PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | KILMARNOCK AWAY

RSS Bot
19-02-2018, 09:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8437)

Carheenlea
20-02-2018, 09:41 AM
Four tickets purchased for our party.
Good prices - £60 for all four. 2 x £20 adult, 1 x £5 u16 & 1 x OAP £15.
Hopefully those prices can swell the numbers heading to Ayrshire.

monktonharp
21-02-2018, 01:15 AM
I still maintain that these are games that our club could help the travelling fans wityh. encourage more attendees, help with costs and stop so many watching it at home

hibbysam
21-02-2018, 05:36 AM
I still maintain that these are games that our club could help the travelling fans wityh. encourage more attendees, help with costs and stop so many watching it at home

With what money?

Carheenlea
21-02-2018, 10:05 AM

While our home crowds have increased quite significantly, our away attendances haven't really changed from what it always has. Not sure why that is the case as you would expect the travelling numbers to increase at the same time. Had this game not been on TV I'd have expected a bumper crowd heading down, like we have done on occasion in the past, but you never know, might just get a surprise how many head down for this one despite TV.

marinello59
21-02-2018, 10:11 AM

Donate to HSL and pay for some fans travelling costs? I’m not so sure that will work.

Oscar T Grouch
21-02-2018, 10:26 AM
Looking forward to this one, 5 of us heading down. Just wish it wasn't an early start, I am really not a morning person :greengrin

H18 SFR
21-02-2018, 09:55 PM
I know it's an early KO but is anyone heading anywhere in Killie for beers?

Mikey
22-02-2018, 05:07 PM
Presumably there will be a PATG option :dunno:

Billy Whizz
22-02-2018, 06:49 PM

Usually at the Killie TO/Portacabin opposite the main stand

Mikey
22-02-2018, 07:07 PM
Ta.

I'm_cabbaged
22-02-2018, 07:09 PM
4 bought today, the lassie wouldn’t say how many had been sold but said a lot more than expected 👍

H18 SFR
22-02-2018, 07:13 PM
My tickets still haven't arrived by post. Always, always late or arriving after. It's a Royal Mail issue rather than Hibs.

Ronniekirk
22-02-2018, 07:22 PM
Still plan on going with one or two others and pay at the gate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monktonharp
22-02-2018, 07:45 PM
While our home crowds have increased quite significantly, our away attendances haven't really changed from what it always has. Not sure why that is the case as you would expect the travelling numbers to increase at the same time. Had this game not been on TV I'd have expected a bumper crowd heading down, like we have done on occasion in the past, but you never know, might just get a surprise how many head down for this one despite TV.my thinking is based on a couple of solid groups of folk who normally travel with us, and several individual members all not going to this one. most saying , naw its early, or naw tv. makes me think it will not be a big away support

monktonharp
22-02-2018, 07:47 PM
Presumably there will be a PATG option :dunno:no mention of patg on the official site. thought it would have been, but if not, does that also not discourage folk?

monktonharp
22-02-2018, 07:49 PM
Donate to HSL and pay for some fans travelling costs? I’m not so sure that will work.what@s my suggestion got to do with that? uberfan?

Keith_M
22-02-2018, 07:51 PM

With an 18k capacity stadium, you'd think that would be likely.

TBH, I don't know why they're bothering with tickets

monktonharp
22-02-2018, 07:56 PM
With an 18k capacity stadium, you'd think that would be likely.

TBH, I don't know why they're bothering with tickets:agree:

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-02-2018, 09:46 PM

I think that there is something in this. Can remember free buses being put on when we were skirting with relegation and bigger away supports were encouraged as a positive to achieve safety. It shouldn't be any different if we are skirting with second place.

monktonharp
22-02-2018, 10:04 PM
I think that there is something in this. Can remember free buses being put on when we were skirting with relegation and bigger away supports were encouraged as a positive to achieve safety. It shouldn't be any different if we are skirting with second place.:agree: this game on Saturday, would have had exactly the same passion from our fans as the QF we had down there when Griffiths took the ball home with him. our end was bursting, and other hobbies were in under the main stand iirc. a wee bit of thought into it, we could have had a really noisy away support.

Billy Whizz
22-02-2018, 10:10 PM
:agree: this game on Saturday, would have had exactly the same passion from our fans as the QF we had down there when Griffiths took the ball home with him. our end was bursting, and other hobbies were in under the main stand iirc. a wee bit of thought into it, we could have had a really noisy away support.

A loyalty scheme would have ensured a massive support, fans looking for points to get tickets for the post split away games
LD doesn’t see the bigger picture unfortunately

davhibby
23-02-2018, 12:49 AM
A loyalty scheme would have ensured a massive support, fans looking for points to get tickets for the post split away games
LD doesn’t see the bigger picture unfortunately

You can't say that...would only be needed twice a season apparently

marinello59
23-02-2018, 07:59 AM
what@s my suggestion got to do with that? uberfan?

Über fan?
If the club pay for buses that’s less for the playing budget which the HSL donations goes towards. So effectively HSL money would be helping the club to subsidise buses.