PDA

View Full Version : Actual Peacocks

One Day Soon
17-02-2018, 10:22 PM
What an incredible performance today.

I'm not sure I can recall many other games in which I thought every single Hibs player on the park played out of their skin.

No-one went missing, the team spirit flowing through the side was incredible, the new signings all looked like they'd been there for ages and we somehow looked fitter and faster all over the park than previously.

They were strutting like the peacocks they are.

That team. Neil Lennon. This club. ****ing gorgeous.

allmodcons
17-02-2018, 10:27 PM

I'm not sure I can recall many other games in which I thought every single Hibs player on the park played out of their skin.

No-one went missing, the team spirit flowing through the side was incredible, the new signings all looked like they'd been there for ages and we somehow looked fitter and faster all over the park than previously.

That team. Neil Lennon. This club. ****ing gorgeous.

Decent 1st half ODS, but 2nd half performance was about as good as it gets and you're right every player performed superbly well.

Hard to believe all the the whinging on here after the cup tie versus them.

Ilovehibs
17-02-2018, 10:34 PM
That performance today, particularly 2nd half, should fill the players, the fans, and everyone connected to our beautiful club with pride and self belief. We were a real team to be reckoned with today.
That midfield...wow. Going to savour every moment of watching them between now and the end of the season.
Brilliant effort from every man in green and white today.

Also, recognition for LD and Lennon for the work they are doing at our club.

Thanks to one and all. A very happy Hibbie tonight.

While the Chief...Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
GGTTH.

greenlex
17-02-2018, 10:36 PM
Good to see the ginger ninja get a couple today too.

capitals_finest
17-02-2018, 10:45 PM
What a team! I’m struggling to remember a better starting line up in my life time. We just have an abundance of quality which we have had before but never with a Lenny at the helm. Lenny has concocted a wonderful team with very limited resources. We have come out of the January transfer window with a much stronger team by the look of things. The front men look the part and I can really see these guys bulding a good partnership over the next few months.

monktonharp
17-02-2018, 10:47 PM

That team. Neil Lennon. This club. ****ing gorgeous.had my auld Uncle up from Maidstone in Kent up for the game today. he is 84yrs old, and frothin' at the mooth at what he saw today. the second half in particular but even the first we seemed streets ahead of what has been described as a quality team. their actions immediately after the first goal was shocking. 3 bookings in less than 5 mins iirc. we pissed all over them today. pleasing

One Day Soon
17-02-2018, 10:59 PM
On reflection the really scary part about today was that outstanding as we were, I don't think Scott Allan is yet fully match fit. I think he's going to get better and better. :hyper