PDA

View Full Version : Today's result

A Hi-Bee
24-02-2018, 02:11 PM
I don’t care what anyone else’s opinion is that result today feels like a defeat.
I also don’t care what team we are playing when we go two goals up at anytime in a game I expect the team to have enough nouse about them to win the ****in game.

Although I have to concede that Killie did have 2 massive advantages with the first one being the plastic pitch.
2nd massive advantage was Clancy.
With the first I happen to think that all teams should either play on plastic pitches or all teams play on grass, no in-betweens as it presents unfair advantage.

Clancy is a hun no two ways about it. It should not be forgotten that we play not just the opposition team but the so called establishment agenda to return the so called natural order of Scottish football, at any cost.

Killie to their credit are not a bad team but we should still have enough to beat them, I would have taken off McGinn who had a poor game at half-time and brought on Bartley to shore up the midfield which was fast being over-run by Killie.
It was never a penalty but once more we have the SFA referee committee to play against, for me Mr Lennon was very correct to have a go at the hun in the yellow top masquerading as a neutral referee with only the best interests of fair play on the agenda. Fair play my arse and I have been watching Hibs for well over fifty years, it don’t change. How many dodgy decisions cost over the course of a season from just poor decisions to outright cheating, be it for a penalty of a goal that crossed the line.
Fine margins count at the end of the day and can also cost lots of money, so how long do we allow this west coast influenced imbalance to continue. My guess is that it will never change.

As for that **** Walker commentating against Hibs. That havering slaver should never be allowed back into the Easter Rd, just because I use to call him a fat useless **** when he played a few games for us as well.

We really needed the win as the west coast bias will only increase even more as we get closer to the so called split in the league. Still we got a point when it could so easy have been a loss. Maybe our mid-field have been reading the papers, and believing what has been said. They were all posted missing today.

Don’t know who I want to win at ipox today now, just hope they both kick the ***** out of each other and get a well earned 0-0 draw with nine players each left on the pitch.

cleanyman
24-02-2018, 02:14 PM
I don’t care what anyone else’s opinion is that result today feels like a defeat.
I also don’t care what team we are playing when we go two goals up at anytime in a game I expect the team to have enough nonce about them to win the ****in game.

Although I have to concede that Killie did have 2 massive advantages with the first one being the plastic pitch.
With the first I happen to think that all teams should either play on plastic pitches or all teams play on grass, no in-betweens as it presents unfair advantage.

Clancy is a hun no two ways about it. It should not be forgotten that we play not just the opposition team but the so called establishment agenda to return the so called natural order of Scottish football, at any cost.

Killie to their credit are not a bad team but we should still have enough to beat them, I would have taken off McGinn who had a poor game at half-time and brought on Bartley to shore up the midfield which was fast being over-run by Killie.
It was never a penalty but once more we have the SFA referee committee to play against, for me Mr Lennon was very correct to have a go at the hun in the yellow top masquerading as a neutral referee with only the best interests of fair play on the agenda. Fair play my arse and I have been watching Hibs for well over fifty years, it don’t change. How many dodgy decisions cost over the course of a season from just poor decisions to outright cheating, be it for a penalty of a goal that crossed the line.
Fine margins count at the end of the day and can also cost lots of money, so how long do we allow this west coast influenced imbalance to continue. My guess is that it will never change.

As for that **** Walker commentating against Hibs. That havering slaver should never be allowed back into the Easter Rd, just because I use to call him a fat useless **** when he played a few games for us as well.

We really needed the win as the west coast bias will only increase even more as we get closer to the so called split in the league. Still we got a point when it could so easy have been a loss. Maybe our mid-field have been reading the papers, and believing what has been said. They were all posted missing today.

Don’t know who I want to win at ipox today now, just hope they both kick the ***** out of each other and get a well earned 0-0 draw with nine players each left on the pitch.

That encourages discussion eh.

Doesn't feel like a defeat for me. A draw was more than we deserved.

H18 SFR
24-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Solid point becomes a huge point when we win on Wednesday at home.

Heisenberg
24-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Killie are the form team in the division and had won something like 7 or 8 in a row on their awful pitch. Throwing away a two goal lead is frustrating but it’s the least Killie deserved today. They dominated for 60 minutes.

SirDavidsNapper
24-02-2018, 02:29 PM
Good point gained imo

Benny Brazil
24-02-2018, 02:32 PM
I don't expect there to be anything "nonce" about any Hibs players.....

Borderhibbie76
24-02-2018, 02:54 PM
Some on here need to seriously reset their expectations. Feels like every time we don't win this season it's some sort of crisis!! Yes we blew a 2 goal lead today and yes we were awful 2nd half but come on...we've just taken 10 out of a poss 12 from Sevco and Killie away and Dons at home...that's a mighty impressive return. Killie are the form team in the division at moment over last 12 games too. A point when all is said and done is a decent result today

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mikey09
24-02-2018, 03:21 PM
I also don’t care what team we are playing when we go two goals up at anytime in a game I expect the team to have enough nonce about them to win the ****in game.

You don't care what anyone else's opinion is? Why start a thread then?!

Mikey09
24-02-2018, 03:24 PM
Some on here need to seriously reset their expectations. Feels like every time we don't win this season it's some sort of crisis!! Yes we blew a 2 goal lead today and yes we were awful 2nd half but come on...we've just taken 10 out of a poss 12 from Sevco and Killie away and Dons at home...that's a mighty impressive return. Killie are the form team in the division at moment over last 12 games too. A point when all is said and done is a decent result today

I think some arent giving Killie credit for an excellent second half. They could have folded after us going 2-0 up early on. Both teams did well. That pitch though... Brutal.

Borderhibbie76
24-02-2018, 03:26 PM
I think some arent giving Killie credit for an excellent second half. They could have folded after us going 2-0 up early on. Both teams did well. That pitch though... Brutal.Very much so they never gave up and in mulumbu and Jones were excellent 2nd half...and indeed pitch was horrific

Sir David Gray
24-02-2018, 03:28 PM
Despite losing a 2-0 lead, that was definitely a point gained today rather than two points dropped.

We got battered for about an hour this afternoon and Kilmarnock could easily have won.

DavidDavidGray
24-02-2018, 03:29 PM
Good result but a poor performance.

jgl07
24-02-2018, 03:38 PM

This is not Hearts we are talking about!

PS I don't give a **** about your opinion either.

A Hi-Bee
24-02-2018, 04:27 PM
This is not Hearts we are talking about!

PS I don't give a **** about your opinion either.

**** me their wis me forgetting about not posting on here unless you tow the party line.

A Hi-Bee
24-02-2018, 04:28 PM

Just because I can same as any other Hibs supporter!

A Hi-Bee
24-02-2018, 04:56 PM
I don't expect there to be anything "nonce" about any Hibs players.....

apologies for my piss poor command of the english language, very poor at spelling, now corrected.

Iggy Pope
24-02-2018, 05:58 PM
Seems to me the biggest part of the complaint in a lengthy post is the poor refereeing, ***** tv coverage (I suppose that's what you get when you choose to watch it on the telly) and west coast bias.

Tense 90mins. Draw a fair result. Good point.

cabbageandribs1875
24-02-2018, 06:02 PM
2-0 and we ****** it up

again :(

SingaporeHibs
24-02-2018, 06:12 PM
We really did blow that today but my god that pitch is an absolute disgrace. For a game to be shown around the world when the ball is bouncing around as it was does not help sell our game. At a professional level, with the commitment these guys put onto the ball, it was, at times, spinning off the turf all over the place. As Long as UEFA/FIFA allow it there is nothing we can do but that was a shambles today. We were no where near good enough today so no excuse as the pitch is them same for both teams but it really was never going to serve up a great match and never will.

Sir David Gray
24-02-2018, 06:19 PM
We really did blow that today but my god that pitch is an absolute disgrace. For a game to be shown around the world when the ball is bouncing around as it was does not help sell our game. At a professional level, with the commitment these guys put onto the ball, it was, at times, spinning off the turf all over the place. As Long as UEFA/FIFA allow it there is nothing we can do but that was a shambles today. We were no where near good enough today so no excuse as the pitch is them same for both teams but it really was never going to serve up a great match and never will.

It was the same for both teams but one team play on it 19 times per season and the other team play on it a maximum of twice per season.

Slight difference.

blackpoolhibs
24-02-2018, 06:24 PM
2-0 and we ****** it up

again :(

We didnt **** it up, we were poor for all the 2nd half and the last 10-15 of the first. Yet take away the awful officials, and we win 2-0 despite playing so poorly.

There was 2 officials that ****ed it up, and they should be brought to book over their displays as much as any fan wants our performance looked at.

SingaporeHibs
24-02-2018, 06:33 PM
It was the same for both teams but one team play on it 19 times per season and the other team play on it a maximum of twice per season.

Slight difference.

I totally agree with your point. The pitch is a disgrace and although the same for both teams of course Killie take an advantage from it. I would ban artificial pitches from the TOP league. Hard to do tho, with the governing body allowing them. It's a shambles and not a good advert for our game playing that kind of crazy Football.

vercol36
24-02-2018, 06:50 PM
Loud noises!

O'Rourke3
24-02-2018, 07:22 PM
Just because I can same as any other Hibs supporter!Do you not see the irony?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

JK Rolling
24-02-2018, 09:05 PM

This with bells on.

Starting a thread to say LOOK AT ME, I'M HURTING MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!

Jonnyboy
24-02-2018, 09:35 PM
We didnt **** it up, we were poor for all the 2nd half and the last 10-15 of the first. Yet take away the awful officials, and we win 2-0 despite playing so poorly.

There was 2 officials that ****ed it up, and they should be brought to book over their displays as much as any fan wants our performance looked at.

:agree:

Borderhibbie76
25-02-2018, 05:24 AM

Slight difference.And the home team will also train on it