PDA

View Full Version : Another perspective

Hibrandenburg
25-02-2018, 12:27 AM
If we were going to lose points in the next 6 games then it was always going to be away against an in form Killie. We took a point and should now gather momentum before the split.

stoneyburn hibs
25-02-2018, 12:34 AM
If we were going to lose points in the next 6 games then it was always going to be away against an in form Killie. We took a point and should now gather momentum before the split.

I'm cozncerned foŕ us on Wednesday night, we took it for granted at the start of the season against them and got pumped 0-3. One at a time.

BlackSheep
25-02-2018, 07:03 AM
I'm cozncerned foŕ us on Wednesday night, we took it for granted at the start of the season against them and got pumped 0-3. One at a time.

Which is why yesterday’s result can be seen as a positive thing, a kick up the. backside before we play Hamilton so we don’t take anything for granted this time. Best to go into the game knowing not to be complacent.

Onceinawhile
25-02-2018, 08:13 AM

1-3.

Keith_M
25-02-2018, 09:19 AM
I think Lennon will take note of what happened yesterday and give the players a kick up the backside before wednesday.

Pretty Boy
25-02-2018, 09:39 AM
I think Wednesday will be a tough game. A team that will come and sit in is exactly the type of team we have struggled against this season (and the one before and before and before....).

We should win but I'm often a bit less confident going into games against teams like Hamilton than I am against Rangers, Aberdeen etc when you know we will usually turn up and get to play.

WhileTheChief..
25-02-2018, 09:39 AM
Finally we get some games against the bottom six sides.

We’ll thump Hamilton big time and get back on our winning run no probs.

The problem yesterday wasn’t the players or the manager, it was the ref, the pitch and a decent Killie side.

Lennon was saying that at half time he told the players just to play like it was rugby, get the ball to the corners and just try and keep it. That was because of the pitch, it’s not what he would normally ask them to do.

We’ve been playing some cracking football and I fully expect a return to the norm on Wednesday.

Hibbyradge
25-02-2018, 09:58 AM
I think Wednesday will be a tough game. A team that will come and sit in is exactly the type of team we have struggled against this season (and the one before and before and before....).

We should win but I'm often a bit less confident going into games against teams like Hamilton than I am against Rangers, Aberdeen etc when you know we will usually turn up and get to play.

These are the teams we've brought Allan in for. Hopefully we'll see his worth on Wednesday.

SirDavidsNapper
25-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Good win for them yesterday and no pressure on them on Wednesday. If we dont beat them however I'd be very surprised

lucky
25-02-2018, 10:04 AM
Every game in this league is hard, every team can beat every other , except Celtic, so Wednesday is a hard match but with Scotty Allan we have player who can open teams up.