PDA

View Full Version : Willie miller

vuefrom1875
17-02-2018, 11:18 PM
Apparently creaming himself over hibs second half performance "hibs were magnificent in the second half"....... Changed days😀😀😀

Nameless
17-02-2018, 11:21 PM
He sounded suicidal after the match - get it up ye.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Thecat23
17-02-2018, 11:23 PM
It’s Richard Gordon I love sticking it too. Mans a prick! Sorry Richard but that dons team today were ripped a new @rsehole!!

O'Rourke3
17-02-2018, 11:30 PM
Most annoying of the open all mics/sportssound pundits. Every comment is a question posed as an observation. That was a great ball, wasn't it? He's a great player, isn't he? One game last season he was doing OAM basically saying not much happening and didn't report a disallowed goal, goal line clearance and a stone wall pen not given. He should stick to selling chips.

Smartie
17-02-2018, 11:31 PM
Great right-back for Hibs.

Hard as nails.

17-02-2018, 11:33 PM
BBC love Aberdeen for some bizarre reason which makes it sweeter when we tuck them away.

Nameless
17-02-2018, 11:38 PM
BBC love Aberdeen for some bizarre reason which makes it sweeter when we tuck them away.That will be because they have a wonderful support (poor at home, quite today), strong team (hacking bas#+@?s) and good manager (totally out thought by the Ginger Pep).

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-02-2018, 12:43 AM
They will dip when the new ground gets going. Hopefully we are still up there to take advantage.

heretoday
18-02-2018, 03:23 AM
BBC love Aberdeen for some bizarre reason which makes it sweeter when we tuck them away.

Well, Richard Laughing Boy Gordon is a big fan for a start and there's Willie Miller too.
Also they're often the only hope for the rest of the league versus the dreaded Celtic.

Is It On....
18-02-2018, 03:51 AM
Great right-back for Hibs.

Hard as nails.

I totally agree..loved his passion and commitment!!

Carheenlea
18-02-2018, 09:29 AM
The best thing about ALBA is the lack of pundits boring everyone to tears. A presenter who gives a simple background to the game, a commentator and instead of half time droning on about what the viewer has also seen with their own eyes, they have interesting interviews and features of both clubs.
Willie Miller is one of the less enthusiastic on Sportsound, but was complimentary enough Hibs after the game from what I heard heading home.

overdrive
18-02-2018, 09:48 AM
The best thing about ALBA is the lack of pundits boring everyone to tears. A presenter who gives a simple background to the game, a commentator and instead of half time droning on about what the viewer has also seen with their own eyes, they have interesting interviews and features of both clubs.
Willie Miller is one of the less enthusiastic on Sportsound, but was complimentary enough Hibs after the game from what I heard heading home.

The commentator could be talking utter nonsense for all I know ;)

mjhibby
18-02-2018, 09:58 AM
I hear the Swedish chef from the Muppets so have to turn the sound down otherwise I can't stop laughing.

SON OF PADDY
18-02-2018, 10:02 AM

Hooordy,hooor! GOAL HIBERNIAN !!!

Apologies if is upsets anyone. 😉

Carheenlea
18-02-2018, 10:03 AM

True! But when I've watched it I don't mute the sound and it just turns into background noise. They don't seem to have co commentators though offering great insight into what they have just seen along with everyone else.

iwasthere1972
18-02-2018, 10:40 AM
I hear the Swedish chef from the Muppets so have to turn the sound down otherwise I can't stop laughing.

Meatballs.