PDA

View Full Version : Surprise surprise!

James70
07-02-2018, 05:25 PM
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-revealed-premierships-equal-dirtiest-11979818

RoYO!
07-02-2018, 05:26 PM
Care to summarise- I'm on a DR blackout- have been since 2016 :)

Pete
07-02-2018, 05:27 PM

We’re re-signing Stokes.

Callum_62
07-02-2018, 05:29 PM
Hearts = 🤜 [emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aim Here
07-02-2018, 05:29 PM

Someone looked at the statistics and found out that Hearts are the dirtiest team in the Premiership.

RoYO!
07-02-2018, 05:33 PM

NAE NOOKIE
07-02-2018, 05:47 PM

Hearts are dirty *******s ........... hardly news I would suggest.

snooky
07-02-2018, 05:49 PM
Someone looked at the statistics and found out that Hearts are the dirtiest team in the Premiership.
^
|
This (For RoyO)

More or less reciting the kettle/teapot/black er$e story to Potter

Bostonhibby
07-02-2018, 05:50 PM
In news elsewhere bears don't have access to indoor toilets and pope still isn't a prodisdunt.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

worcesterhibby
07-02-2018, 07:33 PM
In news elsewhere bears don't have access to indoor toilets and pope still isn't a prodisdunt.[emoji6]

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/112000/Bear-Playing-the-Accordion-on-the-Toilet-112232.jpg

Bostonhibby
07-02-2018, 07:43 PM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/112000/Bear-Playing-the-Accordion-on-the-Toilet-112232.jpg[emoji23]

Alright, but the pope's still not joining a flute band anytime soon

Jack Hackett
07-02-2018, 07:55 PM

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/112000/Bear-Playing-the-Accordion-on-the-Toilet-112232.jpg

Wet ma self... Mrs Doyle's gonna be pissed :greengrin

:top marks

Comiston Hibee
07-02-2018, 07:59 PM
We’re re-signing Stokes.

Made me look 😀🇳🇬

Humo
07-02-2018, 08:00 PM
Hearts revealed as Premiership's equal dirtiest team days after Craig Levein's Scott Brown dig

The Jambos boss reckons players need more protection from the Celtic captain but what do the numbers say?

Craig Levein called for players to be given more protection from Scott Brown - but could it be*Hearts*who need to be rein in the aggression?

The Jambos are currently the joint-dirtiest side in*Premiership*alongside Motherwell - according to data from WyScout and Transfermarkt.

Following defeat to*Celtic*at Parkhead, during which Brown was involved in a clash with 16-year-old Harry Cochrane, Levein said: "I think everybody should get a little bit more protection from Scott Brown."

But Hearts and Well have committed 394 fouls each from 26 league games this season, compared to Celtic's 227.

The Celtic skipper himself has committed 32 fouls this season, the 18th-highest in the league and 13 less than Kyle Lafferty.

Levein's men have also picked up the most bookings, clocking in at 59 so far for the season and have had five dismissals, second only to Hamilton Accies with six.

These figures put Hearts rock bottom of the Premiership's fair play table, whereas Celtic top the rankings with only 227 fouls over the season.

The Hoops low foul count is likely aided by the fact they spend much more time in possession of the ball than any of their league rivals, commanding an average 66 per cent over the season.

Conversely for Hearts, their resurgence been based on solid defensive foundations and this is evident as they lead the way in defensive duels won (21 per cent) and interceptions (1290).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ryan91
07-02-2018, 08:02 PM
For those who don't want to read the article on the website, full text below

Craig Levein called for players to be given more protection from Scott Brown - but could it be Heartswho need to be rein in the aggression?The Jambos are currently the joint-dirtiest side in Premiership alongside Motherwell - according to data from WyScout and Transfermarkt.
Following defeat to Celtic at Parkhead, during which Brown was involved in a clash with 16-year-old Harry Cochrane, Levein said: "I think everybody should get a little bit more protection from Scott Brown."

But Hearts and Well have committed 394 fouls each from 26 league games this season, compared to Celtic's 227.
The Celtic skipper himself has committed 32 fouls this season, the 18th-highest in the league and 13 less than Kyle Lafferty.
Levein's men have also picked up the most bookings, clocking in at 59 so far for the season and have had five dismissals, second only to Hamilton Accies with six.

These figures put Hearts rock bottom of the Premiership's fair play table, whereas Celtic top the rankings with only 227 fouls over the season.
The Hoops low foul count is likely aided by the fact they spend much more time in possession of the ball than any of their league rivals, commanding an average 66 per cent over the season.
Conversely for Hearts, their resurgence been based on solid defensive foundations and this is evident as they lead the way in defensive duels won (21 per cent) and interceptions (1290).

EastCalderHibby
07-02-2018, 08:07 PM
Hearts revealed as Premiership's equal dirtiest team days after Craig Levein's Scott Brown dig

The Jambos boss reckons players need more protection from the Celtic captain but what do the numbers say?

Craig Levein called for players to be given more protection from Scott Brown - but could it be*Hearts*who need to be rein in the aggression?

The Jambos are currently the joint-dirtiest side in*Premiership*alongside Motherwell - according to data from WyScout and Transfermarkt.

Following defeat to*Celtic*at Parkhead, during which Brown was involved in a clash with 16-year-old Harry Cochrane, Levein said: "I think everybody should get a little bit more protection from Scott Brown."

n's men have also picked up the most bookings, clocking in at 59 so far for the season and have had five dismissals, second only to Hamilton Accies with six.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
h

EastCalderHibby
07-02-2018, 08:11 PM
wonder when the ginp will reply to this :greengrin :greengrin

SirDavidsNapper
07-02-2018, 08:11 PM
Just Hearts and their traditional philosophies. Edinburghs dirty team

McD
07-02-2018, 08:56 PM
Someone who’s been in and around Scottish football for as long as Levein should know that as soon as you make that kind of statement about either of rantic, the weegie press were likely to throw it back in his face.

would be funny if a sycophant/journalist was to ask him his thoughts on this article at his next press conference :greengrin

Jack Hackett
08-02-2018, 09:58 AM
Someone who’s been in and around Scottish football for as long as Levein should know that as soon as you make that kind of statement about either of rantic, the weegie press were likely to throw it back in his face.

would be funny if a sycophant/journalist was to ask him his thoughts on this article at his next press conference :greengrin

Took them long enough though. It's been a topic of discussion on here since he opened his gob. Wouldn't surprise me if this is where it was picked up from.

Geo_1875
08-02-2018, 11:13 AM
Took them long enough though. It's been a topic of discussion on here since he opened his gob. Wouldn't surprise me if this is where it was picked up from.

And that's only this season.

They've been dirty *******s since the mid 1960's, especially in a derby.