PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Establish Natural Order

hibbyfraelibby
25-02-2018, 03:30 PM
4-0 to the Ladies over the Yamettes. Natural Order and all that...

Billy Whizz
25-02-2018, 03:41 PM
4-0 to the Ladies over the Yamettes. Natural Order and all that...

Great victory

cabbageandribs1875
25-02-2018, 03:42 PM
mon the hibbyettes

Ozyhibby
25-02-2018, 03:44 PM
The more Hibs fans quote ‘natural order’ the happier Craig Levien is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fife-Hibee
25-02-2018, 03:56 PM
Good stuff 😁 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

brog
25-02-2018, 04:05 PM

You must be the only person Oz who can understand Levein's perverse mind!

Diclonius
25-02-2018, 04:13 PM

Spot on.

Billy Whizz
25-02-2018, 04:16 PM

It’s a shame Lennon will be sitting in the stand, when we spank them next week

horseflesh
25-02-2018, 05:42 PM
They are miles apart in terms of quality, didn’t see the game but I suspect Hibs may have not been at their best if it was only 4

hibbysam
25-02-2018, 08:14 PM
It’s a shame Lennon will be sitting in the stand, when we spank them next week

Will a hearing take place before then? They’re normally on a. Tuesday, it won’t be this Thursday, and I doubt they’ll hold it the day before that game. Sure managers normally get a bit longer before the hearing.

Hi Heid Yin
25-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Well done Hibs Women.
We have had one of the top women's sides in the country for some time now, and beating the Jambos is always a pleasure.
:flag::flag:

majorhibs
25-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Well done Hibs Women.
We have had one of the top women's sides in the country for some time now, and beating the Jambos is always a pleasure.
:flag::flag:

Well done Hibs Ladies! :flag:

Nameless
26-02-2018, 04:55 AM
I think it's time our Ladies moved into the English League - no money and no competition up here....or maybe we should lobby for an Atlantic League.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Colr
27-02-2018, 05:37 AM
I think it's time our Ladies moved into the English League - no money and no competition up here....or maybe we should lobby for an Atlantic League.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

First ever ladies match was played at Easter Road in 1881.

Brightside
27-02-2018, 06:31 AM
Hearts are the league below now and very poor tbh. We are really short with players at the moment (injuries) and have lost Rachel Small for long term due to family commitments.
If the club invested a minuscule amount they could win the league easy and have a decent run with Champions Leagues teams.

ekhibee
27-02-2018, 09:13 AM
Hearts are the league below now and very poor tbh. We are really short with players at the moment (injuries) and have lost Rachel Small for long term due to family commitments.
If the club invested a minuscule amount they could win the league easy and have a decent run with Champions Leagues teams.
That doesn't surprise me, it took them till the 72 min to score, and you're quite right about the investment as well.

Not In The Know
27-02-2018, 12:33 PM
[QUOTE=Ozyhibby;5326051]The more Hibs fans quote ‘natural order’ the happier Craig Levien is.

yep lets bin this phrase.

snooky
02-03-2018, 07:06 PM
Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXtoZ7nt-MA&feature=youtu.be

Iggy Pope
02-03-2018, 07:14 PM

Much?

horseflesh
02-03-2018, 08:09 PM
Think they should be going professional within 3 years and I believe Hibs want to do it quicker. Long way behind euro teams though

SirDavidsNapper
02-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Think they should be going professional within 3 years and I believe Hibs want to do it quicker. Long way behind euro teams though

Can we afford a professional ladies football team?

hibsbollah
02-03-2018, 08:54 PM
A prominent Jambo family we know have a 14 year old who's quite promising. She started with Hertz girls team but moved to Hibs because of the gulf in quality of coaching and ethos. Her parents are both rabid Jambos so it's all been quite amusing :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
02-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXtoZ7nt-MA&feature=youtu.be

how on earth is that not a penalty at 1:53 :confused:

nice 4th goal

snooky
02-03-2018, 10:26 PM
how on earth is that not a penalty at 1:53 :confused:

nice 4th goal

Because it's Hibs - ay been.

Hi Heid Yin
03-03-2018, 01:40 AM
That was a really bouncy, hard pitch to play on. The ball was bobbling everywhere - not conducive to good footie.
That aside, The Hibs Ladies were dominant and looked a class above The Jambo Ladies.

Haymaker
03-03-2018, 04:27 AM
A prominent Jambo family we know have a 14 year old who's quite promising. She started with Hertz girls team but moved to Hibs because of the gulf in quality of coaching and ethos. Her parents are both rabid Jambos so it's all been quite amusing :greengrin

Not surprising.

Brightside
03-03-2018, 07:13 AM

Wont happen. Hibs have no interest in investing in the team.

bigwheel
03-03-2018, 07:30 AM
every pound they spend on one team, means a pound less spent on another...

Billy Whizz
03-03-2018, 09:51 AM

But think we support them by letting them use East Mains, and ER for big games
They need to justify their existence, like the men’s team do

Eyrie
03-03-2018, 11:27 AM
But think we support them by letting them use East Mains, and ER for big games
They need to justify their existence, like the men’s team do

Given the number of trophies they've won, I'd say the ladies' team is doing a better job of that than the men's team.

3 league titles, 7 Scottish Cups and 5 League Cups against 4 league titles, 3 Scottish Cups and 3 League Cups. And that was achieved despite being founded 120 years later.

snooky
03-03-2018, 11:38 AM

Why? Is it purely financial? I would have thought some investment would bring success and with that, an interest in Hibernian as a whole.

Half the population is female. I'm not sure what % of the crowds at ER are women/girls. 10%-15% maybe?
The more people that get interested in the (Hibs) game, the better for the club surely?

The Modfather
03-03-2018, 12:04 PM
The general subject has been done to death and invariably ends up with arguments at each extreme end.

However, could Hibs not do something like adding an optional extra to season tickets. Say £5 , all of which goes to the women’s team, and is optional. That way no money is lost from the men’s first team and no one without an interest in the women’s team has to pay towards something they have no interest in.

Brightside
03-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Given the number of trophies they've won, I'd say the ladies' team is doing a better job of that than the men's team.

3 league titles, 7 Scottish Cups and 5 League Cups against 4 league titles, 3 Scottish Cups and 3 League Cups. And that was achieved despite being founded 120 years later.

I think Billy means they need to be a profitable enterprise..... but tbh there are very few teams in the country male or female that can claim that.

Brightside
03-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Why? Is it purely financial? I would have thought some investment would bring success and with that, an interest in Hibernian as a whole.

Half the population is female. I'm not sure what % of the crowds at ER are women/girls. 10%-15% maybe?
The more people that get interested in the (Hibs) game, the better for the club surely?

A quick look on the replies whenever the subject is talked about on here will tell you why. A large percentage are against any investment in the Womens game.

Unbelievably the women have even been told this season that they must find individual sponsorship for themselves in order to cover costs for the Community aspect.

The idea of people being asked to pay a little extra in their ST is a no brainer to me....nothing to stop people saying NO but I'm sure plenty would say yes.

snooky
03-03-2018, 12:57 PM
Is this too silly?
How about an exhibition game to raise funds for the womens team.
Hibs ex. players (with some current players as guests?) v the ladies team. Could be played at ER, East Mains or a local Junior ground.
ER would be preferable. The game could be played at the end of the season so as not to conflict with fixtures.
Surely the outlay would be easily absorbed by Hibs. I'm sure the money generated would go a long way to helping the ladies team.

ekhibee
03-03-2018, 02:23 PM
A quick look on the replies whenever the subject is talked about on here will tell you why. A large percentage are against any investment in the Womens game.

Unbelievably the women have even been told this season that they must find individual sponsorship for themselves in order to cover costs for the Community aspect.

The idea of people being asked to pay a little extra in their ST is a no brainer to me....nothing to stop people saying NO but I'm sure plenty would say yes.
Totally agree underscore, I personally think it's a disgrace that they have to find individual sponsorship to cover costs for the Community aspect. Hibernian Ladies have been a credit to the club, raising our profile even if it's in a smaller way, consistently winning trophies virtually every season, and financially they get pretty well the square root of bugger all from Hibs. I would have no problem at all about paying a wee bit more on my ST if it helped them out, but others might have a different point of view I suppose.

Billy Whizz
03-03-2018, 04:04 PM
I think Billy means they need to be a profitable enterprise..... but tbh there are very few teams in the country male or female that can claim that.

Sorry that what I meant, much as it would be difficult