PDA

View Full Version : Has Kris Commons definitely retired?

G B Young
01-02-2018, 04:40 PM
Probably been mooted on other threads but we could do worse than get another few months out of a fit Commons. An experienced foil for our young strikers, scores stacks of goals and is a free agent who said Hibs was where he was headed if he decided to keep playing.

HoboHarry
01-02-2018, 04:52 PM
Probably been mooted on other threads but we could do worse than get another few months out of a fit Commons. An experienced foil for our young strikers, scores stacks of goals and is a free agent who said Hibs was where he was headed if he decided to keep playing.
If he started training now he might be fit in time for next season.

Jim44
01-02-2018, 05:47 PM

I get the feeling his eyes are focussed on a pundit job now. He was being complimented by the Sevco muppets on FF for comments on a recent Sevco game and he seems quite comfortable in that role.

G B Young
01-02-2018, 06:00 PM
I get the feeling his eyes are focussed on a pundit job now. He was being complimented by the Sevco muppets on FF for comments on a recent Sevco game and he seems quite comfortable in that role.

Haven't seen much of him so just wondered if he'd said anything lately about his playing career. Last I heard he was apparently rebuilding his fitness at Celtic/Hibs training facilities but sounds like he maybe just doesn't think the effort to get back to competitive levels is worth it. Pity as he did us a great turn last season.

jacomo
01-02-2018, 06:01 PM

If we bring him in can we keep Scott Allan on the bench for the rest of the season, just for LOLs?

Waxy
01-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Even if he was fit he wouldnt get into our midfield.

G B Young
01-02-2018, 06:20 PM
Even if he was fit he wouldnt get into our midfield.

He can play up front too. Scored 32 goals in one season at Celtic.

Borderhibbie76
01-02-2018, 06:20 PM
Think it's about time we put this one to bed now no???

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk