PDA

View Full Version : Reborn DVD

Tinker1875
04-02-2018, 05:02 PM
On the Reborn DVD they play a great version of sunshine on leith, does anyone know where I can get a copy of that for my wedding?

CockneyRebel
04-02-2018, 05:55 PM
On the Reborn DVD they play a great version of sunshine on leith, does anyone know where I can get a copy of that for my wedding?

Just play the Proclaimers, they gave us the song.

Aim Here
04-02-2018, 06:07 PM

You could just rip the audio from the DVD itself - there's freely available software for that kicking around. It's quite likely you already have VLC already, for instance, and it could extract the audio from a portion of a DVD and turn it into an mp3 or FLAC file.

Tinker1875
04-02-2018, 06:11 PM
You could just rip the audio from the DVD itself - there's freely available software for that kicking around. It's quite likely you already have VLC already, for instance, and it could extract the audio from a portion of a DVD and turn it into an mp3 or FLAC file.

Thankyou...
I am no good at anything like that tho 😬😬

Heisenberg
04-02-2018, 06:14 PM
I saw this the other day and thought it sounded similar. Not sure if it’s the same person singing it.

https://youtu.be/YTE2ojwawFM

Frogga
04-02-2018, 10:35 PM
I saw this the other day and thought it sounded similar. Not sure if it’s the same person singing it.

https://youtu.be/YTE2ojwawFMI was looking for it on YouTube and that does sound similar. Nice one!

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

s.a.m
05-02-2018, 07:58 AM
Hi Wendy
I can probably help with this, and I sent you a PM. Let me know if you want me to sort it out.

Robinho08
05-02-2018, 08:18 AM
Would love to see the 'Hibs oooh' song on Spotify. Although 'Henderson to deliver' is quite catchy and play it when my Jambo mate is in the car.

BILLYHIBS
05-02-2018, 10:29 PM
Hi Wendy , Sunshine on Leith sung by Hailey Beavis beautiful cover version. Hope you have a nice day.
GGTTH

GreenLake
06-02-2018, 05:06 AM

I got a lot of FLAC at my wedding.

The_Horde
06-02-2018, 12:38 PM
See the double dvd is reduced to a tenner on the website. Just bought 2.