PDA

View Full Version : Who scored in dundee3 Hibs 2 Development league ?

worcesterhibby
16-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Just watched the highlights of the development league game above and the young black lad wearing 21 on his back was outstanding for Dundee. Scored two great goals and set up the third..anyone know who he is, can't see him on Dundee's website ?

Heisenberg
16-02-2018, 12:13 PM
Just watched the highlights of the development league game above and the young black lad wearing 21 on his back was outstanding for Dundee. Scored two great goals and set up the third..anyone know who he is, can't see him on Dundee's website ?

Roarie Deacon I think. He set up their goal against us at ER for the first team as well.

IWasThere2016
16-02-2018, 12:15 PM

Deacon

worcesterhibby
16-02-2018, 12:21 PM
Ah that's why I couldn't spot him in their u20's side. His second finish is a peach. but at 26 he's not exactly the young upcoming prospect I thought he was. He was playing for England u19's EIGHT years ago !

Thanks for the info.

Big L
16-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Ah that's why I couldn't spot him in their u20's side. His second finish is a peach. but at 26 he's not exactly the young upcoming prospect I thought he was. He was playing for England u19's EIGHT years ago !

Thanks for the info.

Played really well at ER, Lewis had a hard time against him. Quick, strong and quite tricky.