PDA

View Full Version : MgGinn's substitution

Famous Fiver
17-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Superb entertainment in the West Lower this afternoon.

As soon as the second goal went in a punter was down at the wall yelling at NL to get McGinn off because the card happy ref would have him in his book and he'd miss the Hearts match. NL originally ignored him but the guy persisted. Garry Parker got involved and much hilarity ensued. Cue punter to get even more demonstrative with his instructions. Lenny indicated, I think, I'll do it in two minutes.(surely not a v sign!) Didn't happen, then when he finally brought McGinn off, who did he send on but Marvin Bartley, the other one in last chance saloon?

I thought the poor punter was about to expire. I think I might have to phone the Infirmary to see if their was a heart attack victim admitted.

Comedy Gold!!!

hibsbollah
17-02-2018, 08:32 PM
I don't think I like being described as 'a punter', but otherwise you're quite accurate :agree:

cleanyman
17-02-2018, 08:34 PM
Punters shout nonsense constantly.

Just let Sir Lenny do his thing

ano hibby
17-02-2018, 08:35 PM
Haha, brilliant

TrinityHibs
17-02-2018, 08:48 PM
I don't think I like being described as 'a punter', but otherwise you're quite accurate :agree:

You don’t look like your avatar 😂😂 but it was funny

DH1875
17-02-2018, 09:58 PM

Where you at the game today? Not having a go or anything but thought you were still in France and trying to watch the game on Hibs TV :dunno:.

hibsbollah
17-02-2018, 10:04 PM
Where you at the game today? Not having a go or anything but thought you were still in France and trying to watch the game on Hibs TV :dunno:.

:faf:

If I was carrying on with Lennon like that I wouldn't be advertising the fact ;-) I am indeed in France hence missed the game, I was just at the wind up.

hibbie02
17-02-2018, 10:31 PM
:faf:

If I was carrying on with Lennon like that I wouldn't be advertising the fact ;-) I am indeed in France hence missed the game, I was just at the wind up.

You still don't look like your avatar! :na na:

hibsbollah
17-02-2018, 10:33 PM
You still don't look like your avatar! :na na:

Nobody looks like the great man :agree:

Hi Heid Yin
17-02-2018, 11:02 PM

As soon as the second goal went in a punter was down at the wall yelling at NL to get McGinn off because the card happy ref would have him in his book and he'd miss the Hearts match. NL originally ignored him but the guy persisted. Garry Parker got involved and much hilarity ensued. Cue punter to get even more demonstrative with his instructions. Lenny indicated, I think, I'll do it in two minutes.(surely not a v sign!) Didn't happen, then when he finally brought McGinn off, who did he send on but Marvin Bartley, the other one in last chance saloon?

I thought the poor punter was about to expire. I think I might have to phone the Infirmary to see if their was a heart attack victim admitted.

Comedy Gold!!!

:hilarious:hilarious

vincipernoi
18-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Nobody looks like the great man :agree:

sorry for being a bit dim - but who is the bloke in your avatar?

Cod Boy
18-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Just waiting on Levien comments on this about Mcginn being subbed as he isn't usually.

Twiglet
18-02-2018, 11:03 PM

Comedy Gold!!!

Is this the person Gary Parker kept turning round to tell them to calm down? I couldn't see who he was speaking to but he seemed to be having a laugh with them.

stoneyburn hibs
19-02-2018, 07:35 AM
Is this the person Gary Parker kept turning round to tell them to calm down? I couldn't see who he was speaking to but he seemed to be having a laugh with them.

Yes, don't know whether the guy was returning from the toilet or purposely got out of his seat and went down towards the dug out. It was funny and all good natured .
You wouldn't want to be messing with the fan in question, huge guy.

I'm Spartacus
19-02-2018, 11:27 AM
And we sit today discussing a 2-2 draw after NL subbed McGinn? Imagine the carnage on here!

Lenny rules the roost, he decides.

GillyHibee
19-02-2018, 12:37 PM
I think it was to do with the fact that McGinn was at the time a yellow card away from suspension v Hertz? But aye, absolutely gold!

I'm sure Lennon asked him to come sit in the dugout after he subbed him too :faf:

JimBHibees
19-02-2018, 01:13 PM
There is footage at one stage think on the alba coverage of fans behind the Hibs dug out in fits of laughter about something assume it was this. :greengrin