very interesting how the fit the rest of the fixtures in now though, especially if Killie cup game is postponed on Saturday. Could be very tight as both Killie and St Johnstone will be fighting for top 6 so no way of those taking place after split (if that was an option before).

Billy Whizz
02-03-2018, 10:19 AM
Sensible decision, it’s school hols, so should get a decent crowd, also 2 games on the bounce at home

lord bunberry
02-03-2018, 10:23 AM
I’m away on holiday that week.

Hibbyradge
02-03-2018, 10:26 AM

Geez your season ticket :greengrin

lord bunberry
02-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Geez your season ticket :greengrin
I’ve booked the hospitality, my seat in the east will probably have been sold. Hopefully I can get a refund or switch it to another game.

hibee
02-03-2018, 10:33 AM
Unfortunate timing with a lot of people away in the school holidays but not much they can do.

Hibeewilly
02-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Probably as good as we could have hoped for but still 3 games in that week though

Billy Whizz
02-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Hibs 20’s playing Celtic that day, this will get changed now as well!

Hibbyradge
02-03-2018, 11:12 AM
Let's try again.

Train tickets booked ...

JE89
02-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Sensible decision, it’s school hols, so should get a decent crowd, also 2 games on the bounce at home

I think the opposite. I’m away, I’m sure many others will be too. Frustrating for me personally but I’m sure it was the best they could do with scheduling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenOnions
02-03-2018, 11:19 AM
Only logical date apart from next week. Very interesting how the fit the rest of the fixtures in now though, especially if Killie cup game is postponed on Saturday. Could be very tight as both Killie and St Johnstone will be fighting for top 6 so no way of those taking place after split (if that was an option before).

I reckon Killie have it sewn-up - unless Motherwell go on a great run. Killie have an easier run-in though so I doubt it. St Johnstone could possibly drop into the play-off place IMHO. They look completely broken as a bunch of players when you see them play.

Jamesie
02-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Unfortunate timing with a lot of people away in the school holidays but not much they can do.

Yup, bit of a disaster for anyone away for a long weekend encompassing the Easter weekend and a day or so either side, missing two games (Partick on Sat 31st) and Hamilton!

hibee
02-03-2018, 11:42 AM
Yup, bit of a disaster for anyone away for a long weekend encompassing the Easter weekend and a day or so either side, missing two games (Partick on Sat 31st) and Hamilton!

I’m already missing the Partick game but should be back for this one, hate missing games I’ve already paid for!

green with envy
02-03-2018, 11:47 AM
With it being the school holiday which means no work following morning, it means that i can enjoy an unusual midweek game swally, before and after the game.

Lago
02-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Thought you were technically unemployed:greengrin

lord bunberry
02-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Thought you were technically unemployed:greengrin
I am. I’m going away to The canaries for a week while I’m not working. I’d have went before now, but I have to wait for the school holidays.

hibbysam
02-03-2018, 12:17 PM
I reckon Killie have it sewn-up - unless Motherwell go on a great run. Killie have an easier run-in though so I doubt it. St Johnstone could possibly drop into the play-off place IMHO. They look completely broken as a bunch of players when you see them play.

St Johnstone are only 9 behind hearts with games in hand, that’s my point. Killie are only two ahead of Motherwell as it stands. They’ll need to announce dates shortly and they can’t just presume that results will go one way or another.

monarch
02-03-2018, 12:23 PM
I am. I’m going away to The canaries for a week while I’m not working. I’d have went before now, but I have to wait for the school holidays.

Going on holiday while technically unemployed ? You'll have the Daily Mail and Channel 5 on your case before long ! :wink:

Hillsidehibby
02-03-2018, 01:24 PM
So that only the derby I will be able to see before the split. :grr:

theonlywayisup
02-03-2018, 01:33 PM

Hibs should try and encourage those who are visiting Edinburgh on holiday. Surely we could promote via social media. For example anyone typing in "Things to do in Edinburgh would be informed of the game and how to buy tickets". Maybe offer discounts for people who have season tickets at European football clubs Hibs have played in the past.

Keith_M
02-03-2018, 01:33 PM
So that only the derby I will be able to see before the split. :grr:

The Derby's been postponed until Easter as well...

:wink:

Liberal Hibby
02-03-2018, 01:41 PM
Couldn't they just have rescheduled it for Saturday?:wink:

Hillsidehibby
02-03-2018, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE=Keekaboo;5330476]The Derby's been postponed until Easter as well...

:grr::grr::grr::grr:

:greengrin

lord bunberry
02-03-2018, 02:21 PM
Going on holiday while technically unemployed ? You'll have the Daily Mail and Channel 5 on your case before long ! :wink:

I’m auditioning for the scheme on Monday:greengrin