PDA

View Full Version : Gms

hibbysam
17-02-2018, 07:07 PM
Can’t find the thread but sure there was more than a few that said he doesn’t go quiet after being clattered. Big Daz battered him early on and he done absolutely nothing all day, before being hooked. Absolute mouse of a footballer.

O'Rourke3
17-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Daz landed him like a good old fashioned wrestler. Full weight.

Sammy7nil
17-02-2018, 08:40 PM
Can’t find the thread but sure there was more than a few that said he doesn’t go quiet after being clattered. Big Daz battered him early on and he done absolutely nothing all day, before being hooked. Absolute mouse of a footballer.

Absolute rubbish he is a good player who did not play well today.

Pretty Boy
17-02-2018, 08:41 PM
He's a wee prick. A nasty one at that, few challenges today that left a lot to be desired and he was lucky to avoid at least a booking.

Loved him pretending he was serious when squaring up to McGreggor.

The Harp Awakes
17-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Apparently grew up in Wick as a Hibs fan. A good player for me. Would love to have him at Hibs.

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-02-2018, 08:46 PM
IMO the only team that tried any clattering or battering today were Aberdeen and we showed them up playing fair and square. We put the second best team in the league back in their box and their manager couid see that too.

kaimendhibs
17-02-2018, 08:56 PM
He's a wee prick. A nasty one at that, few challenges today that left a lot to be desired and he was lucky to avoid at least a booking.

Loved him pretending he was serious when squaring up to McGreggor.This.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

IGRIGI
17-02-2018, 09:24 PM
The new Willo Flood, complete and utter knobjockey.

monktonharp
17-02-2018, 09:36 PM
Apparently grew up in Wick as a Hibs fan. A good player for me. Would love to have him at Hibs.stoap yer ticklin jock, he was a wee sheite today. was good with D.Utd, took the jump to Celtic for big dosh but he was an absolute prick today. his actions somehow avoided a sending off. I actually thought he we booked, but Pretty Boy says otherwise. he must have been hooked because of his shennanigins.

monktonharp
17-02-2018, 09:37 PM
The new Willo Flood, complete and utter knobjockey.Yup, might have learned some of it from his auld team mate. 2 of a kind, an awe that

MyJo
17-02-2018, 09:37 PM

Loved him pretending he was serious when squaring up to McGreggor.

GMS, Christie, Logan and McLean were all at it. Totally outclassed by our midfield and making some genuinely nasty and cynical challenges to compensate for it.

Not a peep out of Niall McGinn, nor any of the three strikers they tried against us through the 90 minutes either.

Their keeper saved them from being utterly embarrassed today and they should be thankful it wasn't 5 or 6 nil.

Ilovehibs
17-02-2018, 09:38 PM
He's a wee fanny and it was sheer class seeing big Darren putting him in his place today.

monktonharp
17-02-2018, 09:38 PM
GMS, Christie, Logan and McLean were all at it. Totally outclassed by our midfield and making some genuinely nasty and cynical challenges to compensate for it.

Not a peep out of Niall McGinn, Shinnie nor any of the three strikers they tried against us through the 90 minutes either.

Their keeper saved them from being utterly embarrassed today and they should be thankful it wasn't 5 or 6 nil.:agree:a good player has a bit of class. he has none

Michael
17-02-2018, 09:39 PM

Not a peep out of Niall McGinn, nor any of the three strikers they tried against us through the 90 minutes either.

Their keeper saved them from being utterly embarrassed today and they should be thankful it wasn't 5 or 6 nil.

Shinnie wasn't on the park to be fair!

H18S NX
17-02-2018, 09:41 PM
The Montgomery Burns lookalike's bottle crashed as soon as Darren tackled him.

MyJo
17-02-2018, 09:42 PM
Shinnie wasn't on the park to be fair!

I realised that just after typing his name :hilarious:

I was 5 minutes late to the match so missed the teams being announced and just assumed he was in the team and done nothing haha

Northernhibee
17-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Super-sub.

:lurksub:

Hibee Mac
17-02-2018, 10:33 PM
He's a cynical, classless wee pr**k. I counted 3 stick on bookings he commited today and somehow he made it through the game without one!

WTF was he doing trying to square up to Darren as well? He's just so unlikeable, embarrassing watching a wee guy like that acting the hard man. At least he was absolutely anonymous today long may that continue.

hibbysam
17-02-2018, 10:35 PM
Absolute rubbish he is a good player who did not play well today.

Yeah If you watch him twice a season and get lucky. Ask an Aberdeen fan I’m sure they’ll tell you how poor he is most weeks. Little scrote who hid as soon as Daz clattered him.

J-C
18-02-2018, 06:25 AM
Had an Aberdeen fan in the cab right after the game and he says GMS problem is far too inconsistent, 1 good then 2 bad, never know what you're getting from him him. IIRC he was subbed when they played here in the 1st game and yesterday, when things don't go his way he disappears.

Geo_1875
18-02-2018, 06:35 AM
Thought it was funny when he was rolling about after Daz's challenge and the entire Aberdeen bench ignored him. He was ineffective today because he was trying to man-mark Boyle and couldn't handle him. He caused the first goal by playing everyone onside. Couldn't believe none of their players got a 2nd booking. Dallas issued more final warnings than free kicks.

LustForLeith
18-02-2018, 06:59 AM
To be fair to him he's had a busy time recently, what with winning Celebrity Big Brother

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/housemate/shane-jenek-courtney-act

Ronster117
18-02-2018, 07:27 AM
The man is an Erchie... he was today was yesterday and will be tomorrow too..

Heisenberg
18-02-2018, 07:50 AM
As far as I can remember he always seems to act like a bit of a dick when he plays us. Glad big Daz dealt with him yesterday.

allezsauzee
18-02-2018, 08:25 AM
I think the fact that McInnes started him off as a wing back didn't help him today. Don't understand that, he's a dangerous player when he's on song but definitely blows hot and cold.

cannastar
18-02-2018, 08:29 AM
I think its evident now that Armstrong was the better player that went to celtic though I I'm still a huge fan of calum McGregor.him an sjm in the same midfield should in my opinion be mcleishs first two names on the teamsheet.both would compliment each other.

Vini1875
18-02-2018, 08:32 AM
I thought his problem was that Boyle was on him for the first half and he had no room to get past Boyle. Second half GMS was moved over to the other wing away from Boyle, which actually gave Boyle all the freedom to run riot. GMS was by that time in a downer and looking for a river.

overdrive
18-02-2018, 08:43 AM
I thought his problem was that Boyle was on him for the first half and he had no room to get past Boyle. Second half GMS was moved over to the other wing away from Boyle, which actually gave Boyle all the freedom to run riot. GMS was by that time in a downer and looking for a river.

Yep. I didn’t think Boyle had a great a first half either but it was because the two of them were cancelling each other out.

O'Rourke3
18-02-2018, 08:43 AM
Show Pony who was taken out the game by his manager by making him mark Boyle. Lennon shifted sides as Boyle had no change from Logan last game at ER. His wee flicks which usually result in a break for him never came off so for once against us he was anonymous - apart from the niggling fouls.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

J-C
18-02-2018, 12:05 PM
Yep. I didn’t think Boyle had a great a first half either but it was because the two of them were cancelling each other out.

Lennon played Boyle there to cancel out GMS threat, on his game he is very dangerous and has great pace, Boyle matched him all half cancelled out his threat, he switched to the right and found Stevenson even harder to get anything out due to Lewis being an excellent defender.

I wonder if Boyle has maybe found a new position for himself as an attacking wingback, very popular with the 3 at the back system.