PDA

View Full Version : Moist

hibbie02
01-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Anyone else feel that way at the prospect of McGeouch, Allan, SJM as the midfield, Barker and Boyle up the wings and a useful looking CF (Flo, Oli, McLaren). I would fancy them against anyone our League. Yams won't know who to kick most.

Smartie
01-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Anyone else feel that way at the prospect of McGeouch, Allan, SJM as the midfield, Barker and Boyle up the wings and a useful looking CF (Flo, Oli, McLaren). I would fancy them against anyone our League. Yams won't know who to kick most.

:agree:

I like how decisive Lennon has been. It hasn't quite been working in the final third and he's taken bold steps to wheel and deal in order to sort it out.

I'm more gutted now though that we're out the cup. As you say, that's an attacking threat that will trouble many teams. Shame that all they have to play for is a few derby wins and a slightly higher league position.

hibbie02
01-02-2018, 02:57 PM
:agree:

I like how decisive Lennon has been. It hasn't quite been working in the final third and he's taken bold steps to wheel and deal in order to sort it out.

I'm more gutted now though that we're out the cup. As you say, that's an attacking threat that will trouble many teams. Shame that all they have to play for is a few derby wins and a slightly higher league position.

Good point. The Cup would have been interesting! :greengrin

RoslinInstHibby
01-02-2018, 03:09 PM

would you go 3-5-2?

Johnny_Leith
01-02-2018, 03:22 PM
would you go 3-5-2?

I don't know if we could get away with a 3-5-2 with Barker and Boyle as wingbacks.

Screw it, just play them as wingers and go with

Rocky

Hanlon
McGregor
Ambrose

Barker
Allan
McGeouch
McGinn
Boyle

Shaw
Flo

And win every game 5-4 😂 would be great to watch!

RoslinInstHibby
01-02-2018, 03:53 PM
I don't know if we could get away with a 3-5-2 with Barker and Boyle as wingbacks.

Screw it, just play them as wingers and go with

Rocky

Hanlon
McGregor
Ambrose

Barker
Allan
McGeouch
McGinn
Boyle

Shaw
Flo

And win every game 5-4 😂 would be great to watch!

looks pretty good to me, maybe have Bartley in the middle to offer a bit protection and put Allan in place of shaw to link....

hibbie02
01-02-2018, 04:01 PM
looks pretty good to me, maybe have Bartley in the middle to offer a bit protection and put Allan in place of shaw to link....

Maybe replace a Striker with Marv when we play the Smeltic, Sevco and the Maroon Balloons. Otherwise we would probably always score far more than we'd let in.

Franck Stanton
01-02-2018, 04:03 PM
Bartley in middle to win ball & give it to Allan,McGeogh or McGinn to work their magic. Sounds good to me.

Nameless
01-02-2018, 06:46 PM
If it's fantasy football we're talking, I'm in!!
3-4-3 as follows ;

Rocky

McGregor
Ambrose
Hanlon

(diamond)
McGeouch
McGinn
Allan
Bartley

Barker
Kamberi
Boyle

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

jacomo
01-02-2018, 07:05 PM
How has no one mentioned the thread title yet ffs?

Have a word with yourself!

houstonhibbee
02-02-2018, 03:35 AM
How has no one mentioned the thread title yet ffs?

Have a word with yourself!
Moist is definitely girlie.......big fat e......n is more apt.

One Day Soon
02-02-2018, 10:43 AM

Depends on gender of OP I guess...

I'll settle for thrilled.

heretoday
02-02-2018, 10:45 AM

Last time that happened at ER was about 1974 I think.

Jones28
02-02-2018, 10:45 AM
Depends on gender of OP I guess...

I'll settle for thrilled.

Tittilated?

Not In The Know
02-02-2018, 10:55 AM
I would go 4-3-3

with Barker and Boyle. dropping back when needed to go 4-5-1

I think this is how we played on wednesday.

SRHibs
02-02-2018, 10:57 AM
Marciano
McGregor
Boyle McGinn Slivka Allan Bartley McGeouch Barker
Kamberi Maclaren

houstonhibbee
02-02-2018, 11:17 AM
Marciano
McGregor
Boyle McGinn Slivka Allan Bartley McGeouch Barker
Kamberi Maclaren
Really? I'd be a bit more adventurous and throw in Shaw instead if Marciano:wink: