PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen fan falling down stairs

theonlywayisup
17-02-2018, 08:57 PM
Did anyone else see the Aberdeen fan who fell down stairs in the South. Don't know why I glanced at the away support, but saw this guy in a grey top sprint down the stairs only to loose his footing and go head first down towards the green barrier. Immediately, the stewards were all around him and there seemed to be a flurry of activity around him for about 15 minutes.

Hope he's okay!

Nameless
17-02-2018, 09:00 PM
Noticed that, thought someone had collapsed - hope he's OK.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

CMurdoch
17-02-2018, 10:25 PM
Did anyone else see the Aberdeen fan who fell down stairs in the South. Don't know why I glanced at the away support, but saw this guy in a grey top sprint down the stairs only to loose his footing and go head first down towards the green barrier. Immediately, the stewards were all around him and there seemed to be a flurry of activity around him for about 15 minutes.

Hope he's okay!

That sounds painful

Nevi_SOL
17-02-2018, 10:26 PM
Hope he’s alright. Sounds a sore one

matty_f
17-02-2018, 10:27 PM
One of their fans took a flier outside the West on the way into the ground, one of those few running steps before the inevitable fall ones.

He looked like he'd had a few drinks. :greengrin

Hannah_hfc
17-02-2018, 11:03 PM
I’ve heard from an Aberdeen fan near the incident it was a messy one and the guy was taken away in a neck brace. Just fell down the stairs and cracked his head off the barrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theonlywayisup
18-02-2018, 08:13 AM
I’ve heard from an Aberdeen fan near the incident it was a messy one and the guy was taken away in a neck brace. Just fell down the stairs and cracked his head off the barrier.

Hope he is okay - looked a sore one.

Dashing Bob S
18-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Thought this Hearts fans in the away end thing was so last season.

In all seriousness though, I hope the guy is okay.

JohnMcM
18-02-2018, 11:10 AM
Thought this Hearts fans in the away end thing was so last season.

In all seriousness though, I hope the guy is okay.

Steady on there. You'll have the Yams saying they were first club to it in a great fashion, anything else is just a copy.

Hibrandenburg
18-02-2018, 11:15 AM

There's normally at least 1 ram amongst the sheep.

Hope he's ok!

kaimendhibs
18-02-2018, 11:25 AM
Hope the guy is ok.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

One Day
18-02-2018, 01:19 PM

Doesn't sound good. Hope he's ok

NAE NOOKIE
18-02-2018, 01:52 PM
If it was the Aberdeen fan providing the entertainment in Tamson's Bar before the game I'm not surprised. If it was I hope he's OK .. apart from being a bit loud and extremely pissed he actually wasn't a bad lad :greengrin

CraigHibee
18-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Ouch, hope they are okay, sounded like a sore one