PDA

View Full Version : Pssssst...Jambo's...yes you, come here a minute...

California-Hibs
17-02-2018, 04:24 PM
Lets make it 9 points now shall we? You 'big team' deluded pricks!

https://media.giphy.com/media/wWue0rCDOphOE/giphy.gif

Bostonhibby
17-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Mind the gap

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

SouthMoroccoStu
17-02-2018, 04:36 PM
Killie have 2 games in hand over them and they’re only 2 points ahead

They’ll be look over their shoulders instead of looking up at us

But I think we should do our “big team” neighbours a favour next week

Aim Here
17-02-2018, 04:43 PM
Killie have 2 games in hand over them and they’re only 2 points ahead

They’ll be look over their shoulders instead of looking up at us

But I think we should do our “big team” neighbours a favour next week

On Killie's current form, I'm more worried about them overtaking us than the Jambos. Their league position is artificially low because they didn't win a league game this season until Steve Clarke took over.

SonOfDavidFrancey
17-02-2018, 04:46 PM
Don’t know about anyone else but 3 weeks ago I was thinking we could be only a point or two ahead of them tonight. Been a sensational couple of weeks and Lennon takes the credit for having the courage to bin Stokes, do the Allam/ Bain deal and reanimate the team. Ironically of course being out the cup has been a bit of a plus.

guthrie01
17-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Bit cringey this thread, can’t we just enjoy our win. Who cares about how points there behind

hibbysam
17-02-2018, 05:32 PM
Don’t know about anyone else but 3 weeks ago I was thinking we could be only a point or two ahead of them tonight. Been a sensational couple of weeks and Lennon takes the credit for having the courage to bin Stokes, do the Allam/ Bain deal and reanimate the team. Ironically of course being out the cup has been a bit of a plus.

I was hoping we would just be above them, then take over and build a lead on the run in. To be 9 clear (actually grew the lead over the 5 games) is incredible.

California-Hibs
17-02-2018, 05:38 PM
Bit cringey this thread, can’t we just enjoy our win. Who cares about how points there behind

Don’t get involved then. The win stretching it to 9 points makes me enjoy today even more! ‘Rival teams fans in shock horror point scoring against same city team’

Football without this element would be lost for me!

Anyway, back on track, mind the gap indeed Jambos

murray26
17-02-2018, 05:39 PM
If this is natural order being restored I want more..

Treadstone
17-02-2018, 05:46 PM
If this is natural order being restored I want more..

Since natural order restored.

Hibs 12pts
Yams 8pts

Hi Heid Yin
17-02-2018, 05:48 PM

How on earth you consider it cringey is baffling.
You do realise that that lot across the city live and die for being above us, and when the points difference between us has been stretched to 9, then gloating is the bare minimum...thus this thread.
Have you also forgotten Levein's recent remark about " the natural order being restored" ?

Thecat23
17-02-2018, 05:51 PM
Folk that were worried about Hearts catching us should look at how they play. They just simply try to not lose, doesn’t matter if it’s a draw sure they have drawn the most in the league.

They aren’t as good as Hibs no where near, in fact they are a gang who know how to defend at times nothing more nothing less and we’ll pump them in the next derby. Not even slightly worried I think it’ll be very one sided!

hibbyfraelibby
17-02-2018, 05:52 PM
The 9pt gap is nice to have moving us closer to a UEFA spot by claiming 3rd spot but more importantly for the Yams their chances outwith winning the cup is slippinhg away with only 6 games to the split and needing to watch not just Killie but also Motherwell.

Hi Heid Yin
17-02-2018, 05:58 PM
Folk that were worried about Hearts catching us should look at how they play. They just simply try to not lose, doesn’t matter if it’s a draw sure they have drawn the most in the league.

They aren’t as good as Hibs no where near, in fact they are a gang who know how to defend at times nothing more nothing less and we’ll pump them in the next derby. Not even slightly worried I think it’ll be very one sided!

:agree::agree:

IGRIGI
17-02-2018, 06:02 PM
Some poor boy over at 9pointsback is getting pummelled because he suggested Levein's "Natural Order" comment has backfired on them.

Panic is already setting in for the derby with some bottlers already looking for a defensive set up to "spoil" any potential football breaking out.

Pleasing.

kaimendhibs
17-02-2018, 06:17 PM
Bit cringey this thread, can’t we just enjoy our win. Who cares about how points there behindReally. They give us the big 1 - 5 at every opportunity. Get it right round them

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Since90+2
17-02-2018, 06:23 PM
A bigger team with a smaller stadium, a rented training ground and 9 points behind hibs? Chortle chortle

Deansy
17-02-2018, 06:52 PM
That's 2 consecutive games that 'Potter's Hoofers' have commited almost double the number of fouls (11) than their opposition - Ross County commited 7 fouls but got double the number of yellow-cards (2 to the Jambos 1) ??. More proof of Potter's instructions to his players to go down screaming in agony at every single tackle and refs falling for it !!

Ronster117
17-02-2018, 07:16 PM
Potter will be ordering extra rolls of Andrex after watching bbc alba tonight, he knows Lennon has used his comments to bolster the teams confidence.... all I can say is bring on the big team....and natural order an all that...pmsl.

Albanian Hibs
17-02-2018, 07:19 PM
Some poor boy over at 9pointsback is getting pummelled because he suggested Levein's "Natural Order" comment has backfired on them.

Panic is already setting in for the derby with some bottlers already looking for a defensive set up to "spoil" any potential football breaking out.

Pleasing.

Feel free to share some posts for us that don't go on it

hibby6270
17-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Today was the archetypal “6 pointer”.
They play the bottom of the league team and expected to win.
We play the team in second place and given previous results this season, could have got beat.
The gap could have been 3 points if ‘form’ had run true but this is Hibs we’re talking about.
Best home display from us this season by a country mile. Jambos stutter to an unconvincing draw.
7 point gap becomes 9.

Pleasing.:greengrin:thumbsup:

IGRIGI
17-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Feel free to share some posts for us that don't go on it

""If Hibs finish above us this year all it will prove is that in any other season we have to spend 15 million on a new stand they might just have a chance of repeating this unlikely feat.

Thankfully next season we will have the level playing field they are always banging on about and the natural order will be restored. ""

Absolute belter this one, suggesting we've had an advantage this season due to their new stand build, level playing field is to come next season :greengrin

davidgray210516
17-02-2018, 07:33 PM
Today was the archetypal “6 pointer”.
They play the bottom of the league team and expected to win.
We play the team in second place and given previous results this season, could have got beat.
The gap could have been 3 points if ‘form’ had run true but this is Hibs we’re talking about.
Best home display from us this season by a country mile. Jambos stutter to an unconvincing draw.

7 point gap becomes 9.

Pleasing.:greengrin:thumbsup:

Do we lose a point if we get beat or do they get a bonus point for winning? 🤔

hibby6270
17-02-2018, 07:41 PM
Do we lose a point if we get beat or do they get a bonus point for winning? ��

Got you. My mistake. They would have been 4 points behind if there so called ‘natural order’ had come about. But no. 9 points it is. Could have been 10. Suck it up diet huns.

davidgray210516
17-02-2018, 07:45 PM
Got you. My mistake. They would have been 4 points behind if there so called ‘natural order’ had come about. But no. 9 points it is. Could have been 10. Suck it up diet huns.

👍

jabis
17-02-2018, 08:34 PM

😂

Pretty Boy
17-02-2018, 08:38 PM
After their great revival they are still closer to the bottom 6 than they are to us.

Cute.

Bostonhibby
17-02-2018, 08:41 PM
Bit cringey this thread, can’t we just enjoy our win. Who cares about how points there behindAm doing both

The Harp Awakes
17-02-2018, 08:47 PM
Used to dread derbys. Can't wait to play them now. We'll murder them next game and can't wait to see Mr 640's puss after it:na na:

17-02-2018, 08:48 PM
Had a couple of them biting with a simple “natural order” text. Thanks for playing lads

California-Hibs
17-02-2018, 09:13 PM
How on earth you consider it cringey is baffling.
You do realise that that lot across the city live and die for being above us, and when the points difference between us has been stretched to 9, then gloating is the bare minimum...thus this thread.
Have you also forgotten Levein's recent remark about " the natural order being restored" ?

Exactly! I go into every season with aims of a finish as high as we can but one on the goal list for me is to finish above Hearts, always. Even if we finished 9th and them 10th. It’s bragging rights.

There’s a mentality they’ve had that we’ve needed to increase within our support for years and I’m seeing it grow the last few years and it’s fantastic! I’ll be all about starting threads like this.

MaxPower75
17-02-2018, 09:24 PM
I am all for taking the piss out of hearts but at this stage we should be looking up at The Rangers and Aberdeen rather than down at them.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

One Day Soon
17-02-2018, 09:32 PM

Who cares about how many points they are behind? I think they do. I think they really, really do.

RIP
17-02-2018, 09:36 PM
I am all for taking the piss out of hearts but at this stage we should be looking up at The Rangers and Aberdeen rather than down at them.

Exactly mate. Every second spent talking about the 2nd rate outfit at the West End of our capital city is a second wasted when we could spend aiming higher. As a club they have no place on this board.

lapsedhibee
17-02-2018, 09:48 PM
The 9pt gap is nice to have moving us closer to a UEFA spot by claiming 3rd spot but more importantly for the Yams their chances outwith winning the cup is slippinhg away with only 6 games to the split and needing to watch not just Killie but also Motherwell.
And St Johnstone, who also have games in hand.
Would be the funniest thing since 1986 if Hearts dropped into the bottom six this year after Potter's natural order crack.

MaxPower75
17-02-2018, 09:51 PM
Exactly mate. Every second spent talking about the 2nd rate outfit at the West End of our capital city is a second wasted when we could spend aiming higher. As a club they have no place on this board.Agreed. I think there's a good time to rip them and I'd rather save that for the 9th of March

Deansy
17-02-2018, 09:51 PM
""If Hibs finish above us this year all it will prove is that in any other season we have to spend 15 million on a new stand they might just have a chance of repeating this unlikely feat.

Thankfully next season we will have the level playing field they are always banging on about and the natural order will be restored. ""

Absolute belter this one, suggesting we've had an advantage this season due to their new stand build, level playing field is to come next season :greengrin

Surely they realise the 'Level Playing-field' is us reminding them that their cheating-days are done (well, for now !) - or are they genuinely that thick ??

Greencore
17-02-2018, 09:55 PM
we are due them a pumping...

DH1875
17-02-2018, 10:10 PM
Used to dread derbys. Can't wait to play them now. We'll murder them next game and can't wait to see Mr 640's puss after it:na na:

we are due them a pumping...

100% cant wait for the derby :agree:

hibsbollah
17-02-2018, 10:13 PM
Would be the funniest thing since 1986 if Hearts dropped into Potter's crack.

Wise words indeed :agree:

Bostonhibby
17-02-2018, 10:42 PM
No charities were robbed in the creation of this gap.

Hi Heid Yin
17-02-2018, 10:45 PM
Exactly! I go into every season with aims of a finish as high as we can but one on the goal list for me is to finish above Hearts, always. Even if we finished 9th and them 10th. It’s bragging rights.

There’s a mentality they’ve had that we’ve needed to increase within our support for years and I’m seeing it grow the last few years and it’s fantastic! I’ll be all about starting threads like this.

:thumbsup:

Glory Lurker
17-02-2018, 10:51 PM
A bigger team with a smaller stadium, a rented training ground and 9 points behind hibs? Chortle chortle

:top marks

18-02-2018, 06:57 PM
Jambos lucky to get a point yesterday when Ross County had a perfectly good goal in injury time disallowed. Yet another one where it was cleared after it crossed the line. It did go over but was back out so quickly it was difficult for the officials however it was actually chopped off for being offside. As shown on Sportscene it was clearly onside as Lafferty was in the goal, which counts as active, and a defender at the far side had his foot over the goal line so it was impossible for any Ross County players to be offside.

Also during the same incident, as the ball comes in from the corner, Adao is all over Schalk and starting from the edge of the six yard box and ending up at the goal line Lafferty drags Fontaine to the ground. So not only were the denied a goal they were also denied a penalty.

hibbyfraelibby
18-02-2018, 07:13 PM
Surely they realise the 'Level Playing-field' is us reminding them that their cheating-days are done (well, for now !) - or are they genuinely that thick ??

Genuinely...

eastterrace
18-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Jambos lucky to get a point yesterday when Ross County had a perfectly good goal in injury time disallowed. Yet another one where it was cleared after it crossed the line. It did go over but was back out so quickly it was difficult for the officials however it was actually chopped off for being offside. As shown on Sportscene it was clearly onside as Lafferty was in the goal, which counts as active, and a defender at the far side had his foot over the goal line so it was impossible for any Ross County players to be offside.

Also during the same incident, as the ball comes in from the corner, Adao is all over Schalk and starting from the edge of the six yard box and ending up at the goal line Lafferty drags Fontaine to the ground. So not only were the denied a goal they were also denied a penalty.

The ball never hit the net , so no goal [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One Day Soon
18-02-2018, 07:21 PM
No charities were robbed in the creation of this gap.

:top marks

Hibbyradge
18-02-2018, 10:26 PM
The ball never hit the net , so no goal [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also, it wasn't over the line.

poolman
18-02-2018, 11:59 PM
Hang on a minute

They are still a mammoth force

Just go to Yackback ( I know I know ) and there's a thread called "Have we broken Celtic "

Very strange breed our pink chums :jamboclow

NAE NOOKIE
19-02-2018, 01:58 AM
Its not all about the Yams .... but the fact that their great revival under Mr 460 still sees them trailing us by 9 points has to be cause for a massive GIRFUY ... coz I guarantee if the roles were reversed they wouldn't be letting us off the hook about it.

We have a very nice lead on them just now and in all honesty its a bit of a surprise considering the run of games we have had ... they had to have looked on this last few weeks as a chance to catch us and it certainly hasn't worked out that way. So much so that we are still in contention for 2nd place and they are still in danger of the bottom 6 :greengrin

Before the derby we have Killie away and Hamilton at home.

They have .... Sevco away, Killie home and Motherwell away in the cup on the Sunday.

The trouble with this league is that you cant always go with form, Hibs, St Johnstone and Ross County were all to a greater or lesser degree coupon busters this weekend ... but if we were to draw at Killie and beat Hamilton and they were to lose at Ibrox and draw with Killie we would be going into the derby 12 points ahead of them.

Levin's oh so funny 'natural order' quip could well come back to bite him on the arse big style come derby day ..... Hibs will be up for the game massively off the back of it and they could well be coming into the game after being pumped out the cup by Motherwell. Levin's joke about wishing their goal in the cup match hadn't crossed the line came back to haunt him just a week later against Motherwell. Imagine what an absolute walloper he is going to look if Hibs tear them a new ******** on the 9th of March? ...... I'd pay £50 to get in just to see it happen :greengrin

we are hibs
19-02-2018, 06:03 AM
I personally cannot wait until the 9th March

The Leith Dutch
19-02-2018, 07:16 AM

Pleasing.

They'd be mental to do anything other than go defensive - and I mean more defensive than Potter's natural set up.

If the next derby turns into a football match they have no chance whatsoever and we will absolutely hammer them.
Not surprised they're terrified - if Simon Murray put Souttar on his arse imagine what Scott Allan will do.

Future17
19-02-2018, 08:55 AM
The title of this thread will attract Gary Locke in more ways than one.

Aim Here
19-02-2018, 08:56 AM

Maybe you're taking it too figuratively. Maybe they literally mean evening out the surface at Tynecastle and getting their players used to playing on a flat surface for a change.

California-Hibs
24-02-2018, 03:54 PM
Give this a nice little bump as we move into double figures above the Jambos this weekend. Honestly won’t be surprised to see us finish as much as 20 above them come the end of the season. Streets ahead of them, they truly are pish, losing to Rangers at Ibrox? That’s child’s play for us.

SirDavidsNapper
24-02-2018, 03:58 PM
Not a bad lead over them despite their club record clean sheet streak. Natural order and all that

Shrekko
24-02-2018, 04:00 PM
I think they’ve got a real chance to close the gap... if they finish in the bottom 6. It’s getting tight for them.

California-Hibs
24-02-2018, 04:03 PM
I won’t be surprised to see Killie over take them. Don’t think they quite belong with the big boys anyway and would be way out their depth.

Big_Franck
24-02-2018, 04:04 PM
Mind the gap, saviles.

Bostonhibby
24-02-2018, 04:08 PM
Give this a nice little bump as we move into double figures above the Jambos this weekend. Honestly won’t be surprised to see us finish as much as 20 above them come the end of the season. Streets ahead of them, they truly are pish, losing to Rangers at Ibrox? That’s child’s play for us.They're increasing the gap that matters to their manager though. Another dominant day in the kicking fouling and booking department for the dirtiest cynical team in the league. He'll be delighted.

lord bunberry
24-02-2018, 04:14 PM
Only 3 points above 7th placed Motherwell.

Sir David Gray
24-02-2018, 04:20 PM
If they lose on Tuesday night, they could be in bother for a top six place.

That would be very pleasing indeed.

mutley
24-02-2018, 04:41 PM
killie are 2 points behind them with 2 games in game! Motherwell on equal games and only 3 points behind. st Johnstone 8 points behind but 2 games in hand. Middle table is tight and 2 top 6 places available for any of those 4 teams to play for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cabbageandribs1875
24-02-2018, 04:47 PM
can i just take a moment to wish killie pies all the very best on tuesday night at the pink palace

Crab apple
24-02-2018, 04:49 PM
can i just take a moment to wish killie pies all the very best on tuesday night at the pink palace

Killie win on Tuesday they’ll finish the season ahead of the ****bos.

Sir David Gray
24-02-2018, 04:53 PM

If Kilmarnock play like they did today for the last hour then they should beat Hearts comfortably.

A Hi-Bee
24-02-2018, 04:59 PM
A bottom six club for many more years methinks.

Borderhibbie76
24-02-2018, 05:04 PM
I won’t be surprised to see Killie over take them. Don’t think they quite belong with the big boys anyway and would be way out their depth.Deffo fancy Killie to overtake them and then possibly well or st j (who also have games in hand) to pump them down to 7th

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BullsCloseHibs
24-02-2018, 05:15 PM
I'd just like to comment on Potters match day attire...
He must be on decent salary at that club. However, he is one of the worst dressed people in football. Today we saw a jumper that was too big on him. And an ugly pair of trews straight off the LRT bus drivers peg! Has he been shopping in The Heart Foundation shop down Dalry way again?

Kato
24-02-2018, 05:21 PM
a jumper that was too big on him. And an ugly pair of trews straight off the LRT bus drivers peg!

If you could see his attire through the eyes of a standard Jambo that's Haute Couture.

bod
24-02-2018, 05:50 PM
If Kilmarnock play like they did today for the last hour then they should beat Hearts comfortably.

If Killie play like they did in the first half hour they should beat hertz

greenlex
24-02-2018, 05:53 PM
[QUOTE=BullsCloseHibs;5325022 Has he been shoplifting in The Heart Foundation shop down Dalry way again?[/QUOTE]
Fixed that’s bit for you.

SuperAllyMcleod
24-02-2018, 05:53 PM
Deffo fancy Killie to overtake them and then possibly well or st j (who also have games in hand) to pump them down to 7th

As much as we want this, remember that Killie and St J have to play each other as one of their games in hand - they both also need to play Accies.

Hi Heid Yin
24-02-2018, 05:54 PM
So, that's 10 points now separating your lot from our boys.
Funny, but I swear one or two of you said you'd overtake us by Christmas. Oh, you meant next Christmas! I see

SirDavidsNapper
24-02-2018, 05:54 PM
I'd just like to comment on Potters match day attire...
He must be on decent salary at that club. However, he is one of the worst dressed people in football. Today we saw a jumper that was too big on him. And an ugly pair of trews straight off the LRT bus drivers peg! Has he been shopping in The Heart Foundation shop down Dalry way again?

Bet he has a 1994 Volvo parked round the back of the bus shelter.

Sir David Gray
24-02-2018, 05:57 PM
If Killie play like they did in the first half hour they should beat hertz

:tee hee:

Borderhibbie76
24-02-2018, 06:12 PM
So, that's 10 points now separating your lot from our boys.
Funny, but I swear one or two of you said you'd overtake us by Christmas. Oh, you meant next Christmas! I seeAh but just wait till they get back to Tiny Tynie...Edinburgh s 2nd largest football stadium...oh wait [emoji44]

Bostonhibby
24-02-2018, 06:24 PM
Ah but just wait till they get back to Tiny Tynie...Edinburgh s 2nd largest football stadium...oh wait [emoji44]

Sent from my SM-G950F using TapatalkOnce they sort the rust out, fix the electrics, move the police box, instal the extra toilets, get all the turnstiles open, remove the restricted views, put a roof over the press area, fit out the hospitality, complete the public access area, clear all the builders materials up and lay another pitch it will be a veritable fortress.

danhibees1875
24-02-2018, 06:37 PM

I think I'd go for a draw personally.

Stops Killie edging any closer to us and they've the games in hand to leapfrog Hearts anyway.

Hibs win, they draw and well take something off Aberdeen and it's a good midweek. :aok:

Eyrie
24-02-2018, 07:09 PM
If Kilmarnock play on Tuesday like they did today then we'll need a telescope rather than a rear view mirror to find where Hearts are.

Thecat23
24-02-2018, 07:11 PM
I watched most of the second half today and Hearts were brutal. They offered nothing in the final third! They could be lucky to make top six.

BS44
24-02-2018, 08:03 PM
Charity thieves

lord bunberry
24-02-2018, 08:22 PM
charity thieves

fact

24-02-2018, 08:23 PM
How can a team beat Celtic 4-0 and be so p*sh in every other match they play? Even the ones they win.

RoscoHibby
24-02-2018, 08:36 PM
How can a team beat Celtic 4-0 and be so p*sh in every other match they play? Even the ones they win.

Celtic were very naive to play the way they did trying to play the ball out from the back on a tiny wee tattie field n getting caught out at the back, it's the only way they play.

Hertz are pi5h.

California-Hibs
24-02-2018, 08:40 PM

Because they’re bottle merchants managed by one of if not thee biggest bottle merchants of all time.
Mind the gap you toothless morons. It’s also getting extended big time at Easter Road and rammed down your throats!

wallpaperman
24-02-2018, 08:40 PM

I'm convinced Celtic players were out on the lash on their Christmas night out the night before and didn't go to their beds that night. It's the only explanation that is in any way logical and I'm claiming it as most likely fact.

Billy Whizz
24-02-2018, 08:42 PM
If they lose on Tuesday night, they could be in bother for a top six place.

That would be very pleasing indeed.

Means we don’t have to go their again this season, will hit their finances too!

hibees 7062
24-02-2018, 08:53 PM
https://scontent.fman3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/28166659_813955162121931_8880503302966476800_n.jpg ?oh=5099fa04239f53b58aed39c5d44fcee8&oe=5B0DF227

The Spaceman
25-02-2018, 10:45 AM
23% difference between Hibs and Hearts point tally this season. That is after a club record of clean sheets etc for Hearts. Natural order indeed :faf:

Since90+2
25-02-2018, 10:50 AM
Hearts are *****. They'll be lucky to make the top six.

Gorgie tramps.

jacomo
25-02-2018, 10:55 AM
I wish Hertz had beaten Sevco. Would have helped us more.

Too much to expect from a Levein team I suppose.

SirDavidsNapper
25-02-2018, 12:12 PM
How is their £300k loan signing getting on?

Borderhibbie76
25-02-2018, 12:20 PM
How is their £300k loan signing getting on?Was just thinking that last night?? Hardly set the heather alight has he??