A send off to Scottish Cup Winning Hero Liam Fontaine

https://soundcloud.com/hibstalk/ep20

HibsTalk
06-02-2018, 10:28 PM
Prefer to listen to the Podcasts on YouTube? Ask and you shall recieve

https://youtu.be/fLAuhnW0qSw

Oscar T Grouch
07-02-2018, 07:55 AM
I like your pod casts but I have one wee niggle. I listen in quite a noisy environment. So I have the volume up so I can hear the lowest levels which are the two contributors. The main guys mic is then too loud and distorted and when there’s the wee music break it almost bursts my speakers. If you could sort out the levels it would be great, it’s not such a problem listening on my iPhone. Apart fi that it’s good chat.

AgentDaleCooper
07-02-2018, 10:56 AM
I like your pod casts but I have one wee niggle. I listen in quite a noisy environment. So I have the volume up so I can hear the lowest levels which are the two contributors. The main guys mic is then too loud and distorted and when there’s the wee music break it almost bursts my speakers. If you could sort out the levels it would be great, it’s not such a problem listening on my iPhone. Apart fi that it’s good chat.

sounds like they aren't using any compression.

what audio software are you going through, HT?

BigT-Hibeez
08-02-2018, 08:03 AM
sounds like they aren't using any compression.

what audio software are you going through, HT?

It's a gain structure issue, which is beyond the help of compression..

Trust me i'm a pro..!! :wink:

mcohibs
08-02-2018, 01:24 PM
Good listen, have subscribed through YouTube :aok: How frequent will the podcasts be coming out or are they on an ad-hoc basis at the moment?

Carheenlea
08-02-2018, 09:16 PM
P
Gav, Steven and Dave celebrate their new logo with a new Podcast about:

Latest News

Ibrox win (again)

Is Scott Allan welcome back at Hibs

A send off to Scottish Cup Winning Hero Liam Fontaine

https://soundcloud.com/hibstalk/ep20

Good show gents :aok:

Your show and the official Hibs one are both essential listening for me.

CraigHibee
08-02-2018, 11:50 PM
It's a gain structure issue, which is beyond the help of compression..

Trust me i'm a pro..!! :wink:

Could always stick it through platinum notes software , they might help the issue a little bit

HibsTalk
11-02-2018, 07:38 PM

The Compressor on Audacity is rubbish. We all sit around one USB mic, hence the difference in volumes. However we have purchased separate mics, and are moving on to Ableton which is a lot better for editing. Plus I'm still learning but working with a friend who I do a movie/comic book podcast with to improve my understanding of the software and improve my editing skills. Tonight's Podcast may be better...it's a first attempt with the new equipment so :pray:

majorhibs
11-02-2018, 11:19 PM
What are you debating about a player just back who played a very prominent part in our 2nd win of the season at greyskull? Is this a kind of weedgie daily hun tripe unsettling excersise? You lot baffle me sometimes.

CallumLaidlaw
12-02-2018, 05:41 AM
What are you debating about a player just back who played a very prominent part in our 2nd win of the season at greyskull? Is this a kind of weedgie daily hun tripe unsettling excersise? You lot baffle me sometimes.

Surely because it IS a talking point. As it is on these forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HibsTalk
12-02-2018, 07:18 AM
Good listen, have subscribed through YouTube :aok: How frequent will the podcasts be coming out or are they on an ad-hoc basis at the moment?

We aim for once a week. Trying to make it every Tuesday, but we may change the day in a week that Hibs play on a Wednesday night.

green day
12-02-2018, 02:08 PM
We aim for once a week. Trying to make it every Tuesday, but we may change the day in a week that Hibs play on a Wednesday night.

Just listened to this. Great to hear a podcast made by and for Hibs fans - I quite liked MNF, but really like this one.

Well done guys, subscribed via podbean.