PDA

View Full Version : Lennon joins HSL

Ozyhibby
02-03-2018, 08:37 AM
Great stuff from Neil Lennon.
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/neil-lennon-signs-up-to-hibernian-supporters-limited-1-4699053/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albanian Hibs
02-03-2018, 08:46 AM
👏👏👏

Time for me to sign up too.

Slavers
02-03-2018, 08:56 AM
Well done Lenny I'm going to get signed up for a monthly contribution to follow suit.

Pretty Boy
02-03-2018, 08:58 AM
Hopefully this is the catalyst for HSL really catching on. If it's good enough for the gaffer and all that.

Baldy Foghorn
02-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Think this shows that the Club has really got under his skin, and he gets what it means.

Hopefully he is here for the long term.

berwickhibee
02-03-2018, 09:02 AM
Welcome aboard neil lennon. Hopefully will see the numbers increase.

WhileTheChief..
02-03-2018, 09:10 AM
Brilliant stuff.

Shows his commitment to us and again he says how much he’s really enjoying being Hibs’ manager.

He’s going nowhere soon and will continue taking us forward.

Onion
02-03-2018, 09:11 AM
Great gesture by Neil Lennon :thumbsup:.

He's now trapped. As a shareholder, can't hold official position with any other Scottish club :wink:

Gmack7
02-03-2018, 09:31 AM
Great gesture/commitment let's get behind him and the team by increasing HSL memberships

WhileTheChief..
02-03-2018, 10:08 AM
He won’t be a shareholder though, he’ll be a member of HSL so he can own shares in Celtic if he wants :wink:

NAE NOOKIE
02-03-2018, 01:16 PM
Good for him :greengrin

Time now to build an HSL / Shareholders club in the FF / East corner with wood panelled walls and open fires where folk investing in the club can sit on comfy armchairs and Chesterfields and have ironed copies of the Evening News brought to them by gentlemen's gentlemen :greengrin

Oscar T Grouch
02-03-2018, 01:50 PM
just watched his interview on Hibs TV, the more you listen to him the harder it is not to like him. It seems a good match, Hibs and Lennon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Gc_cDyRNY

H18 SFR
02-03-2018, 01:58 PM
just watched his interview on Hibs TV, the more you listen to him the harder it is not to like him. It seems a good match, Hibs and Lennon.

What is one solitary Hibs share worth?

ancient hibee
02-03-2018, 02:10 PM
What is one solitary Hibs share worth?
4p or priceless.

Hibbyradge
02-03-2018, 02:13 PM
Pound to a penny that Petrie doesn't join! :grr:

WhileTheChief..
02-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Just watched his interview, he’s in it for the long term, no doubt about it. :not worth

matty_f
02-03-2018, 02:29 PM

Why would any Hibs fan not like him?

I love the guy. He's proper Hibs now. :greengrin

Keith_M
02-03-2018, 02:30 PM
Pound to a penny that Petrie doesn't join! :grr:

I heard that Leeann said no, as it would mean she could no longer afford her Rangers Season Ticket

:greengrin

WhileTheChief..
02-03-2018, 02:35 PM
Why would any Hibs fan not like him?

I love the guy. He's proper Hibs now. :greengrin

I’m assuming most have now come round to loving him too but it’s taken a while for some to accept him.

Also feels that some folk on here can’t wait to put the boot in given the opportunity.

As he said himself, we’re never going to have a perfect team, perfect players or a perfect manager!

He’s as close as we’ll get though :cb

Stevie Reid
02-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Love the man.

H18 SFR
02-03-2018, 03:38 PM
Great gesture/commitment let's get behind him and the team by increasing HSL memberships

Just signed up.

One Day Soon
02-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Fantastic news. Ridiculous man love for Lennon now.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
02-03-2018, 04:00 PM
Lenny's daein a Pat Nevin....... :greengrin

Sauzee16
02-03-2018, 04:01 PM
Fantastic commitment to the club he’s some boy is Lenny.

Gmack7
02-03-2018, 05:16 PM
Just signed up.

welcome aboard the good ship HSL👍

Gorebridge Hibb
02-03-2018, 05:21 PM
welcome aboard the good ship HSL👍
Just signed up, should have done it ages ago......

Pretty Boy
02-03-2018, 05:33 PM
Over the next couple of days we’ll be adding a sticky to the top of the board with a link to the sign up page on the HSL website and an attachment with a copy of the paper application form for anyone who prefers to do things the old fashioned way as well.

BSEJVT
02-03-2018, 06:06 PM
Great to see HSL finally getting the profile it deserves.

If you haven't already joined and can afford to, please do.

The difference it has and will continue to make cannot be overstated.

GGTTH

Bostonhibby
02-03-2018, 06:09 PM
Great to see HSL finally getting the profile it deserves.

If you haven't already joined and can afford to, please do.

The difference it has and will continue to make cannot be overstated.

GGTTH

:agree: Have fired this round some ex-pats and a few others who may need a boot in the right direction.

BSEJVT
02-03-2018, 06:24 PM
:agree: Have fired this round some ex-pats and a few others who may need a boot in the right direction.

I know I bore folk re HSL, even my children and pals tell me that.

But if folk cant get behind HSL now they never will

The time to strike is while the iron is hot, if it not hot now I doubt it ever will be.

Please please if you can afford to support HSL even at a few quid a month do so.

They have confirmed on previous threads that no donation is to small, just get in touch with them.

There have been mistakes and missed opportunities in the past and that is acknowledged, but that is in the past.

The future is yet to be determined, take a hand in helping to write it.

That it will be green and white there is no doubt.

Bostonhibby
02-03-2018, 06:27 PM
I know I bore folk re HSL, even my children and pals tell me that.

But if folk cant get behind HSL now they never will

The time to strike is while the iron is hot, if it not hot now I doubt it ever will be.

Please please if you can afford to support HSL even at a few quid a month do so.

They have confirmed on previous threads that no donation is to small, just get in touch with them.

There have been mistakes and missed opportunities in the past and that is acknowledged, but that is in the past.

The future is yet to be determined, take a hand in helping to write it.

That it will be green and white there is no doubt.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Gerard
02-03-2018, 08:21 PM
[emoji106]

As they say no donation is too small
Every little helps

BlackSheep
02-03-2018, 08:46 PM
Signed up today, been thinking about it for a while and finally feel that I have enough disposable income to justify it.

1 question for those who may know.... can I throw individual payments at HSL to get my membership faster... I’ve signed up to the £10 a month option, which will take me almost 2 years to get my membership?

Leith's finest
02-03-2018, 09:00 PM
What is minimum you can do per month

Pagan Hibernia
02-03-2018, 09:07 PM
Finally signed up myself the other week. Delighted to finally be on board. Onwards and upwards

Borderhibbie76
02-03-2018, 09:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Gc_cDyRNYReally good interview that [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
02-03-2018, 09:22 PM

£7.73 as standard but I think they can do less by arrangement to accomodate everyone.

Gmack7
02-03-2018, 09:23 PM

I've signed both my sons and myself all at £5 pm. not very much bit every little helps

wallpaperman
02-03-2018, 11:38 PM
If Lenny's in, i'm in. :flag:

Just signed up just now, it is ridiculously easy folks, the form literally took 30 seconds to complete if you know your sort code and account number. It's a continuous monthly payment, no end date which I understand used to be the case and caused some contributions to lapse, really simple.

£10 a month for me just now, which I know is not a fortune, but if just half our current fan base did the same we would be matching the mob from the other side of the city and giving the club real funds to work with.

Get to it folks. :cb

BegbieHSC
03-03-2018, 01:50 AM
If Lenny's in, I'm in.
Signed up 2 mins ago!

BSEJVT
03-03-2018, 07:54 AM
Delighted that so many new contributors are signing up, hopeful that many lapsed contributors will consider re-joining.

There is no amount too small to contribute, its not the size of the donation that matters it is the thought behind it.

HSL will facilitate whatever you want.

I think that you need to sign up with their minimum subscription and then e-mail them to reduce.

I have spoken to Official HSL who confirms they will facilitate such requests.

Tell all your friends and family you have done this, get them on board.

As our ever increasing attendances show, folk like to be associated with success and the buzz around something positive happening to the club.

BSEJVT
03-03-2018, 08:04 AM
Signed up today, been thinking about it for a while and finally feel that I have enough disposable income to justify it.

1 question for those who may know.... can I throw individual payments at HSL to get my membership faster... I’ve signed up to the £10 a month option, which will take me almost 2 years to get my membership?

Yes you can

You could if you wanted make one single contribution to get your certificate, honestly not sure if they can facilitate ad hoc lump sum contributions, a question for HSL.

Regardless of whether you do or don't I would hope you would feel able to continue contributions to some vehicle beyond HSL acquiring their maximum shareholding.

Sooner or later we will need to turn our attention to what comes after HSL, we must try and support the team on an ongoing basis.

Albanian Hibs
03-03-2018, 08:41 AM
Just signed up

StevieCowan
03-03-2018, 08:51 AM
On Hibs Net alone there's 3684 active members, I'd love to see something being done to convert these guys into HSL members.

At £10 a month that could be a significant contribution to the funds available to Neil Lennon.

WhileTheChief..
03-03-2018, 08:56 AM
Make it so that only private members can post anything.

All these extra tenners would go a long way :greengrin

Benny Brazil
03-03-2018, 09:03 AM
Had signed up at the start and paid monthly and got my certificate then stopped my payments - have just signed up again :flag:

JDT
03-03-2018, 09:16 AM
I joined up yesterday after being hesitant for a while. I wish more would join even just a couple of quid a month. It'd make a massive difference, maybe now Lennon has others will follow suit.

WhileTheChief..
03-03-2018, 09:33 AM
Apparently we’re in dire financial straits cause we’ve started selling STs already and needed Lennon to sign up to HSL.

Farmer has to be paid back, we’ve no cash in the bank ‘cause we’re out the cup and we’re relying on Rangers at home post split to keep the lights on. Or something like that.....

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/175667-are-hibs-in-financial-trouble/

Seriously, they keep posting this kinda stuff. Where do they get it from? It happens regularly but there’s never anything at all to back up any of their fantasies.

weecounty hibby
03-03-2018, 09:43 AM
Apparently we’re in dire financial straits cause we’ve started selling STs already and needed Lennon to sign up to HSL.

Farmer has to be paid back, we’ve no cash in the bank ‘cause we’re out the cup and we’re relying on Rangers at home post split to keep the lights on. Or something like that.....

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/175667-are-hibs-in-financial-trouble/

Seriously, they keep posting this kinda stuff. Where do they get it from? It happens regularly but there’s never anything at all to back up any of their fantasies.
Delusional fantasists who still believe they are truly a super duper massive giant enormous huge club. Their biggest wet dream is for the embarrassing "financial difficulties" that happened to them then happens to us. Never gonna happen you jambo trumpets. Good honest people run our club, and also our fans wouldn't just bend over and take it like you did if they werent

Ozyhibby
03-03-2018, 10:10 AM
Delusional fantasists who still believe they are truly a super duper massive giant enormous huge club. Their biggest wet dream is for the embarrassing "financial difficulties" that happened to them then happens to us. Never gonna happen you jambo trumpets. Good honest people run our club, and also our fans wouldn't just bend over and take it like you did if they werent

The fact that our crowds are bigger than theirs is hurting more than they care to admit.

Pretty Boy
03-03-2018, 10:44 AM
On Hibs Net alone there's 3684 active members, I'd love to see something being done to convert these guys into HSL members.

At £10 a month that could be a significant contribution to the funds available to Neil Lennon.

As a site we have paid £2750 to HSL since launch, HSL have an active account on here and we will be adding a link to the sign up page to the top of the board.

I know your post wasn't 'having a go' but as a site hibs.net has been supportive of HSL. We have no editorial policy so ,whilst as an individual I would encourage people to sign up, as a site we aren't going to tell people what to do. All the facts are there, people will make up their own mind and it is looking like NL getting on board is seeing a fair few get involved.

Pretty Boy
03-03-2018, 10:47 AM

They have a huge thread about us being 'on the brink' every year and always mention our STs being on sale early. If they bothered to engage their brains for a second they could look back and see they said all the same things at exactly the same time last year and the years before and so on and so forth. We have started our ST campaign at this time for years now.

Bostonhibby
03-03-2018, 10:54 AM

Fantasies is what they are, they probably aren't used to seeing regularly and compliantly published accounts which enables everyone to know exactly where Hibs are financially.

Similarly when we ask fans to buy shares in return for cash that goes directly to the playing side we do exactly that, you can appreciate their confusion here when you look how their cash for shares is diverted and deferred.

There's also got to be a chance that sitting so close to all that rust is beginning to have a corrosive effect on their brains.

Pagan Hibernia
03-03-2018, 11:25 AM
Regardless of whether you do or don't I would hope you would feel able to continue contributions to some vehicle beyond HSL acquiring their maximum shareholding.

Sooner or later we will need to turn our attention to what comes after HSL, we must try and support the team on an ongoing basis.

surely when HSL have bought up all the shares they’re able to buy, they will just carry on as the vehicle through which supporters will contribute to the club? (Apologies for calling you Shirley)

Ozyhibby
03-03-2018, 11:47 AM
Yams have released three playing strips this year and now this commemorative strip. And they worry that we are desperate for cash?
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180303/1c3c267c9746c31cabe80b8c33c7f85f.jpg

WhileTheChief..
03-03-2018, 11:49 AM
The thing with these folk on Kickback is that if they were teenagers you could kinda understand it.

One of them is in his 70s though - imagine going through you’re whole life being that thick.

I’m not convinced any of them actually believe any of it though. I think it’s more a popularity thing in that they like other posters coming on and agreeing with them.

None of them questions any of it. They just continue to lick windows.

wallpaperman
03-03-2018, 12:29 PM

There are two myths in particular that they peddle so often that they have become yamfacts.

The first one I like is that we give away 'thousands' of kids tickets each match which is why our crowds look good. I remember one poster saying a while back that their kids' school had fistfulls of unused Hibs tickets lying in drawers that they can't give away. Strangely, my daughter's school, on the east side of the city knows of no such scheme where they get tickets given to them (apart from on one occasion a couple of seasons back which was a one off)....

Secondly, we have to pay Tom Farmer half a million pounds each year in perpetuity, when the reality is that it's a fixed loan that will be paid off in the coming years.

Anyone else have any yamfacts they enjoy?

Eyrie
03-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Anyone else have any yamfacts they enjoy?
Let's keep this thread a positive one about HSL.

You can always start a new thread for "yam facts".

wallpaperman
03-03-2018, 12:46 PM

Fair point though I wasn't the first to bring Hearts on to this thread, and I did post positively about HSL last night when I signed up. -:)

Bostonhibby
03-03-2018, 12:57 PM
There are two myths in particular that they peddle so often that they have become yamfacts.

The first one I like is that we give away 'thousands' of kids tickets each match which is why our crowds look good. I remember one poster saying a while back that their kids' school had fistfulls of unused Hibs tickets lying in drawers that they can't give away. Strangely, my daughter's school, on the east side of the city knows of no such scheme where they get tickets given to them (apart from on one occasion a couple of seasons back which was a one off)....

Secondly, we have to pay Tom Farmer half a million pounds each year in perpetuity, when the reality is that it's a fixed loan that will be paid off in the coming years.

Anyone else have any yamfacts they enjoy?Self sufficiency declaration just before putting themselves into administration was a great one. They lapped that up.

NAE NOOKIE
03-03-2018, 01:27 PM

You have to hope that that site isn't indicative of all Hearts fans .... apart from all the fantasy stuff posted on it about our finances the bile spewed out when they talk about us as a club and support is beyond what you would expect to see in any normal football rivalry, even an inter city one.

For a support who claim to follow the city's 'big club' and who continually claim Hibs to be 'an irrelevance' to them our presence seems to consume their every waking moment. They are so desperate to see us fail they will make up any amount of lies and what's worse believe them ..... that's my favourite thing about the Yams, they refer to themselves as a 'big club' and then work really really hard to show they can behave like a small club with a massive chip on its shoulder :lolyam:

NAE NOOKIE
03-03-2018, 01:40 PM

Yeh, you have a point with this. The one thing I would say regarding HSL and the never ending comparisons you get with FOH is that so far as I can see FOH after the initial flurry of interest seems to have stalled at the 8,000 or so contributors it gathered in a pretty short time period. HSL from a very different starting point was always going to be a slow burner, but so long as we continue to push it on a regular basis and in the right way I can see it getting to 5,000 members or so over the next few years.

I myself after much deliberation and a slight upturn in my finances starting next month intend to set up a £10 a month DD ..... I already have my own shares so in all honesty I'm not all that bothered about how many more shares that will give me through HSL, I'll sign up and then forget it.

FFS just don't tell my partner :greengrin

hibby6270
03-03-2018, 03:45 PM
FFS just don't tell my partner :greengrin

As long as they’re not registered on .Net, your secret’s safe with us.:wink:

Eyrie
03-03-2018, 07:04 PM
As long as they’re not registered on .Net, your secret’s safe with us.:wink:

And if they are, we'll tell them that you've done the right thing because HSL is a good idea and isn't about time they considered signing up for it as well? :aok:

malcolm
03-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Delighted that so many new contributors are signing up, hopeful that many lapsed contributors will consider re-joining.

There is no amount too small to contribute, its not the size of the donation that matters it is the thought behind it.

HSL will facilitate whatever you want.

I think that you need to sign up with their minimum subscription and then e-mail them to reduce.

I have spoken to Official HSL who confirms they will facilitate such requests.

Tell all your friends and family you have done this, get them on board.

As our ever increasing attendances show, folk like to be associated with success and the buzz around something positive happening to the club.

... it might be a bit unfair to say best of luck with that ‘facilitation’ but I’ve tried more than once to have my payment increased from the minimum.. i’m sure it will happen eventually but this is very much I think an operation run by the best endeavours of volunteers. They have my admiration but not as yet as much of my money as I’m prepared to contribute.:wink:

BlackSheep
03-03-2018, 10:08 PM
Yes you can

You could if you wanted make one single contribution to get your certificate, honestly not sure if they can facilitate ad hoc lump sum contributions, a question for HSL.

I’m happy to let the DD run for as long as HSL (and whatever it becomes) wants it. My interest in HSL isn’t about shares per se but about contributing to the club knowing it’s going to be used in the right places.

If I do get in a position where I can justify a lump sum for a faster track to my membership certificate then I will do that also, but would be good to throw the odd £50 here and there to speed up the process.

Also written to the club regarding any unsold shares from the last share issue as we discussed on the PM board so hoping that ends positively as well. As we keep saying every little helps.

We have to back the team while we are riding this recent crest of a success wave, as if we can help keep the momentum going who knows where it will take Hibs.... if we can achieve a European qualifier place next year we will need all the help we can get.

OfficialHSL
04-03-2018, 01:40 PM
I’m happy to let the DD run for as long as HSL (and whatever it becomes) wants it. My interest in HSL isn’t about shares per se but about contributing to the club knowing it’s going to be used in the right places.

If I do get in a position where I can justify a lump sum for a faster track to my membership certificate then I will do that also, but would be good to throw the odd £50 here and there to speed up the process.

Also written to the club regarding any unsold shares from the last share issue as we discussed on the PM board so hoping that ends positively as well. As we keep saying every little helps.

We have to back the team while we are riding this recent crest of a success wave, as if we can help keep the momentum going who knows where it will take Hibs.... if we can achieve a European qualifier place next year we will need all the help we can get.
Black Sheep
HSL isn't going anywhere. We already own 14% of the Club and every £1 contributed takes us closer to our target of 26%.
As you say however the most important thing of all is that we are giving the Club extra financial support to help the Manager.
Can we say a huge welcome to the over 40 supporters who have joined/rejoined in the last 48 hours.
NL has shown how much he wants to help us, let's show him how much we want to help him.
HSL

Hibbyradge
04-03-2018, 01:41 PM
Can we say a huge welcome to the over 40 supporters who have joined/rejoined in the last 48 hours.

Fantastic news 👍

H18 SFR
04-03-2018, 02:10 PM
Fantastic news 👍

Absolutely. I regret not joining earlier now but seeing the manager join was the inspiration I needed.

BSEJVT
04-03-2018, 05:03 PM
Black Sheep
HSL isn't going anywhere. We already own 14% of the Club and every £1 contributed takes us closer to our target of 26%.
As you say however the most important thing of all is that we are giving the Club extra financial support to help the Manager.
NL has shown how much he wants to help us, let's show him how much we want to help him.
HSL

Fantastic News

Onwards and Upwards

offshorehibby
04-03-2018, 06:49 PM
Well, been meaning to up my contributions to HSL for ages but just not got round to it. So on the back of this thread PM'd OfficialHSL and emailed info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk about upping my contributions half an hour ago, came back from my tea and the new DD mandate was in my in box. :thumbsup:

BlackSheep
04-03-2018, 07:11 PM
Black Sheep
HSL

Great news on the new/renewing 40, proud to be part of the process of helping our club thrive.

OfficialHSL - do you have any info on donating lump sums to speed up attaining membership?

Eyrie
04-03-2018, 07:46 PM
Great news on the new/renewing 40, proud to be part of the process of helping our club thrive.

OfficialHSL - do you have any info on donating lump sums to speed up attaining membership?

I know you can pay the £225 as a lump sum because that's what I did. Not sure about one-off amounts to part pay however.

OfficialHSL
04-03-2018, 08:33 PM

Black Sheep
This can be done via your own Dashboard on Go Cardless or just drop us an email at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk telling us what you would like to do and we can do it for you.
Our new web site will have this as a standard feature.

HSL

BlackSheep
04-03-2018, 08:34 PM
Black Sheep
This can be done via your own Dashboard on Go Cardless or just drop us an email at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk telling us what you would like to do and we can do it for you.

HSL

Perfect, thanks for the update.

Pagan Hibernia
04-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Black Sheep
HSL

OfficialHSL

do you have any figures as to just how much comes in each month from HSL members towards the team? Just approximately. And how many shares are we able to buy each month too?

As I said I have just recently joined and info like this would be useful in terms of persuading friends and family to do likewise.

Thanks

kevinc
04-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Black Sheep
HSL
Hi OfficialHSL, is it possible for groups(ie Supporters Branches) to contribute as a single entity? I am sure our relatively small branch would be interested in such an arrangement.

Brooster
04-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Hi OfficialHSL, is it possible for groups(ie Supporters Branches) to contribute as a single entity? I am sure our relatively small branch would be interested in such an arrangement.

Hi Kevin. Without knowing the ins and outs the answer is yes. Our Branch (East Lothian) contribute on a monthly basis.

kevinc
04-03-2018, 10:46 PM
Hi Kevin. Without knowing the ins and outs the answer is yes. Our Branch (East Lothian) contribute on a monthly basis.
Cheers Brooster, will raise at our branch meeting this week. I think we need to up the ante on this to make us as competitive as possible.

kevinc
05-03-2018, 12:01 AM
Cheers Brooster, will raise at our branch meeting this week. I think we need to up the ante on this to make us as competitive as possible.

Brooster
05-03-2018, 07:19 AM

I entirely agree. The potential is there to substantially increase the funding we provide to the club. What branch are you Kevin if you dont mind me asking.

kevinc
05-03-2018, 08:37 AM
I entirely agree. The potential is there to substantially increase the funding we provide to the club. What branch are you Kevin if you dont mind me asking.
Member of Milton Mowbray Branch Brooster.

OfficialHSL
05-03-2018, 11:05 AM
OfficialHSL

do you have any figures as to just how much comes in each month from HSL members towards the team? Just approximately. And how many shares are we able to buy each month too?

As I said I have just recently joined and info like this would be useful in terms of persuading friends and family to do likewise.

Thanks
This month we will be donating over £15,000 to the Club and of course as well as helping the Manager we get more shares.
We have an exclusive agreement with the Club and can buy as many shares as we have the funds for as long as there are still shares available.

We appreciate you spreading the word and would encourage all existing HSL members to do the same.

HSL

OfficialHSL
05-03-2018, 11:08 AM

Yes indeed, we already have a number of Branches who are Members and contribute.
Please pm if you need any more info.

HSL

Pagan Hibernia
05-03-2018, 03:55 PM
This month we will be donating over £15,000 to the Club and of course as well as helping the Manager we get more shares.
We have an exclusive agreement with the Club and can buy as many shares as we have the funds for as long as there are still shares available.

We appreciate you spreading the word and would encourage all existing HSL members to do the same.

HSL

thanks mate, all good to know

ac1
05-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Signed up :aok:

Eric
05-03-2018, 07:04 PM
Black Sheep

HSL

I had been wondering how to increase the HSL subscriptions I make for myself and my twin grandsons so today I tried the HSL email solution in the above quote.

Nothing could have been easier with reply emails being received from Go Cardless within 30 minutes confirming the requested increases.

Good to see progress being made to achieve the HSL target of 26% share holding.

06-03-2018, 10:44 AM
Great bit of publicity for the HSL and hopefully encourages more people to sign up.

Love how Lennon has really taken the club to his heart and "gets it". If only some of our pre-relegation managers had shown just a fraction of his passion, things could have been a lot different.

Ozyhibby
06-03-2018, 12:03 PM
Great bit of publicity for the HSL and hopefully encourages more people to sign up.

Love how Lennon has really taken the club to his heart and "gets it". If only some of our pre-relegation managers had shown just a fraction of his passion, things could have been a lot different.

To be fair to some of our pre relegation managers, they never had the support structure now in place that Lennon and Stubbs benefitted from.

06-03-2018, 01:15 PM
To be fair to some of our pre relegation managers, they never had the support structure now in place that Lennon and Stubbs benefitted from.

True but the likes of Caldwerwood couldn't have looked less interested as manager if he tried. Granted he was working was a dross set of players but his lack of passion and enthusiasm must made for a pretty door dressing room.

Hibs4185
06-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Apologies if this has been discussed before but seems as season tickets for 18/19 have been introduced and therefore we have 13,000 people hopefully renewing and another few thousand maybe looking at season ticket options, this a great time to really promote HSL and gain new contributors.

If someone was buying a season ticket for the first time or renewing, and there was an option for a contribution of even £5 a month I’d bet a fair few would sign up for such a small amount.

If 50% of season ticket holders contributed £5 a month that would be £32,500 a month. By putting it in the aplication, people will be more likely to tick the box there and then rather than go to the website at a later date and sign up.

Maybe even an option for a 1 year donation of £60 for people who can afford it?

Pagan Hibernia
06-03-2018, 08:25 PM
Apologies if this has been discussed before but seems as season tickets for 18/19 have been introduced and therefore we have 13,000 people hopefully renewing and another few thousand maybe looking at season ticket options, this a great time to really promote HSL and gain new contributors.

If someone was buying a season ticket for the first time or renewing, and there was an option for a contribution of even £5 a month I’d bet a fair few would sign up for such a small amount.

If 50% of season ticket holders contributed £5 a month that would be £32,500 a month. By putting it in the aplication, people will be more likely to tick the box there and then rather than go to the website at a later date and sign up.

Maybe even an option for a 1 year donation of £60 for people who can afford it?

i like this idea.

WhileTheChief..
06-03-2018, 08:37 PM
^^Agreed. One of the better suggestions on here.

Could also have it as option alongside the stadium tours, West stand stones, hospitality packages etc.

Basically have it on ticketmaster at every point of sale.

Criswell
07-03-2018, 12:02 AM
Getting high profile personalities like Neil Lennon to sign-up to HSL is exactly the publicity boost that was needed and we have a seen a good response to it which is good. However, I feel HSL still needs to more pro-active in getting its message across to our wider fan base. A successful well funded income stream could make a really meaningful contribution to the Club's potential.

BSEJVT
07-03-2018, 05:02 AM
Getting high profile personalities like Neil Lennon to sign-up to HSL is exactly the publicity boost that was needed and we have a seen a good response to it which is good. However, I feel HSL still needs to more pro-active in getting its message across to our wider fan base. A successful well funded income stream could make a really meaningful contribution to the Club's potential.

I am sure HSL will be delighted to hear your suggestions for doing so and to enlist your help is delivering this.

HSL is presently an organisation ran completely by people volunteering time from their busy lives to do so.

There is plenty of scope for those that want to get involved to do so other than by making financial contributions.

Drop Official HSL a PM with your thoughts.

CentreLine
07-03-2018, 07:27 AM
Okay, that’s me Joined the many people re-signing to HSL. I hope there is a real momentum gathering and we can give NL a decent pot to play with in the summer.
C’mon guys, you know you want to 😀

Just Alf
07-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Good man,

Boy at work just mentioned he'd joined as well.... It's good people are talking about it much more.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

BSEJVT
07-03-2018, 04:19 PM
Excellent

Thanks to all those that have joined / re-joined.

Spread the word in your family and social circles

Lets keep momentum up