PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TAM MCMANUS' HIBERNIAN CAREER

RSS Bot
28-02-2018, 12:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8464)

hibee_girl
28-02-2018, 12:55 PM
Enjoyed that, he was one of my favourites 💚💚

portycabbage
01-03-2018, 06:00 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5bMN4Bw-o

Some good goals in this (if it works), but I like it for the Spanish commentator giving a goal by Tam “DE MACMANOOS!” the full South American treatment.

G B Young
01-03-2018, 06:41 PM
The bit on the official site about the game where he opened the scoring at Ibrox is wrong I think? IIRC Orman's screamer secured a 2-2 draw. We didn't go on to lose 5-2. In fact I'm pretty sure Paco Luna had a great chance to win it 3-2 for us. I might be mixing it up with another game tho.

Always liked McManus and felt he maybe never quite lived up to his potential.

Billy Whizz
01-03-2018, 06:45 PM
The bit on the official site about the game where he opened the scoring at Ibrox is wrong I think? IIRC Orman's screamer secured a 2-2 draw. We didn't go on to lose 5-2. In fact I'm pretty sure Paco Luna had a great chance to win it 3-2 for us. I might be mixing it up with another game tho.

The game he scored the screamer at Ibrox, we definitely lost 5-2

bigwheel
01-03-2018, 07:00 PM

Yep. Think Murray scored first with a Header....didn't we miss a penalty too ???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shrekko
01-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Yep. Think Murray scored first with a Header....didn't we miss a penalty too ???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was wee Tam who missed it... think it was 2 all at the time.

Sauzee16
01-03-2018, 09:20 PM

He scored first in the 2-2 game we where winning 1-0. Losing 2-1 then Orman scores up the other end from us. His screamer we where winning 2-1 at half time I think. His goal at Parkhead was even better in my eyes. I loved Tambo.

scotiaf
02-03-2018, 05:45 AM

Definetly, we battered them in the first half and in the 2nd half it was an onslaught

JimBHibees
02-03-2018, 06:06 AM
It was wee Tam who missed it... think it was 2 all at the time.

Yep he definitely missed the pen, saved by Klos down at the end with away fans just after half time with game 2-2. Played really well that game but it ran away from us second half.