PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday

hibbysam
24-02-2018, 03:05 PM
We win on Wednesday and that could turn out to be a really good point. Basing it on the provision that Sellick beat Aberdeen tomorrow, they have to go to Motherwell who are chasing top 6 still. Could well be down to a couple of points come Wednesday night.

hhibs
24-02-2018, 03:08 PM
We win on Wednesday and that could turn out to be a really good point. Basing it on the provision that Sellick beat Aberdeen tomorrow, they have to go to Motherwell who are chasing top 6 still. Could well be down to a couple of points come Wednesday night.

And der Hun ?

K.Marx
24-02-2018, 03:14 PM
I thinks it’s more likely we drop points this Wednesday then against Hearts the following week. It will likely be a flat atmosphere and Hamilton will be in our faces like last time. The players really need to dig out a result here.

SirDavidsNapper
24-02-2018, 03:33 PM
I thinks it’s more likely we drop points this Wednesday then against Hearts the following week. It will likely be a flat atmosphere and Hamilton will be in our faces like last time. The players really need to dig out a result here.

Thats the spirit

K.Marx
24-02-2018, 03:33 PM
Thats the spirit

Ok I’m sorry. We’ll win 5-0.

Hibbyradge
24-02-2018, 03:42 PM

I think there will be another big crowd and the atmosphere will be fine.

What happened to Lennon today will create a backs to the wall attitude and I think Hibs will come out flying.

K.Marx
24-02-2018, 03:46 PM
I think there will be another big crowd and the atmosphere will be fine.

What happened to Lennon today will create a backs to the wall attitude and I think Hibs will come out flying.

Hope so. We just tend to struggle at times against so called lesser opposition at home. Would take a scrappy win which would set ourselves up nicely for the derby

villahibs
24-02-2018, 04:08 PM
Win on Wednesday and we're guaranteed top 6 if Aberdeen beat Motherwell?

lord bunberry
24-02-2018, 04:20 PM
Ok I’m sorry. We’ll win 5-0.
That’s the spirit.

CB_NO3
24-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Today was a fantastic point anyway. We drew with the form club in Scotland.

California-Hibs
24-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Today was a fantastic point anyway. We drew with the form club in Scotland.

Who had won what, last 6 straight at home? I’ll take that point, even though it’s frustrating we were 0-2 up

ancient hibee
24-02-2018, 04:52 PM
So the form team in Scotland murdered us for an hour and scored from a dubious penalty .To me that’s a good point that could have been three.