PDA

View Full Version : Hibs "murdered us"

vuefrom1875
18-02-2018, 12:05 AM
Honest take from sheep manager in the press always good to see an honest assessment. Must have been lost on a few sheep fans speaking to them after the game we missed graeme shinnie bla bla bla. Outplayed, manned up, and well, that second half, take a bow lads your were all man of the match today 🍀🍀🍀

Hi Heid Yin
18-02-2018, 12:09 AM
My favourite is from the BBC summary:

"In the past this Hibs side may have let the nerves kick in as the clock clicked down, but in this one they kept their foot on Aberdeen's throat and Woodman had to pull off saves from Allan and Kamberi near the end to keep it in some way respectable"

Hi Heid Yin
18-02-2018, 12:15 AM
Honest take from sheep manager in the press always good to see an honest assessment. Must have been lost on a few sheep fans speaking to them after the game we missed graeme shinnie bla bla bla. Outplayed, manned up, and well, that second half, take a bow lads your were all man of the match today 🍀🍀🍀

The "more aggressive Hibs" that we for so long bemoaned was always missing, is now evident in our play. Aberdeen were physically out fought and out muscled to the point of surrender in that 2nd half.
This for me is "The Lennon Factor!"

stoneyburn hibs
18-02-2018, 12:30 AM
My favourite is from the BBC summary:

"In the past this Hibs side may have let the nerves kick in as the clock clicked down, but in this one they kept their foot on Aberdeen's throat and Woodman had to pull off saves from Allan and Kamberi near the end to keep it in some way respectable"

Like that. As we all know Hibs in the past would definitely let the opposition have at least 1 goal back.
Different mentality now, love it.

Hi Heid Yin
18-02-2018, 12:37 AM
Like that. As we all know Hibs in the past would definitely let the opposition have at least 1 goal back.
Different mentality now, love it.

:agree::agree:

vuefrom1875
18-02-2018, 12:50 AM
The "more aggressive Hibs" that we for so long bemoaned was always missing, is now evident in our play. Aberdeen were physically out fought and out muscled to the point of surrender in that 2nd half.
This for me is "The Lennon Factor!"
😀👍

jijihibby
18-02-2018, 04:50 AM
For those of Hibbies of a certain vintage, the displays recently and in particular yesterday at ER are at times reminiscent of the Eddie Turnbull teams - the non-stop, wave-after-wave of attacking, the aggression at the back when necessary, all signs now point to us giving the ''natural order'' brigade and their myopic leader a doing when they next visit. But even if they don't, thank you, thank you Hibs for bringing some Sunshine on Leith to one old timer yesterday. Lennon is Eddie Turnbull's natural successor.