PDA

View Full Version : Media Monday Night Fitba Update

Hermit Crab
05-02-2018, 09:16 PM
A message from Scott, one the presenters has asked me to pass on re the show.

Billychaotic182
05-02-2018, 09:29 PM
Sad to hear that. Enjoyed the show. Can’t say I’ll be rushing to listen to it now that it’s mostly hearts. You don’t mind the split show but I’m not going to be downloading a hearts podcast. Surely there would have been some sound levelheaded hibs fans on here that could have given them a hand? I’d have volunteered but I live in Dundee.

Plus side we have hibs talk and radio hibs as podcasts. Is disappointing though as I did really enjoy the show, shame the boys had the drop out. Hope everything resolved its self in their personal life.

Michael
05-02-2018, 09:54 PM
I listened to it a few times and quite liked it. Hope they get can it going again (in terms of Hibs content). Does this mean we're no getting the Pat Fenlons's interview? I'd had an eye on that one coming out.

GMD
05-02-2018, 09:55 PM
I really enjoy the podcast and hopefully a couple of Hibs fans will step forward to fill the breach. Would be sad to see it go as a really good change to listen to an Edinburgh based football show instead of usual west coast bias.
Well done to all the Hibs fans who have been on the show up to now, you helped the commute to work pass by quicker!!

Hermit Crab
05-02-2018, 11:14 PM
I know Scott personally and I'd like to help him out but I work away in London up to 3 times a week on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday so I'm not much use.

McD
06-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Used to look out for their interview, enjoyed the KT and GOC one’s.

as said, won’t be bothering to listen to much at all if it’s going to be very Hearts focussed. Would have thought it wouldn’t be too difficult to get few Hibs fans to contribute.

Hermit Crab
06-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Used to look out for their interview, enjoyed the KT and GOC one’s.

as said, won’t be bothering to listen to much at all if it’s going to be very Hearts focussed. Would have thought it wouldn’t be too difficult to get few Hibs fans to contribute.

The Mikey Stewart interview is class, as well as the Derek Rae one. The MS one is on you tube its over 2 hours long I think.