PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen dot count (South Stand Open To Hibs Fans)

Pages : [1] 2

Valencia
05-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Famous five 60

East 268

Main stand 128

or there about

If Aberdeen bring a good support there may not be many tickets in the away end for home fans

Sprouleflyer
05-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Famous five 60

East 268

Main stand 128

or there about

If Aberdeen bring a good support there may not be many tickets in the away end for home fans

Or there about! That's just not good enough for a dot count....amateur :wink:

Earlydelivery
05-02-2018, 03:27 PM
That should sellout very soon . Even less for the Hearts game .

RossScott1991
05-02-2018, 03:32 PM
we owe aberdeen a doing. they seem to be complete opposite to us, they consistently beat the 'lesser' teams in the league but bottle it against the arse cheeks, while we tend to do well against bigot brothers but been inconsistent against the others.

Semi Final - aberdeen got a huge slice of luck that day
Easter Road - They got the goal and protected it for 90mins, was a day we huffed and puffed just couldn't get the goal
Pittodrie - we were woeful and deservedly got hammered

4th time lucky!

JDHibs
05-02-2018, 03:46 PM
we owe aberdeen a doing. they seem to be complete opposite to us, they consistently beat the 'lesser' teams in the league but bottle it against the arse cheeks, while we tend to do well against bigot brothers but been inconsistent against the others.

Easter Road - They got the goal and protected it for 90mins, was a day we huffed and puffed just couldn't get the goal

4th time lucky!

You arent wrong. Seen 2 tables yesterday on twitter.

1. They top the table when it comes to Celtic/Sevco/Dons playing outwith eachother, so from Hibs down in the table.
2. However they are 4th out of 5 in a table with Celtic/Sevco/Dons/Hibs & Hearts playing as a mini league. Their only points coming from beating us twice and drawing with Hearts twice.

They have a serious mental block with playing the New firm.

SChibs
05-02-2018, 04:39 PM
They are top of the form table over the last 10 or 15 games. This is will be a very hard game

Garymcl
05-02-2018, 04:43 PM
Let's get this completely sold out sat 3pm kick off the boys deserve a a great hibby support canny wait Ggtth

Dashing Bob S
05-02-2018, 06:06 PM
Let’s split the South now. Aberdeen will take 1,200 max.

Sprouleflyer
05-02-2018, 06:34 PM
Looking ahead to the Hearts game, I don't think we will require a dot count, it's already almost sold out. Great support.

Dashing Bob S
05-02-2018, 07:21 PM
Looking ahead to the Hearts game, I don't think we will require a dot count, it's already almost sold out. Great support.

What about the South?

jacomo
05-02-2018, 08:22 PM
What about the South?

They’ll be relishing the game now that ‘natural order’ has been restored.

Won’t they?

Sir David Gray
05-02-2018, 09:14 PM
They are top of the form table over the last 10 or 15 games. This is will be a very hard game

They are probably the only team that we haven't really competed with so far. I know the first game at Easter Road was only 1-0 to them but we didn't really test their goalkeeper too much and we obviously got battered at Pittodrie.

Time to put that right. Hopefully a few of our injured players can get back to full health ahead of this game and we can give them a good game.

If we can win this one it really makes second place up for grabs again.

I hope we can sell this one out, the players deserve it.

Hermit Crab
05-02-2018, 09:51 PM
Aberdeen may already have the whole South stand, the tickets are on sale to them already but it doesn't mention how many they have been allocated

Hermit Crab
05-02-2018, 10:03 PM
Hearts 09/03/18

East - 3

West - 27

FF - 4

Tot = 34

Very impressive!

Hermit Crab
05-02-2018, 10:06 PM

4th time lucky!

:agree:, the are the only team we've not laid a glove on this season. Don't know why but them seem to have us in their pocket this season so far.

Deansy
06-02-2018, 01:20 AM
They’ll be relishing the game now that ‘natural order’ has been restored.

Won’t they?

I have no doubt NL will use those 2 words to great effect for this game - I'm soooooooooooo looking forward to it !. Can picture it now - FT whistle's blown, NL's immediately in Potter's coupon, cupping his lugs screaming 'PARDON - PRICK ??' !!

Dashing Bob S
06-02-2018, 01:45 AM
#SplitTheSouth

Carheenlea
06-02-2018, 08:49 AM
If we can, the South needs to be split. Aberdeen won't fill a whole stand, but will still get enough to accommodate their traditional Easter Road support.

Garymcl
06-02-2018, 09:45 AM
The quicker we get this game completely sold out then we can tell the sheep they are only getting half the south cmon Leanne get them told!!!:greengrin

Valencia
06-02-2018, 10:21 AM
Or there about! That's just not good enough for a dot count....amateur :wink:

A definite 260 left

NAE NOOKIE
06-02-2018, 11:01 AM
Looking good for a home stand sellout for both the Sheep and the Gorgie galacticos. If the dot count for Aberdeen is accurate with still practically a fortnight to go I cant see why Hibs don't set aside at least 1,500 for Hibs fans in the south, even with segregation that still leaves 2,000 for the Sheep.

No matter what their fans might say they rarely bring more than that, so I doubt Hibs would be risking much in the way of gate receipts by setting aside part of the south for us.

Whatever the case we owe Aberdeen a defeat ..... For all that we have seen a few teams put it about against Hibs this season IMO Aberdeen were the worst, their last visit to us was as cynical a performance as you can get with systematic fouling, time wasting and 10 men behind the ball for an hour. That was compounded at Pittodrie with as poor a performance as I've seen from Hibs in over 3 years and them showboating towards the end.

We have all seen the Huns this season, Aberdeen's inability to lay a glove on them, or Celtic for that matter, puts their character into question ... If Hibs can do it why cant they with the players they have? That to me indicates a lack of guts, they are 'flat track bullies' who deserve a hammering.

green day
06-02-2018, 11:16 AM
Looking good for a home stand sellout for both the Sheep and the Gorgie galacticos. If the dot count for Aberdeen is accurate with still practically a fortnight to go I cant see why Hibs don't set aside at least 1,500 for Hibs fans in the south, even with segregation that still leaves 2,000 for the Sheep.

No matter what their fans might say they rarely bring more than that, so I doubt Hibs would be risking much in the way of gate receipts by setting aside part of the south for us.

Whatever the case we owe Aberdeen a defeat ..... For all that we have seen a few teams put it about against Hibs this season IMO Aberdeen were the worst, their last visit to us was as cynical a performance as you can get with systematic fouling, time wasting and 10 men behind the ball for an hour. That was compounded at Pittodrie with as poor a performance as I've seen from Hibs in over 3 years and them showboating towards the end.

We have all seen the Huns this season, Aberdeen's inability to lay a glove on them, or Celtic for that matter, puts their character into question ... If Hibs can do it why cant they with the players they have? That to me indicates a lack of guts, they are 'flat track bullies' who deserve a hammering.

:top marks

HFC07
06-02-2018, 11:40 AM
Purchased for the Sheep Game :hibees

we are hibs
06-02-2018, 11:53 AM
Aberdeen fans are ****bags. We shouldn't be giving them more than half a stand. **** them

Dashing Bob S
06-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Aberdeen fans are ****bags. We shouldn't be giving them more than half a stand. **** them

I disagree. They deserve half of the east.

Jones28
06-02-2018, 12:15 PM

They are beatable though, Rangers have shown that.

Hermit Crab
06-02-2018, 12:22 PM

Pretty much the same Rangers team we took apart in the first half on Saturday too, a win against Aberdeen will do wonders for confidence and get the feel good factor back after our little blip in the cup v hearts. Hope we can keep the momentum going and steer clear of the usual post xmas collapse.

Aim Here
06-02-2018, 12:31 PM

So what we need to do is Be More Like Rangers, then?

Good plan. I'll phone up the main office and pretend that I'm a Cambodian team's chief scout wanting to buy Oli Shaw for 8 billion Mexican pesos. Neil can teach Jamie Maclaren to acrobatically fall over in the penalty area every time he can't quite get to the ball. Leeann can learn up on masonic handshakes and get the SFA to promise to overturn our next three red cards. You guys can research to see if the referee ever bought a used car from someone of the Wrong Religious Persuasion, whatever that is, and the East Colinton Hibs Supporters Club can put out a press statement demanding that Derek McInness be prosecuted for grievous bodily goading the next time he squints in the direction of the West Stand.

We can't fail...

Callum7
07-02-2018, 07:05 PM
102 left.

Earlydelivery
07-02-2018, 07:26 PM
Fantastic

Borderhibbie76
07-02-2018, 10:30 PM
102 left.Looks likely.this will sell out over a week before the game - tremendous effort again from Hibees

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Vini1875
07-02-2018, 11:02 PM
Is it just me or is the colour scheme on the stadium layout brutal to look at. Red, yellow and green much easier to see what was going on. Guys counting dots must be straining their eyes.

HibeeHutch
07-02-2018, 11:16 PM
I just purchased tickets on Sunday night. This will be my first game at Easter Road in 3 or 4 years so really looking forward to it. Look out for the Vancouver Hibs Flag! :flag:

jgl07
08-02-2018, 12:52 AM
West Stand 13

FF Stand 26

East Stand 44

Total 83

The South Stand needs to be opened for sale on Thursday.

cabbageandribs1875
08-02-2018, 01:54 AM
Is it just me or is the colour scheme on the stadium layout brutal to look at. Red, yellow and green much easier to see what was going on. Guys counting dots must be straining their eyes.

it's ******* horrible now :agree:,they've tried to fix something that wasn't broken in the first place

SirDavidsNapper
08-02-2018, 05:17 AM
Aberdeen usually bottle it infront of big crowds so here's hoping.

Juice-Terry
08-02-2018, 05:41 AM

I agree it's horrible, but could it be that they've changed because of colour blind people struggling with old colour scheme?

JimBHibees
08-02-2018, 06:02 AM
I just purchased tickets on Sunday night. This will be my first game at Easter Road in 3 or 4 years so really looking forward to it. Look out for the Vancouver Hibs Flag! :flag:

Well done. Hope you have a great trip. :flag:

frazeHFC
08-02-2018, 06:05 AM
Aberdeen usually bottle it infront of big crowds so here's hoping.

You mean like the last time they came down. :(

Hillsidehibby
08-02-2018, 06:09 AM

Where will you be sitting? Wouldn’t mind getting a photo of your flag for my Canadian cousin in Vancouver who I have got interested in Hibs since he visited last year?

ian cruise
08-02-2018, 07:32 AM
Can't wait for this!

green day
08-02-2018, 07:41 AM
Its gonna be busy - we have 5 or 6 in hospitality (which has been sold out for a month or so) which has freed up a bunch of "normal" seats in East and West.

1van Sprou7e
08-02-2018, 07:47 AM
Do we think there's any chance of hibs fans sitting in the away end? Want to go but the seats left are gash

Billy Whizz
08-02-2018, 08:15 AM
Do we think there's any chance of hibs fans sitting in the away end? Want to go but the seats left are gash

Have we not put the South on sale yet?

Juice-Terry
08-02-2018, 08:18 AM
77 left. Phenomenal. :flag:

1van Sprou7e
08-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Have we not put the South on sale yet?

Not for hibs fans no

hibbyfraelibby
08-02-2018, 09:56 AM
West Stand 13

FF Stand 26

East Stand 44

Total 83

The South Stand needs to be opened for sale on Thursday.

Experience suggests, and logic supports, that until you sell out the three home stands then no sales will be allowed into the South so lets hope 83 people buy sharpish...

1van Sprou7e
08-02-2018, 10:00 AM
Experience suggests, and logic supports, that until you sell out the three home stands then no sales will be allowed into the South so lets hope 83 people buy sharpish...

You're not wrong but the 83 left are mostly single seats dotted around or seats right up in the corner

Personally wanting to go with a group of 6 or 7, also hate sitting somewhere where you can't see the away fans properly so don't think I'll be going unless there are tickets in the south stand

Hibbyradge
08-02-2018, 10:08 AM
You're not wrong but the 83 left are mostly single seats dotted around or seats right up in the corner

Personally wanting to go with a group of 6 or 7, also hate sitting somewhere where you can't see the away fans properly so don't think I'll be going unless there are tickets in the south stand

I understand that people enjoy different things, but I've never thought that seeing the away fans was a priority?

:crazy:

I also find it difficult to understand why 7 people have waited till the last minute to buy tickets together.

Oh, and another thing, you can't really see the away fans from the south stand. Unfortunately, the pitch is right in front of you.

Renfrew_Hibby
08-02-2018, 10:12 AM
A clear view of the pitch for me, leave the goading to the halfwits in red white and blue

JeMeSouviens
08-02-2018, 10:22 AM
The (in all honesty not very) restricted view seats are on now, so some rows of 6 or 7 available if you're quick!

AgentDaleCooper
08-02-2018, 10:26 AM
I understand that people enjoy different things, but I've never thought that seeing the away fans was a priority?

I also find it difficult to understand why 7 people have waited till the last minute to buy tickets together.

Oh, and another thing, you can't really see the away fans from the south stand. Unfortunately, the pitch is right in front of you.

i can understand it - it's not a priority, but it is somewhat strange hearing them make loads of noise but not seeing them. i had that for the killie home game, moved to the left side of the east for that game in order to bring a pal, and it felt pretty weird not being able to see them. still, not a priority!

Valencia
08-02-2018, 10:50 AM
it's ******* horrible now :agree:,they've tried to fix something that wasn't broken in the first place
If you go into ticket information and click home then click here for some reason it brings up the old colouring which is much clearer.

seanshow
08-02-2018, 12:06 PM
If you go into ticket information and click home then click here for some reason it brings up the old colouring which is much clearer.

Good find Valencia :aok:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=4031

MartinfaePorty
08-02-2018, 12:27 PM
Quick count between finishing lunch and dragging myself back to work shows 165 seats available. Breakdown as follows:

East: 106; West (lower): 5; West (upper) 32; North (lower):16; North (upper): 6

Section 45 in the East has most of the availability, with 61 seats showing (mainly down the front)

MartinfaePorty
08-02-2018, 12:29 PM

9 tickets available together in West Upper, section 11

DaveSo
08-02-2018, 12:30 PM
I just got two so remaining numbers coming down all the time :thumbsup:

1van Sprou7e
08-02-2018, 01:06 PM

You can't see the away fans from the south stand? Ok mate
you do know it's possible to turn your head 90 degrees

For me part of the experience of a big game is the interaction between the home and away fans, you need a bit of back and forth or else is just feels stale

Also we're not the most organised group of mates as you can maybe tell 😁

Hibbyradge
08-02-2018, 01:12 PM
You can't see the away fans from the south stand? Ok mate
you do know it's possible to turn your head 90 degrees

Why would you? The Hibs players are in front of you. Oh, never mind.

You must hate games against teams that don't bring many fans. Or don't you go to them?

Daydreamer
08-02-2018, 01:16 PM
If I remember right, the last time Aberdeen were here after to speaking to one of the fans reps the sheep got an initial 1700 tickets then an extra 600 after the original allocation was sold out. Just checked the sheep website and the original allocation goes on general sale at 17.30 tonight. Anybody know if they will be getting another 600 this time if they sell out?

we are hibs
08-02-2018, 01:19 PM
I see the tickets for the bottom part of section 45 are on sale. I don't understand why these don't go on sale for the hearts game. Surely enough police and stewards In between the two stands to stop any bother?

madhibby
08-02-2018, 01:31 PM
East 102 left - mainly section 45 at the front - seats they dont usually sell?
West 30 left
Famous Five 22 left

Total 154 to sell

I assume they will open the South Stand early next week for Hibs fans assuming Aberdeen arent going to sell the whole of the South Stand/Hibs have held back tickets for the upper and lower decks of the South stand nearest to the East (as they have done for most home games this season)

Hermit Crab
08-02-2018, 01:39 PM
B]]I see the tickets for the bottom part of section 45 are on sale. I don't understand why these don't go on sale for the hearts game.[/B][/B] Surely enough police and stewards In between the two stands to stop any bother?

A good indication that we will get part of the South because if Aberdeen fans were going to be there we wouldn't be selling that bit in the East. Its too close to allow fans in there for a derby, personally we should stop the Hearts fans being in that corner, not our own fans.

Hibby70
08-02-2018, 01:40 PM
The fact that the lower 45 are on sale means the south is going to be on sale soon

Aim Here
08-02-2018, 02:16 PM
I see the tickets for the bottom part of section 45 are on sale. I don't understand why these don't go on sale for the hearts game. Surely enough police and stewards In between the two stands to stop any bother?

It could be a sign that the eastern part of the South Stand is unlikely to be handed over to away fans.

Billy Whizz
08-02-2018, 03:16 PM
As an aside, just noticed Graeme Shinnie is suspended for the game

B.H.F.C
08-02-2018, 03:23 PM

That's good. He absolutely ran the game up there before Christmas.

Time we got a positive result against this lot and stopped showing them so much respect.

JimBHibees
08-02-2018, 03:50 PM

Great news for us.

HibeeHutch
08-02-2018, 04:34 PM
Where will you be sitting? Wouldn’t mind getting a photo of your flag for my Canadian cousin in Vancouver who I have got interested in Hibs since he visited last year?

Will be in the SW Upper but will probably take pics outside of the stadium too. FY cousin's Info we have a supporters group set up in Vancouver. Just Google Vancouver Hibs and you'll find the Twitter handle - our profile includes our Facebook Group link. We're always looking for new recruits (currently at 26).

HH

Frazerbob
08-02-2018, 04:44 PM
Aberdeen have announced their tickets have sold out.

Billy Whizz
08-02-2018, 04:46 PM
Aberdeen have announced their tickets have sold out.

How many did they get, are they asking Hibs for anymore?

Earlydelivery
08-02-2018, 04:51 PM
How many did they get, are they asking Hibs for anymore?

They got 1700 . With a promise of more if we can’t sell them . But we are nearly sold out . Would think southstand would be available to us by tomorr .

Callum7
09-02-2018, 04:51 AM
60 left.

wearethehibs
09-02-2018, 06:32 AM
Not being able to see the away fans is up there with one of the worst excuses Ive heard for not attending a game.

You know if you dont go to the game you won't see any of it, away fans, home fans, the dug out and the actual game its self.

Aim Here
09-02-2018, 10:40 AM
Current Dot Count: 99
FF: 12
East: 20
West: 67

The West count includes a block of 60 'Adult Exec' seats in the upper tier that seems to have just been put up for sale recently.

Juice-Terry
09-02-2018, 10:45 AM
39 left.

Col2
09-02-2018, 11:24 AM
Meanwhile Hearts aka the big team have sold less than 10k for a 3pm Saturday Scottish cup tie against another top flight team.

Special relationship with the Scottish Cup my arse....

Souter96Mac
09-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Meanwhile Hearts aka the big team have sold less than 10k for a 3pm Saturday Scottish cup tie against another top flight team.

That's shocking if true. You'd think after years being papped out of the cup early doors, they would get behind their team with a good chance to progress.

Sprouleflyer
09-02-2018, 11:30 AM

This is the furthest they have been in the cup since 2012, you would have thought the novelty factor would attract more of them out of the sewers.

Mikers110
09-02-2018, 12:04 PM
South now open for tickets.

RSS Bot
09-02-2018, 12:10 PM
More...

(http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8401)Hibernian fans can now purchase tickets for the South Stand for the upcoming home match with Aberdeen, with the other three home stands almost sold out.Demand has been high for the game against the Dons and next month’s Edinburgh Derby, with the latter now completely sold out and the Aberdeen match heading that way.We would encourage supporters to buy early to avoid missing out on a ticket for the game.A limited number of tickets are also available to purchase in the West Stand Lower Executive seating, priced at £32 (adult only). With some of the best views in the stadium and a more comfortable seat for the game, we expect these to be snapped up quickly.

(http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8401)

Dashing Bob S
09-02-2018, 12:20 PM
More...

(http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8401)

Not one to complain or overreact but does anyone else feels that the club have massively jumped the gun here? I'd have preferred them to increase the drama by holding off a bit before making South Stand tickets available to home fans. I certainly ave no intention of returning to Easter Road until they sort out this shambles.

Catch22
09-02-2018, 12:22 PM
Not one to complain or overreact but does anyone else feels that the club have massively jumped the gun here? I'd have preferred them to increase the drama by holding off a bit before making South Stand tickets available to home fans. I certainly ave no intention of returning to Easter Road until they sort out this shambles.

I see what you did there.

Keith_M
09-02-2018, 12:57 PM
I was in the South Lower for the last game against the Sheep and a few of us tried to get a sing-song going, but it was mostly kids and tourists in that section.

Maybe the Since1875 bunch should move in there for this game. Would make the atmosphere much more 'interesting'.

seanshow
09-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Good to see some places in the posh seats being offered as well, always looks a waste when those comfy seats lie empty at games, well done Hibs.

Clerie Green
09-02-2018, 01:51 PM
39 left.

Why did they leave ? :thumbsup:

Juice-Terry
09-02-2018, 02:07 PM
Why did they leave ? :thumbsup:
They didn't. Numbers can't leave.

Silversand
09-02-2018, 02:49 PM
I was in the South Lower for the last game against the Sheep and a few of us tried to get a sing-song going, but it was mostly kids and tourists in that section.

Maybe the Since1875 bunch should move in there for this game. Would make the atmosphere much more 'interesting'.I won't be back till we get rid of the tourists.

[emoji16][emoji6]

1van Sprou7e
09-02-2018, 02:50 PM
Why would you? The Hibs players are in front of you. Oh, never mind.

You must hate games against teams that don't bring many fans. Or don't you go to them?

It is possible to watch the game and also noise up the away fans when appropriate you know

Dashing Bob S
09-02-2018, 10:13 PM
It is possible to watch the game and also noise up the away fans when appropriate you know

Impossible not to

GreenCastle
12-02-2018, 07:36 AM
Let’s fill the south stand up with Hibs fans !

I really hope we stop GMS this time - ran riot last couple games.

Game at Pittodrie was one of the worst performances of the season.

Game at ER we deserved a point.

Should be a good game.

SirDavidsNapper
12-02-2018, 08:22 AM

Should be a good game.

Yeah should be. Really looking forward to it. Aberdeen are a really good team can't deny it. I'd fancy us against anyone on our day though and the break will have done us no harm. Any idea if Lennon was at Pittodrie yesterday?

givescotlandfreedom
12-02-2018, 08:38 AM
Yeah should be. Really looking forward to it. Aberdeen are a really good team can't deny it. I'd fancy us against anyone on our day though and the break will have done us no harm. Any idea if Lennon was at Pittodrie yesterday?

It seems he was at Murrayfield

danhibees1875
12-02-2018, 09:03 AM
It seems he was at Murrayfield

Seems like he's got his eye on the derby already.

GreenCastle
12-02-2018, 09:26 AM

Managers don’t have to go to games these days - they often have trusted Scouts or other members of staff taking games in plus can usually always get footage of games especially if live on TV.

Keith_M
12-02-2018, 01:21 PM
I won't be back till we get rid of the tourists.

[emoji16][emoji6]

What about them pesky kids?

Ronniekirk
12-02-2018, 04:32 PM
So have we sold any in the South Stand Looking forward to this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madhibby
12-02-2018, 04:43 PM
So have we sold any in the South Stand Looking forward to this one

Hibs have sold around 300 tickets in the South Stand (section 26 only available) to Hibs fans with around 120 left to sell with no tickets available for anywhere else in the ground for Hibs fans.

I assume they will open the other, I think its 3, sections in the South available for Hibs fans sometime this week. if they do that would make around a further 1000 tickets available for Hibs fans which should meet demand.

Billy Whizz
12-02-2018, 04:57 PM
Hibs have sold around 300 tickets in the South Stand (section 26 only available) to Hibs fans with around 120 left to sell with no tickets available for anywhere else in the ground for Hibs fans.

I assume they will open the other, I think its 3, sections in the South available for Hibs fans sometime this week. if they do that would make around a further 1000 tickets available for Hibs fans which should meet demand.

Can we/ will we, give Aberdeen another block or so?

Ronniekirk
12-02-2018, 05:50 PM

Its a huge game for us and Aberdeen playing well Was hoping we would sell out or nearly sell out the sections in the South set aside for Hibs fans
You would think this is the type of game we should be able to achieve this

Earlydelivery
12-02-2018, 06:16 PM
It’s only Monday . And we have nearly sold out first section in south stand . Not bad going for a team that had 3 seasons in championship.

Ringothedog
12-02-2018, 07:06 PM

Hope not regardless of how many we sell, they have their allocation and should not get any more. Let’s make this an away game that they never forget.

Ringothedog
12-02-2018, 07:10 PM
Its a huge game for us and Aberdeen playing well Was hoping we would sell out or nearly sell out the sections in the South set aside for Hibs fans
You would think this is the type of game we should be able to achieve this

We have sold nearly over 16500 tickets for this game, that is fantastic with 4 days of sales left.There will be a crowd of well over 19000 on Saturday.

Captain Trips
12-02-2018, 08:40 PM
Once again The fans have stood up to be counted.

hibbyfraelibby
12-02-2018, 09:09 PM
Once again The fans have stood up to be counted.

Sat down to be counted surely...no safe standing area at ER

The Leith Dutch
12-02-2018, 09:17 PM

Should be a good game.

He's the kind of player that needs clattered early doors.
Not to try to injure him but he has a habit of completely disappearing from games if someone puts in a good, hard tackle and lets him know he's in a game.

Hibbyradge
12-02-2018, 10:19 PM
He's the kind of player that needs clattered early doors.
Not to try to injure him but he has a habit of completely disappearing from games if someone puts in a good, hard tackle and lets him know he's in a game.

If that was the case, he wouldn't be playing in the Premiership. He probably wouldn't be playing professionally at all.

NAE NOOKIE
13-02-2018, 02:08 AM
If that was the case, he wouldn't be playing in the Premiership. He probably wouldn't be playing professionally at all.

Maybe not .... its fair to say that GMS appears to have beefed up a bit over the last couple of years, but the poster you answered isn't the only one who thinks he has the heart of a pea .... perhaps he is different now, but I always got the impression watching him with Dundee Utd that one decent hard challenge was enough to make him go into hiding. I am not advocating deliberately injuring him, I would never want to see Hibs play like that, but IMO a nice we leveller from Daz or Marv in the first 10 minutes to test his new found resolve wouldn't be a bad shout.

hibbyfraelibby
13-02-2018, 08:22 AM
Never mind clattering him, no need for the industrial tactics of Rolf Potter, just score early then score again and then again by playing the Hibernian way. The day we ape the maroon morons will be a sad day for football.

superfurryhibby
13-02-2018, 08:31 AM

Agreed. He wouldn't survive the Premier League of the Edinburgh Amateurs, never mind the SPFL if a hard tackle was enough to knock him off his game.

Sometimes I think football fans are the most knowledgable fans of any sport, at other times the daftness of people's "insight" astonishes me.

Juice-Terry
13-02-2018, 08:33 AM
64 left in section 26.

Jones28
13-02-2018, 08:53 AM
So what we need to do is Be More Like Rangers, then?

Good plan. I'll phone up the main office and pretend that I'm a Cambodian team's chief scout wanting to buy Oli Shaw for 8 billion Mexican pesos. Neil can teach Jamie Maclaren to acrobatically fall over in the penalty area every time he can't quite get to the ball. Leeann can learn up on masonic handshakes and get the SFA to promise to overturn our next three red cards. You guys can research to see if the referee ever bought a used car from someone of the Wrong Religious Persuasion, whatever that is, and the East Colinton Hibs Supporters Club can put out a press statement demanding that Derek McInness be prosecuted for grievous bodily goading the next time he squints in the direction of the West Stand.

We can't fail...

Shut up

Hibbyradge
13-02-2018, 10:13 AM
Shut up

I think he had already finished, but thanks for bumping his post.

I would have missed it otherwise.

FilipinoHibs
13-02-2018, 11:16 AM
I think he had already finished, but thanks for bumping his post.

I would have missed it otherwise.

good post. very tongue in cheek.

Dashing Bob S
13-02-2018, 11:51 AM
23 left in South Stand lower. Expect the upper south stand section to be open soon.

Earlydelivery
13-02-2018, 12:43 PM
23 left in South Stand lower. Expect the upper south stand section to be open soon.
Section 27 next bob . Lower .

Hibby70
13-02-2018, 01:42 PM
No seats together anywhere now.

27 to open pretty soon I'd think

Juice-Terry
13-02-2018, 02:06 PM
27 now open.

Earlydelivery
13-02-2018, 02:21 PM
Only half of section 27 open at the moment

Ronniekirk
13-02-2018, 02:55 PM
Only half of section 27 open at the moment

So because we aren't shifting a lot Quickly in the South they must be considering keeping the option open of giving Aberdeen more

Keith_M
13-02-2018, 03:03 PM
So because we aren't shifting a lot Quickly in the South they must be considering keeping the option open of giving Aberdeen more

The last game against them at ER, they only sold tickets for half of section 27 as well, to keep a no-mans land between the fans. They must be planning on doing the same this time.

As an aside, how do most of the west coast Hibbies travel to games? Do you meet up beforehand? It'd be a nice change not to be going through on my own, as per usual :-)

Aim Here
13-02-2018, 03:03 PM

Aberdeen has sold out their allocation, so maybe they're just dishing out more tickets block by block.

madhibby
13-02-2018, 03:07 PM
The last game against them at ER, they only sold tickets for half of section 27 as well, to keep a no-mans land between the fans. They must be planning on doing the same this time.

As an aside, how do most of the west coast Hibbies travel to games? Do you meet up beforehand? It'd be a nice change not to be going through on my own, as per usual :-)

Lots of us travel but not together for home (i.e. Edinburgh) games. We usually only meet up at away games. Are you a member of the Westies Facebook page? There is where the contacts are made.

Ronniekirk
13-02-2018, 03:09 PM

Vinni is your man but buses only tend to be run for further away trips
I am in Arran but traveling back to Paisley Friday night to go to a concert and will be getting train through from Glasgow Will see if I can find out what Train the guys are getting
Vinnie if you see this reply on here as when i e mail it doesn't seem to get to you

hibbyfraelibby
13-02-2018, 04:35 PM
Aberdeen has sold out their allocation, so maybe they're just dishing out more tickets block by block.

They will sell the South so that there is half a section between the Home and Visitor fans until the bottom is filled. One filled they will start selling upstairs again keeping at least half a section as a buffer and ensuring no opposing fans sit above the others fans. Makes sense but means you lose out on ptentially 500+ sales

Springbank
13-02-2018, 05:10 PM
They will sell the South so that there is half a section between the Home and Visitor fans u til the bottom is filled. One filled they will start selling upstairs again keeping at least half a section as a buffer and ensuring no opposing fans sit above the others fans. Makes sense but means you lose out on pitentially 500+ sales

Worth it to dilute their attendance, and to have Hibees on all four sides of home!

CorrieHibs
13-02-2018, 05:18 PM
I cannae make the game on Saturday as I'm on holiday. I normally give it to a friend but totally forgot. How do I let the club know to release my seat to sell on?

Billy Whizz
13-02-2018, 05:22 PM
I cannae make the game on Saturday as I'm on holiday. I normally give it to a friend but totally forgot. How do I let the club know to release my seat to sell on?

Send an email to the below address, giving your seat and client ref no’s

tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Ask them to confirm your email

Sir David Gray
13-02-2018, 08:29 PM
Section 27 of the South lower now on sale to Hibs fans.

CorrieHibs
14-02-2018, 04:01 AM
Send an email to the below address, giving your seat and client ref no’s

tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Ask them to confirm your email

Cheers mate

The Leith Dutch
14-02-2018, 07:14 AM
Agreed. He wouldn't survive the Premier League of the Edinburgh Amateurs, never mind the SPFL if a hard tackle was enough to knock him off his game.

Sometimes I think football fans are the most knowledgable fans of any sport, at other times the daftness of people's "insight" astonishes me.

To be fair you're not offering any "insight" yourself.

You've made a vague references to suggest you're "involved with the game" which is the classic defence around here for "You're not allowed an opinion because you haven't played/coached/refed".

British football has a reputation is either allowing or having an appetite for more physical challenges in the game than some other big leagues.
Plently of good players have come to British football, not looked great here and moved elsewhere and looked amazing.

There are probably a lot of different reasons behind that (some of those players are probably just ****ing cold) but some of those players just don't like an overly physical game and for whether it's courage or mentality they don't play to the level they can after. Doesn't mean they're poor players or that they can't have a successful career in football.

I'll stick by the assertion that GMS is a player who will be significantly less effective and involved with a match if a heavy challenge is fresh in his mind - he's more likely to be thinking of simple offloads of the ball rather than pulling an impressive trick out his locker and skipping past a player.

To be clear I'm not advocating injuring him and I'm not suggesting we take the hearts playbook of kicking teams off the park.

However you cut it up though we cannot allow GMS to do what he did in the last game where we made him look like ****ing Ronaldo.

superfurryhibby
14-02-2018, 07:50 AM
To be fair you're not offering any "insight" yourself.

You've made a vague references to suggest you're "involved with the game" which is the classic defence around here for "You're not allowed an opinion because you haven't played/coached/refed".

British football has a reputation is either allowing or having an appetite for more physical challenges in the game than some other big leagues.
Plently of good players have come to British football, not looked great here and moved elsewhere and looked amazing.

There are probably a lot of different reasons behind that (some of those players are probably just ****ing cold) but some of those players just don't like an overly physical game and for whether it's courage or mentality they don't play to the level they can after. Doesn't mean they're poor players or that they can't have a successful career in football.

I'll stick by the assertion that GMS is a player who will be significantly less effective and involved with a match if a heavy challenge is fresh in his mind - he's more likely to be thinking of simple offloads of the ball rather than pulling an impressive trick out his locker and skipping past a player.

To be clear I'm not advocating injuring him and I'm not suggesting we take the hearts playbook of kicking teams off the park.

However you cut it up though we cannot allow GMS to do what he did in the last game where we made him look like ****ing Ronaldo.

My insight was that you need bawz to play the game at any level and that any player who doesn't fancy the physical aspect would never make it past the primary school team. It's a hard game and shrinking violets will wilt.

Of course there are players who relish the physicality more than others, but i would suggest all players who make the grade in our game have the capacity to cope with a few thumping tackles. As far as I know GMS is la product of the Scottish game.

Players who come from elsewhere and struggle with pace and physical aspects of our game, slightly different arguement there.

Either way, the key to stopping GMS is for Lewis to play at his best and for us as a team to limit opportunity for the swimmer to show his undoubted talent.

KdyHby
14-02-2018, 09:13 AM
Back on. topic, have released my seat in S43

StevieCowan
14-02-2018, 04:16 PM
Only 127 tickets left (all in the South Stand) and its got to be expected that there will not be any ticket sales on the day to Hibs fans.

Attendance probably 19,500 ish?

madhibby
14-02-2018, 04:31 PM
Only 127 tickets left (all in the South Stand) and its got to be expected that there will not be any ticket sales on the day to Hibs fans.

Attendance probably 19,500 ish?

I assume Hibs will still be able to release sections 31 and 32 in the South Stand (the top tier sections above the two lower tiers currently available in the South Stand for Hibs fans) which should make around another 600 tickets available for Hibs fans. So if these were all sold plus the around 120 currently available the attendance would be around 19,500 with the balance to the ground capacity lost due to segregation seats between Hibs and Aberdeen fans not offered for sale.

My guess is around 19,200 will be the attendance, slightly higher than the last match against the Dons? Not sure why there shouldn’t be tickets available on the day for Hibs fans?

brog
14-02-2018, 04:38 PM
I assume Hibs will still be able to release sections 31 and 32 in the South Stand (the top tier sections above the two lower tiers currently available in the South Stand for Hibs fans) which should make around another 600 tickets available for Hibs fans. So if these were all sold plus the around 120 currently available the attendance would be around 19,500 with the balance to the ground capacity lost due to segregation seats between Hibs and Aberdeen fans not offered for sale.

My guess is around 19,200 will be the attendance, slightly higher than the last match against the Dons? Not sure why there shouldn’t be tickets available on the day for Hibs fans?

Hibs have said no sales on day.

Kevvy1875
14-02-2018, 04:45 PM
Excellent news....another (close) to sell out.

Won't be able to attend myself so contacted the ticket office to ask them to release our 3 tickets in the FF and they came back sharpish saying they would. Good to see others who are unable to make it doing the same.

Will be there in spirit hoping for another 3pts....GGTTH :nlgwa

Dashing Bob S
14-02-2018, 05:38 PM

A tyney 20 k

Hibbyradge
14-02-2018, 05:47 PM
Hibs have said no sales on day.

Are there ever many waalk ups on the day? I can't imagine why there would be.

Callum7
14-02-2018, 06:22 PM
119 left.

Keith_M
14-02-2018, 06:26 PM

Not thaat maany usuaally.

Ringothedog
14-02-2018, 06:52 PM

I would be surprised if it’s anything less than 500 depending on who we are playing

Callum7
14-02-2018, 08:25 PM
105 left.

Hibbyradge
14-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Not thaat maany usuaally.

STFU you! :faf:

erin go bragh
14-02-2018, 09:03 PM
Think the attendance will be 19/5/16 😁

Juice-Terry
14-02-2018, 09:05 PM

Sir David Gray
14-02-2018, 09:13 PM

What's the significance of that? :confused:

hfc rd
14-02-2018, 10:48 PM

What happened on that date? 😐

monktonharp
14-02-2018, 11:05 PM
Think the attendance will be 19/5/16 😁on a three day bender before you arrived at Hampden?:wink:

SirDavidsNapper
15-02-2018, 05:16 AM

Thursdays before the final are always the best

SideBurns
15-02-2018, 07:09 AM

I'm sure I read about an Irishman who walked to Glasgow and back for the 1887 cup final - maybe it's your pre-cup final tradition to set off 48 hours in advance Erin Go Bragh??

Souter96Mac
15-02-2018, 08:25 AM
Have hibs just released half of section 27? Looks like it by the stadium map, unless we've sold it all out.

we are hibs
15-02-2018, 08:37 AM
Have hibs just released half of section 27? Looks like it by the stadium map, unless we've sold it all out.

Isnt that seggregation?

Souter96Mac
15-02-2018, 08:50 AM
Isnt that seggregation?

It could be, I don't know how many seats we've given to Aberdeen.

Callum7
15-02-2018, 09:47 AM
84 left.

connerg
15-02-2018, 09:50 AM
It could be, I don't know how many seats we've given to Aberdeen.

erin go bragh
15-02-2018, 10:02 AM
I'm sure I read about an Irishman who walked to Glasgow and back for the 1887 cup final - maybe it's your pre-cup final tradition to set off 48 hours in advance Erin Go Bragh??
My bad SB . Yes that’s what I done there ,, honestly :)

Baw187
15-02-2018, 11:39 AM
I take it the upper tier sections won’t be open for Hibs fans.

connerg
15-02-2018, 12:01 PM
75 left.

Ringothedog
15-02-2018, 12:08 PM

Ringothedog
15-02-2018, 12:09 PM

They will if demand is there.

Juice-Terry
15-02-2018, 12:43 PM
65 left (including one in sec 51).

Keith_M
15-02-2018, 12:59 PM

I think the following comment suggests they might be.

65 left (including one in sec 51).

Earlydelivery
15-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Once 27 sold out .. then upper 31-32 will go on sale to us .

connerg
15-02-2018, 01:52 PM
49 left in the South, 1 left in the West.

Callum7
15-02-2018, 02:35 PM
42 left.

hibbyfraelibby
15-02-2018, 04:59 PM
Dont bank on it going upstairs...

Callum7
15-02-2018, 06:07 PM
26 left.

Earlydelivery
15-02-2018, 06:30 PM
Upstairs be on sale from tomorrow morning.

connerg
15-02-2018, 07:02 PM
19 left.

Juice-Terry
15-02-2018, 07:02 PM

1875STEVE
15-02-2018, 07:44 PM

BlackSheep
15-02-2018, 07:55 PM
7 left

Callum7
15-02-2018, 07:55 PM
7 now.

1875STEVE
15-02-2018, 08:11 PM
I count 11. :confused::greengrin

HibbyKeith
15-02-2018, 08:24 PM
8 left. great support

aljo7-0
15-02-2018, 08:43 PM
6 left.

madhibby
15-02-2018, 09:49 PM
0 tickets available.

I assume tomorrow Hibs will open both or one of the two top tier sections that have not yet been made available for sales for Hibs fans.

Should make tickets in these sections available right up to kick off on Saturday as would allow another around 500 Hibs fans to see the game. I know Hibs have said there wont be tickets available on match day but dont see why unless the game is sold out.

cabbageandribs1875
16-02-2018, 12:58 AM
1 in 27 :I'm waiti

JeMeSouviens
16-02-2018, 05:33 AM
0 tickets available.

I assume tomorrow Hibs will open both or one of the two top tier sections that have not yet been made available for sales for Hibs fans.

Should make tickets in these sections available right up to kick off on Saturday as would allow another around 500 Hibs fans to see the game. I know Hibs have said there wont be tickets available on match day but dont see why unless the game is sold out.

Pretty sure police won’t allow that as Sheepies would potentially be trying to buy them too.

Sir David Gray
16-02-2018, 05:55 AM
Pretty sure police won’t allow that as Sheepies would potentially be trying to buy them too.

Why would they be any more likely to try and buy tickets for the upper tier than the lower tier?

green day
16-02-2018, 06:06 AM
0 tickets available.

Police categorise this as a high risk game (along with Sevco, Celtic, Hearts) and have specific rules.

Not just tickets, but the segregation at the end (gates at West closed for 20 mins etc).

lord bunberry
16-02-2018, 06:15 AM
Why would they be any more likely to try and buy tickets for the upper tier than the lower tier?
I think he was talking about selling them as pay at the gate tickets from the pods.

JeMeSouviens
16-02-2018, 06:33 AM
I think he was talking about selling them as pay at the gate tickets from the pods.

:agree:

Juice-Terry
16-02-2018, 06:47 AM
1 left.

Ronniekirk
16-02-2018, 07:10 AM
1 left.

Everyone is now waiting for the Upper Tier to be opened

RobR27
16-02-2018, 07:10 AM
This is going to be the most Hibs fans at a home game since...?

Sir David Gray
16-02-2018, 07:14 AM

Ahh right ok apologies!

JeMeSouviens
16-02-2018, 07:26 AM
This is going to be the most Hibs fans at a home game since...?

The Hamilton Accies play off. (but don’t have nightmares)

RobR27
16-02-2018, 07:32 AM

Oh god, I take it back, as you were..

Ringothedog
16-02-2018, 07:40 AM

St Mirren last season

Souter96Mac
16-02-2018, 07:41 AM
Buzzing for this now. Really hope we come out the trap flying and grab an early goal, really take the game to them

GreenCastle
16-02-2018, 07:46 AM
Feels like ages since we have had a game !

Looking for forward to it - we are due a win against them.

Should be a good event and atmosphere.

Remember Scottish football Armageddon?!

we are hibs
16-02-2018, 08:23 AM
This has the feeling of a big game, two big clubs in Scotland, two talented squads and a full house. Hopefully we can beat them, we certainly owe them a defeat after the last 3 meetings

Moulin Yarns
16-02-2018, 08:26 AM
Section 32 South Upper is now open

Blaster
16-02-2018, 08:57 AM
This has the feeling of a big game, two big clubs in Scotland, two talented squads and a full house. Hopefully we can beat them, we certainly owe them a defeat after the last 3 meetings

Yeah 2nd v 4th and not on the telly. We really don’t know how to market our game. Still at least we can watch Ross County v hearts.

Shouldn’t moan. I do prefer the fact it’s a Saturday 3pm but the game is the biggest in Scotland this weekend and should be on the box.

davhibby
16-02-2018, 08:58 AM
Yeah 2nd v 4th and not on the telly. We really don’t know how to market our game. Still at least we can watch Ross County v hearts.

Shouldn’t moan. I do prefer the fact it’s a Saturday 3pm but the game is the biggest in Scotland this weekend and should be on the box.

It can't be if they want to show all our home games against Hearts and the OF

NthCarolinaHibs
16-02-2018, 08:58 AM

Shouldn’t moan. I do prefer the fact it’s a Saturday 3pm but the game is the biggest in Scotland this weekend and should be on the box.On Alba at 6pm..👍..

SirDavidsNapper
16-02-2018, 09:03 AM
St Mirren last season

Yup

SirDavidsNapper
16-02-2018, 09:05 AM

May not have been a sell out if it was on the box. Quite glad its not on Zitelli tbh

Blaster
16-02-2018, 09:14 AM
May not have been a sell out if it was on the box. Quite glad its not on Zitelli tbh

I’m quite glad too mate but from a neutral point of view or looking for our game to get the correct exposure it’s a game that should be on

Blaster
16-02-2018, 09:15 AM
It can't be if they want to show all our home games against Hearts and the OF

You’re right mate but it’s a silly rule which needs looked at if we want to see our best games 👍

blackpoolhibs
16-02-2018, 09:26 AM
I can't be there tomorrow, so on a selfish note i wish the game was on tv.

Although i think if it was on, the crowd would not be so big, it's a catch 22 situation i suppose.

BegbieHSC
16-02-2018, 09:30 AM
Any reason why sections 32 and 33 are open, but the upper tier section closest to the East, Section 31 is not open?

CapitalGreen
16-02-2018, 09:36 AM
Any reason why sections 32 and 33 are open, but the upper tier section closest to the East, Section 31 is not open?

Because the club wanted to make the better seats available first.

I'm_cabbaged
16-02-2018, 09:42 AM
I can't be there tomorrow, so on a selfish note i wish the game was on tv.

Although i think if it was on, the crowd would not be so big, it's a catch 22 situation i suppose.

If it’s on Alba you’ll be able to get a good stream without the commentary somewhere 👍

Ronniekirk
16-02-2018, 09:45 AM
Because the club wanted to make the better seats available first.

and if they are not selling them on the day its unlikely we will sell 500 today so yea make the better seats available first Makes Sense

blackpoolhibs
16-02-2018, 09:45 AM
If it’s on Alba you’ll be able to get a good stream without the commentary somewhere 👍

No i won't be able to even watch a stream, i have to be somewhere while the game is on, but might be home for the alba showing with a bit of luck. :aok:

DarlingtonHibee
16-02-2018, 09:52 AM
On Alba at 6pm..👍..

Silly question but can I watch this on bbc I player?

Funkydunc
16-02-2018, 10:55 AM

Yeh you can bud, I watched the Motherwell game the other week.

NAE NOOKIE
16-02-2018, 11:02 AM

Yes, these games stay on the i player for a good few days afterwards. If you are anywhere with a laptop you can watch ALBA live on line.

DarlingtonHibee
16-02-2018, 01:21 PM
Yeh you can bud, I watched the Motherwell game the other week.

Cheers

DarlingtonHibee
16-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Yes, these games stay on the i player for a good few days afterwards. If you are anywhere with a laptop you can watch ALBA live on line.

Cheers

offshorehibby
16-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Looks like sections 32 & 33 filling up just nicely, scunnered i'm missing game and before anybody gives me pelters, somebody is using my ticket.:flag:

Souter96Mac
16-02-2018, 01:54 PM
I'm guessing due to the segregation, there's no chance of reaching 20,000? Should still be a cracking crowd regardless.

EH54
16-02-2018, 01:58 PM
Has section 31 been on sale?

hibbyfraelibby
16-02-2018, 02:02 PM

It is on the Telly. BBC Alba broadcasting as live from 6pm. Go to the game, get more, rewatch the game and confirm Dallas got it wrong...

NAE NOOKIE
16-02-2018, 02:57 PM
I'm guessing due to the segregation, there's no chance of reaching 20,000? Should still be a cracking crowd regardless.

Whenever we have to segregate it drops the capacity to just under 20,000 .... but any game with more than 17,500 at it justifies the building of the east stand :greengrin

Love these discussions ...... I can still remember the days when you would have been called hugely optimistic if you predicted a crowd of over 13,000 for this fixture.

IGRIGI
16-02-2018, 02:59 PM
Love these discussions ...... I can still remember the days when you would have been called hugely optimistic if you predicted a crowd of over 13,000 for this fixture.

I remember when it was mentioned during the Blobby era that we needed an 11k average to break even thinking it was dreamland stuff, how times change.

HibbyAndy
16-02-2018, 03:05 PM
By the way after the game is Albion road cordoned off like it is against Hearts and the old firm ? Cause i always leave 2 minutes early to go that way and catch the 15 bus at Meadowbank but if its cordoned off its a trek doon leith walk!

hibbyfraelibby
16-02-2018, 03:53 PM
By the way after the game is Albion road cordoned off like it is against Hearts and the old firm ? Cause i always leave 2 minutes early to go that way and catch the 15 bus at Meadowbank but if its cordoned off its a trek doon leith walk!

I would imagine so as it was the last time...enjoy the walk

007 Mickey Weir
16-02-2018, 04:08 PM
Gutttd to missing this! How many left to sell before a complete sell out?

JimBHibees
16-02-2018, 04:15 PM

Go through Lochend park to meadowbank

1875STEVE
16-02-2018, 07:56 PM
Gutttd to missing this! How many left to sell before a complete sell out?

I just counted 177

Fuzzywuzzy
16-02-2018, 08:44 PM
QUICK QUESTION

i've just bought a print at home ticket for the south. Can these be scanned from a device or do they have to be printed?

I'm sure this has been answered before so apologies.

grammyb111
16-02-2018, 08:50 PM
QUICK QUESTION

i've just bought a print at home ticket for the south. Can these be scanned from a device or do they have to be printed?

I'm sure this has been answered before so apologies.
From a device works fine

Fuzzywuzzy
16-02-2018, 08:53 PM
From a device works fine

Cheers!!!!:flag:

Callum7
16-02-2018, 09:30 PM
151 left.

Dashing Bob S
16-02-2018, 10:06 PM

We missed a trick not playing it at Tynecastle.

hibbysam
16-02-2018, 10:15 PM

Quickest way to meadowbank isn’t Easter road anyway. Go out of the stadium and head towards lochend Park. Walk through the flats just prior to the park which brings you out at the back of the south, through the little walkway and bingo your at meadowbank.

Ronniekirk
16-02-2018, 10:24 PM
151 left.

Am sure if these were available tomorrow at ticket office they would go Seems crazy to not make tickets available on the day Even if its just to fans on the Data Base if they ate worried Aberdeen fans will snap them up

Souter96Mac
16-02-2018, 10:34 PM
Am sure if these were available tomorrow at ticket office they would go Seems crazy to not make tickets available on the day Even if its just to fans on the Data Base if they ate worried Aberdeen fans will snap them up

But if people are on the database, could they not just buy them online, and either have the tickets downloaded on the phone or get them printed at the ground?

Springbank
17-02-2018, 06:39 AM
120 left
These can be printed at home if bought today afaik

Col2
17-02-2018, 07:05 AM
So is that the final batch of tickets then or do we have some unopened sections?

Should be looking at 19k+

EH54
17-02-2018, 07:09 AM
So is that the final batch of tickets then or do we have some unopened sections?

Should be looking at 19k+

Think 31 was under opened

007 Mickey Weir
17-02-2018, 08:26 AM
Well over 17k Home fans for an Aberdeen game is an amazing effort. Well done Hibs fans!!

Keith_M
17-02-2018, 08:43 AM
Quickest way to meadowbank isn’t Easter road anyway. Go out of the stadium and head towards lochend Park. Walk through the flats just prior to the park which brings you out at the back of the south, through the little walkway and bingo your at meadowbank.

You won't be able to do that after the game, as they put a fence up just outside the South Stand between home and away fans and make you walk round the back of the East.

madhibby
17-02-2018, 09:04 AM
88 tickets now left, they might yet open Section 31 which would maybe be another 400 tickets available?

Souter96Mac
17-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Another 19k+ crowd. Just check that we only had a crowd of just over 9k in the last home game we had against Aberdeen in the season we went down. Unbelievable to see how far the club has come and how much it has reconnected with the fans. Long may it continue!

erin go bragh
17-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Only a handful of tickets left . Remember no tickets on sale at the ground but can still be bought online
looking forward to this . Cmon the cabbage .

Ozyhibby
17-02-2018, 09:45 AM
Could be more people at today’s game v Aberdeen than Hearts will ever have at Tynecastle again.

matty_f
17-02-2018, 09:49 AM
I hope everyone that has come back to watch Hibs over the last two seasons can and will continue to do so.

We're a great club, and coming to games with big crowds on a regular basis is brilliant. I love these dot count threads, it's superb watching as the games edge closer to sell outs.

It wasn't long ago we had people on here telling us we didn't need the East to be developed. It's hard to make that case now when even some category b games are needing the South opened to Hibs fans because of demand.

The limitations on being successful to our club start and stop with the funding we as a support provide, imho. When we buy season tickets or pay at the gate, each of us is helping make the club a bit better, a bit stronger.

Can't wait to get down to Easter Road today.

matty_f
17-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Could be more people at today’s game v Aberdeen than Hearts will ever have at Tynecastle again.

Almost certainly fewer racists at Easter Road today than they'll ever have at Tiny as well. :greengrin

Ozyhibby
17-02-2018, 09:55 AM
Almost certainly fewer racists at Easter Road today than they'll ever have at Tiny as well. :greengrin

[emoji23][emoji23]

Springbank
17-02-2018, 09:59 AM
The ability to select your seat and buy online- and to use your phone to scan the ticket- is a lot easier and less aggravating for walk-ups than queueing at the ticket Office.

Just a few tickets remaining and i cant wait for this game!
:flag:

Halmyre Hibee
17-02-2018, 10:12 AM
This the game of the season as far as I am concerned. We owe them a beating. Really looking forward to the game as good players on both sides.

Going down to my 85 year old dads before the game to make his dinner then his tea after the game, He stays in Albion Gardens so as far as I am concerned this is the executive lounge / hospitality. GGTTH.:flag:

West lower
17-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Only 25 left. Great turnout again.

Billy Whizz
17-02-2018, 11:01 AM
Only 25 left. Great turnout again.

I counted 22😜

cabbageandribs1875
17-02-2018, 11:03 AM

17-02-2018, 11:14 AM
6!