PDA

View Full Version : Hoofball Directors.

vuefrom1875
28-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Potter's coat on a shaky lavvy door? Would they have the baws to get rid?.. Hope not. worried.

calumhibee1
28-02-2018, 09:58 AM
Why would it be? They seem quite content.

Mr White
28-02-2018, 09:59 AM
He's unlikely to sack himself having not long appointed himself.

GreenCastle
28-02-2018, 10:01 AM
Hoping they lose to Motherwell Sunday in the cup then we destroy them in the derby on Friday night.

Can’t see them winning the cup anyway now Celtic are out the Europa League

Sauzee16
28-02-2018, 10:23 AM
Hoping they lose to Motherwell Sunday in the cup then we destroy them in the derby on Friday night.

Can’t see them winning the cup anyway now Celtic are out the Europa League

Or the fact Celtic Rangers and Aberdeen are all miles better than them.:greengrin

Callyballybe
28-02-2018, 10:35 AM
He's not going anywhere for a long time.

vuefrom1875
28-02-2018, 10:45 AM

Phew, thanks for putting my mind at ease 😀

Vini1875
28-02-2018, 10:47 AM
But aren't they having a record breaking season? Surely he would be in line for a bonus and who cares that they are a million miles behind Hibs. Surely it is not all about Hibs?

Col2
28-02-2018, 11:09 AM
Massive 10 days for them.

If they lose to Motherwell and us then season well and truly over.

They would have a big fight to stay in top 6 despite the World Record breaking run they went on with nil nil bore fests.

MB62
28-02-2018, 11:39 AM
But aren't they having a record breaking season? Surely he would be in line for a bonus and who cares that they are a million miles behind Hibs. Surely it is not all about Hibs?

For a team that was in the Championship just over 2 seasons ago, they are doing extremely well to be hanging on to a top six finish, JUST.
I'm sure Potter and his Muggles will be quite content at their current position.

Sauzee16
28-02-2018, 12:25 PM

They would have a big fight to stay in top 6 despite the World Record breaking run they went on with nil nil bore fests.

Just in time for season tickets and more begging to begin.

IncredibleHibee
28-02-2018, 12:32 PM

:top marks

Golden Bear
28-02-2018, 12:34 PM

:greengrin

Liking that!

NAE NOOKIE
28-02-2018, 12:41 PM
Last night was a bit of a must win for them. With so few games to go their only two aims in the league are to make the top 6 and finish above us. The first is far from guaranteed and the second looks highly unlikely.

Get pumped oot the cup and its season over ... a season where they wont have achieved anything and not even managed a crowd to the full capacity of the rust arena. With a rebuilding job in the hands of a guy who has so far proved he wouldn't know a good player from a wonky lavvy door I have high hopes that things aren't going to get any better for the restless Gorgie natives :greengrin

I can see a time in the not too distant future where Saint Budge will be getting pelters for her inability to break the master of football's Svengali like hold over her :thumbsup:

franck sauzee
28-02-2018, 01:14 PM
They'll get sixth, Motherwell's game in hand is against Aberdeen and try also play Celtic

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-02-2018, 01:23 PM
Waiting on the dreaded vote of confidence in myself statement.

SirDavidsNapper
28-02-2018, 01:32 PM

I look forward to the pink meltdown

Crazyhorse
28-02-2018, 01:36 PM

I sincerely hope he is getting three salaries (Director, DoF, Manager). Must be nice for the yams contributing every month knowing that he piling up the cash based on their sacrifices.

Famous Fiver
28-02-2018, 05:22 PM
After Preston's juvenile outburst about bridging the 10 point gap I am glad that natural order has been restored.

Miles behind us, half empty rust bucket stadium, club going nowhere.

Pleasing.

Green_one
28-02-2018, 05:28 PM

Correct. The yams are a compliant support and will want to give him a long period to show he is mince.

So he is safe until well into next season. Regular loss against us may change that a little but he will talk around the issues and pander to the lowest elements. Plus Budge has few options and some personal loyalties. Suspect money may be thrown at the problem at some point but that is limited

All good in my view :cb Hoofball it is then. :clapper:

greenginger
28-02-2018, 06:24 PM

I'm sure he'd love to go back upstairs and let a new Cathy do the 9.00 - 5.00 managers job.

It gets in the way of his new recruiting, horses and morning coffees at Archerfield.

hibeelin
28-02-2018, 06:32 PM
After Preston's juvenile outburst about bridging the 10 point gap I am glad that natural order has been restored.

Miles behind us, half empty rust bucket stadium, club going nowhere.

Pleasing.

What did Preston say, take it this was before last night's game?

jgl07
28-02-2018, 07:23 PM
Well it appears that Van Hoof is available to take a role at Hearts!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/feb/22/eddie-van-hoof-sacked-mens-head-coach-british-gymnastics

O'Rourke3
28-02-2018, 07:47 PM
Last night was a bit of a must win for them. With so few games to go their only two aims in the league are to make the top 6 and finish above us. The first is far from guaranteed and the second looks highly unlikely.

Get pumped oot the cup and its season over ... a season where they wont have achieved anything and not even managed a crowd to the full capacity of the rust arena. With a rebuilding job in the hands of a guy who has so far proved he wouldn't know a good player from a wonky lavvy door I have high hopes that things aren't going to get any better for the restless Gorgie natives :greengrin

I can see a time in the not too distant future where Saint Budge will be getting pelters for her inability to break the master of football's Svengali like hold over her :thumbsup:

Just worked out that their maximimun points before the split could be 51. A win for us next week means they can't get past us before the split.
Ross County are the only team that can't go past Hearts before the split. St Johnstone and Motherwell are the only teams from the bottom 6 than might go past us.

Callyballybe
28-02-2018, 09:30 PM
Phew, thanks for putting my mind at ease 😀

Anytime - Glad I could be of help.

Hibs Class
28-02-2018, 09:34 PM
They cannot afford to sack him, and cannot afford not to. Pleasing.

MWHIBBIES
28-02-2018, 09:37 PM
Lets win the derby first before we start this pish.

One Day
02-03-2018, 09:29 AM
Lets win the derby first before we start this pish.

Winning 4- 0 then giving him it tight for the last 10 mins