PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Kids Turnstile Collection - Amount Collected

StevieC
23-02-2018, 11:40 AM
Turnstile Collection
Hibs v Aberdeen

I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone that helped out at the turnstile collection at the Aberdeen game
... and to all those supporters that donated on the day.

Thanks to all the volunteers that shook a bucket, and the generosity of those that donated, we were able to collect an amazing ..

£2,300

:not worth :not worth :not worth

ano hibby
23-02-2018, 01:20 PM
Well done Stevie

MurrayfieldHibs
23-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Nice one Stevie. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

My son and I had a lot of laughs and met a lot of friends "shaking the bucket". We were getting quite competitive about who collected the most :greengrin

It seems like there were a few of us out collecting but how many more people would you ideally like to help out at future fundraisers?

GGTTH

NAE NOOKIE
23-02-2018, 02:48 PM
Well done to the folk who helped with the collection .... well done to the folk who gave ..... meh tae the folk that didnae :greengrin

Billy Whizz
23-02-2018, 03:15 PM
Fantastic to all who helped and contributed

StevieC
23-02-2018, 04:05 PM
It seems like there were a few of us out collecting but how many more people would you ideally like to help out at future fundraisers?

We have just over 30 buckets, so ideally enough to have all buckets getting used.

Over the years I think we've found that we get roughly £50-£100 per bucket (depending on match/weather/etc), so the more volunteers the more successful the collection.

Brooster
23-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Great work for an excellent cause Stevie C. Well done everyone involved. East Lothian Hibs Supporters Club would like to donate £100. Could you let us know the bank details please then we will transfer the money.

givescotlandfreedom
23-02-2018, 07:36 PM
Great work for an excellent cause Stevie C. Well done everyone involved. East Lothian Hibs Supporters Club would like to donate £100. Could you let us know the bank details please then we will transfer the money.

Class, well done.

givescotlandfreedom
23-02-2018, 07:36 PM
Turnstile Collection
Hibs v Aberdeen

I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone that helped out at the turnstile collection at the Aberdeen game
... and to all those supporters that donated on the day.

Thanks to all the volunteers that shook a bucket, and the generosity of those that donated, we were able to collect an amazing ..

£2,300

:not worth :not worth :not worth

Well done in organising this.

MurrayfieldHibs
23-02-2018, 07:52 PM

:thumbsup:

WoreTheGreen
23-02-2018, 08:05 PM
EEN got this or some other hertz non story

StevieC
23-02-2018, 08:34 PM

I'll PM you :not worth