PDA

View Full Version : Rangers tv

lord bunberry
03-02-2018, 05:45 PM
I don’t know if anyone was watching the stream today, but on 84 minutes the commentator said (and I kid you not) sorry if anyone heard any offensive language picked up on our microphones. This is after 83 minutes of sectarian bile. You couldn’t make it up.
:faf:

spudhib
03-02-2018, 05:48 PM
Aye the bold Tam Miller,sure he said the same thing the last time we were there,twat.

banarc7062
03-02-2018, 06:13 PM
Was he no referring to "Hi-bees, Hi-bees" Clowns GGTTH

hibee
03-02-2018, 06:16 PM
Their commentary added a bit of comedy to the game, loved the bit where they thought the ref knew he’d given us a penalty in error and they were convinced all they needed to do was get in the box so he could even it up to make up for his mistake!

dalkeith stu
03-02-2018, 06:24 PM
Their commentary added a bit of comedy to the game, loved the bit where they thought the ref knew he’d given us a penalty in error and they were convinced all they needed to do was get in the box so he could even it up to make up for his mistake!
Was pissing myself when I heard him say that!!!

IGRIGI
03-02-2018, 06:26 PM

I thought I heard that and then thought to myself surely not, glad others picked up on it.

They did give some compliments to Hibs at times, I'll give them that. Also top notch comedy entertainment.

HibeeLR
03-02-2018, 06:35 PM
Anyone got the link to pen decision? Haven't listened to that yet :greengrin

e2los
03-02-2018, 06:46 PM
I don’t know if anyone was watching the stream today, but on 84 minutes the commentator said (and I kid you not) sorry if anyone heard any offensive language picked up on our microphones. This is after 83 minutes of sectarian bile. You couldn’t make it up.
:faf:

Yeah I caught that, thought it was hilarious.

TBF I don't think the commentators were that bad regarding bias.
All in all an enjoyable although stressful at times stream....

H18 SFR
03-02-2018, 06:50 PM
I know Tom personally, he will tell you with no hesitation that he is instructed to say X, Y and Z or he is out.

IGRIGI
03-02-2018, 06:53 PM
I know Tom personally, he will tell you with no hesitation that he is instructed to say X, Y and Z or he is out.

07BigD
03-02-2018, 06:54 PM
Twas comedy gold

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Glory Lurker
03-02-2018, 07:00 PM
My only experience of them is the classic “aw naw” clip. Given what had just happened, I thought they were pretty fair.

Gregor
03-02-2018, 07:03 PM
Enjoyed their banter. The seethe at the penalty decision as well.

Best though was the apathy at the end of the game and the fact they concentrated on Hibs winding down the clock rather than their own fecklessness in the final 3rd spoke volumes.

EH6 Hibby
03-02-2018, 07:27 PM

They also commented on Holt reminding the referee that McGinn was already on a yellow card after a foul. They were most confused when McGinn actually got booked.

Torto7062
03-02-2018, 07:36 PM
Their commentary added a bit of comedy to the game, loved the bit where they thought the ref knew he’d given us a penalty in error and they were convinced all they needed to do was get in the box so he could even it up to make up for his mistake!Glad someone else heard it....
I for one was pishing maself at that comment whilst ****ting masel incase they did get a pen 🤣

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

guthrie01
03-02-2018, 07:41 PM
Better than the awful Celtic tv commentary we had to put up with the other day

hibee
03-02-2018, 07:43 PM
They also commented on Holt reminding the referee that McGinn was already on a yellow card after a foul. They were most confused when McGinn actually got booked.

I only seen the second half so I was shouting at McGinn for being stupid getting involved as they’d mentioned his booking earlier!

lord bunberry
03-02-2018, 07:45 PM
That was unbelievable, but it shows you what they’re used to happening. I actually quite like Tom Miller, I remember him from the Edinburgh talk radio days, when he hosted the football phone in that nae **** ever phoned in for.

Allant1981
03-02-2018, 08:34 PM
they also said we have marciano on loan, good to see they research players before games

Barney McGrew
03-02-2018, 08:37 PM
they also said we have marciano on loan, good to see they research players before games

Its a miracle they even bothered to find out his name

Joe6-2
03-02-2018, 08:37 PM

😂😂😂

mentalhibee
03-02-2018, 08:39 PM

Best bit was when the co-commentator called McGeouch...mcgoosh.😂

Captain Trips
04-02-2018, 01:23 AM
The The Rangers TV commentary team make their exit at full time:

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/A1RPF2/clowns-driving-union-jack-mini-car-at-the-international-clown-festival-A1RPF2.jpg

vuefrom1875
04-02-2018, 01:38 AM
Aye the bold Tam Miller,sure he said the same thing the last time we were there,twat.

Used to work with him years ago, couldn't meet a more odious wee character (and I mean wee).. Total hun through and through... He'll be hurting 🍀🍀🍀🍀

vuefrom1875
04-02-2018, 01:39 AM
Anyone got the link to pen decision? Haven't listened to that yet :greengrin

It's a hoot 🍀🍀

bubblesmorrison
04-02-2018, 01:57 AM
Had to suffer watching it on rangers tv. So funny how they see a two handed push as a slight tap in the back. After every hibs foul claiming it should be a booking. Thinking ambrose was injured when it was marv that was down. I'm also pritty sure they had a few snide comments about lennon.

Greencore
04-02-2018, 02:15 AM
can't stand sevco tv. the slavering guy does my head in. I know it's natural to hate when the opposition score against us. but when he screams rangers have scored goalllll.. I would love to punch the ******.😂

CallumLaidlaw
04-02-2018, 08:41 AM
can't stand sevco tv. the slavering guy does my head in. I know it's natural to hate when the opposition score against us. but when he screams rangers have scored goalllll.. I would love to punch the ******.[emoji23]

I couldn’t go yesterday so also had to watch on that and for Mcginns goal it took me about 5 seconds to realise it was in as their reaction made me think it had gone wide [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is It On....
04-02-2018, 08:57 AM
can't stand sevco tv. the slavering guy does my head in. I know it's natural to hate when the opposition score against us. but when he screams rangers have scored goalllll.. I would love to punch the ******.😂

Is Bobby Russell that is the other half of the duo the The Rangers "legend"?

jacomo
04-02-2018, 09:01 AM

I think Murty must have been watching Rangers TV too as he seemed unable to work out how tripping Scott Allan in the box meant conceding a penalty.

SouthMoroccoStu
04-02-2018, 09:03 AM
I only seen the second half so I was shouting at McGinn for being stupid getting involved as they’d mentioned his booking earlier!

:greengrin

Lol same here!

I was shouting at the bench to sub him thinking the ref had shown him 2 yellows without the red

green day
04-02-2018, 09:04 AM
Sevco TV is obviously and unsurprisingly biased.

However, I have to say it is a million times less partisan than Celtic TV - at least Bobby Russell was giving us some credit - at least twice he said that it was a good even game or words to that effect.

Worth a callout to @follow_hibees on twitter for the stream :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Heisenberg
04-02-2018, 09:05 AM
That Tom Miller’s voice is ****ing weird and especially infuriating when they score. He sounds ridiculous.

One Day
04-02-2018, 09:41 AM

That's hun logic. Would have happened years ago. Bobby Davidson anyone?

Golden Bear
04-02-2018, 09:41 AM
I get what you guys are on about!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uQVzpzYKzY

glenn6270
04-02-2018, 10:22 AM
Every hibs tackle was a red card
hilarious 😂��😂😂😂