PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Hibs.net Donation to the Club

Pretty Boy
27-02-2018, 02:55 PM
A couple of us were at HTC yesterday to meet with George Craig to discuss his ‘wish list’ for the year ahead.

We are pleased to announce we have agreed a further donation of £7000 to the club. George will be using this to help finance a refurbishment of the gym at the HTC. Much of the current equipment has been in place since the site was built and the requirements of the management team of then and now are quite different, some of it is reaching the end of it’s useful life as well. The refurbishment will involve various new pieces of kit. The club is also looking to add to it's existing stock of GPS trackers, this will be particularly useful in allowing closer monitoring of the youth teams training.

Our other recent donations helped fund some goalkeeping training equipment and the performance analysis equipment which was vital in allowing us to gain elite academy status. It's great to see tangible evidence of where the money is going and the emergence of a few young players this season is evidence things seem to be working. None of these donation are possible without our PMs and other users of the site so all of us admins would like to say a huge thank you to all of you for your continued support.

We have also made a further payment of £750 to HSL today. (http://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html)

Both of those payments take the total spend at Hibs from the site under it’s current ownership to just over £85000 which is very good going. Once again thank you all for your support:flag:

JimBHibees
27-02-2018, 02:56 PM
Fantastic. :flag:

The Harp
27-02-2018, 03:09 PM
Very well done to all. Private membership is well worth the small outlay.
Keep up the good work. :-)

Ilovehibs
27-02-2018, 03:22 PM
That is brilliant. Keep up the great work.

Sauzee16
27-02-2018, 04:22 PM
Payday tomorrow can someone please point me in the direction of becoming a private member as that's fantastic to read.

HNA7
27-02-2018, 04:45 PM
Payday tomorrow can someone please point me in the direction of becoming a private member as that's fantastic to read.

This link here will take you to the subscriptions page.....

http://www.hibs.net/payments.php

Thank you.

Gerard
27-02-2018, 09:57 PM

Thank you.

Well done hibs.net

Greencore
27-02-2018, 09:59 PM
💚💚💚💚💚

Sauzee16
27-02-2018, 10:00 PM

Thank you.

Thank you I'll do tomorrow. Again well done guys.

matty_f
27-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Great stuff folks, you play a very real part in the progress of our club.

scoopyboy
28-02-2018, 07:41 AM
Superb

Sauzee16
28-02-2018, 11:21 AM

Thank you.

A message appears advising I can't subscribe sorry.

HNA7
28-02-2018, 11:43 AM

I've updated your account manually and sent you a PM re payment.

Thanks again.

weecounty hibby
28-02-2018, 12:23 PM

Thanks again.

Can you do the same for me please. I'm getting the same message. Ta

happiehibbie
28-02-2018, 12:33 PM
Well done Guys,

I would like to see as many people donate to HSL we can make a difference

TiaMaria
28-02-2018, 01:06 PM

Thank you.

This is the message on the link

hibs.net Messageboard does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.

I would also be interested in subscribing but got this message before so assumed I couldn't.

HNA7
28-02-2018, 01:14 PM

This is the message on the link

hibs.net Messageboard does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.

I would also be interested in subscribing but got this message before so assumed I couldn't.

I've tweaked something in the background, could you both try again and let me know if it still doesn't work.

Thanks.

weecounty hibby
28-02-2018, 03:03 PM
I've tweaked something in the background, could you both try again and let me know if it still doesn't work.

Thanks.

Still getting the same message. I thought it was a joke about the PM board initiation but it seems it could be true!!

Haymaker
28-02-2018, 03:15 PM
Still getting the same message. I thought it was a joke about the PM board initiation but it seems it could be true!!

It's sometimes hard to find the right goat but the Hot Pokers and pineapple are ready.

weecounty hibby
28-02-2018, 03:25 PM
It's sometimes hard to find the right goat but the Hot Pokers and pineapple are ready.

Pfft. Initiation?! That's just a quiet Tuesday night

Haymaker
28-02-2018, 03:27 PM
Pfft. Initiation?! That's just a quiet Tuesday night

That's just for the admins...

Greenfly
01-03-2018, 11:13 PM

Ditto for me please

Sauzee16
01-03-2018, 11:14 PM

Thanks again.

Paid cheers

Sauzee16
01-03-2018, 11:15 PM

Thanks again.

No need for the thanks it’s you guys that deserve that.

edinburghhibee
02-03-2018, 02:41 AM

I’m the same can I please join the pm please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HNA7
02-03-2018, 08:21 AM
I’m the same can I please join the pm please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done. I'll send you a PM re payment.

Thanks.

OfficialHSL
03-03-2018, 04:09 PM
A couple of us were at HTC yesterday to meet with George Craig to discuss his ‘wish list’ for the year ahead.

We are pleased to announce we have agreed a further donation of £7000 to the club. George will be using this to help finance a refurbishment of the gym at the HTC. Much of the current equipment has been in place since the site was built and the requirements of the management team of then and now are quite different, some of it is reaching the end of it’s useful life as well. The refurbishment will involve various new pieces of kit. The club is also looking to add to it's existing stock of GPS trackers, this will be particularly useful in allowing closer monitoring of the youth teams training.

Our other recent donations helped fund some goalkeeping training equipment and the performance analysis equipment which was vital in allowing us to gain elite academy status. It's great to see tangible evidence of where the money is going and the emergence of a few young players this season is evidence things seem to be working. None of these donation are possible without our PMs and other users of the site so all of us admins would like to say a huge thank you to all of you for your continued support.

We have also made a further payment of £750 to HSL today. (http://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html)

Both of those payments take the total spend at Hibs from the site under it’s current ownership to just over £85000 which is very good going. Once again thank you all for your support:flag:
Hibs.Net
As you know we passed on our thanks to the Admin Team but we wanted to go on record publicly to express our enormous thanks to all the Members of Hibs Net who have made this very kind donation possible. It's great to see so many Hibs supporters doing their best to help our great Club.
Once again, thank you from all the Members at HSL.