PDA

View Full Version : Next weekend

DTS
18-02-2018, 10:05 AM
After a fantastic win yesterday and a great run of form since the cup game, next weekend could be huge for us.

We have a very difficult away game at killie in the early game IF we can take the 3 points it puts huge pressure on the 3 teams around us and wouldn’t you know it they’re playing each other. Rangers v hearts at 3pm Saturday means that one way or another we’re either going to have more distance between us and hearts or close the gap to almost nothing between us and the Huns. Then Aberdeen have celtic on the Sunday and I can’t see Aberdeen taking anything from that game, they never do.

In summary I think 3 points next Saturday could really push us on to not only 4th but having us as the in form team going for 2nd.

Spike Mandela
18-02-2018, 10:09 AM
We just have to focus on our own game. Based on Kilmarnock’s form, a draw wouldn’t be the worst result but a win would be absolutely superb.

SirDavidsNapper
18-02-2018, 10:11 AM
After a fantastic win yesterday and a great run of form since the cup game, next weekend could be huge for us.

We have a very difficult away game at killie in the early game IF we can take the 3 points it puts huge pressure on the 3 teams around us and wouldn’t you know it they’re playing each other. Rangers v hearts at 3pm Saturday means that one way or another we’re either going to have more distance between us and hearts or close the gap to almost nothing between us and the Huns. Then Aberdeen have celtic on the Sunday and I can’t see Aberdeen taking anything from that game, they never do.

In summary I think 3 points next Saturday could really push us on to not only 4th but having us as the in form team going for 2nd.

Huge weekend. Rangers will beat Hearts and Aberdeen always bottle the big games. Killie are flying and we were fortunate to win there last time so id be reasonably happy with a draw. Think we'll take a large support down to Ayrshire.

Col2
18-02-2018, 10:23 AM

The fixtures before the split are very interesting. We have played Aberdeen, Celtic and Rangers 3 times already (Celtic and Rangers twice away) while as you say the others around us still have to play each other.

We also have a home derby to look forward to and a game that IF we win should mean we finish above them.

Also ....assuming either Celtic, Rangers or Aberdeen win the Scottish Cup then if the same top 4 places remain for end of season we would be in Europe for next season. They got rid of the cup runners up getting into Europe rule.

Exciting times.