PDA

View Full Version : Poor wee Harry Cochrane

Billy Whizz
01-02-2018, 11:34 AM
Coming from Potter of all people, and wee Harry hates a challenge too, just ask John McGinn

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42902391

MWHIBBIES
01-02-2018, 11:37 AM
He is right, Brown has a different set of rules from the rest

Bostonhibby
01-02-2018, 11:39 AM
How's potters insightful views influencing the yams surge up the fair play league?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Phil MaGlass
01-02-2018, 11:39 AM
They dont like it up em, they have been hammer throwin for the past few years and all of a sudden they get hit back and start greetin. Potter, if yi dish it oot yi huv tae be prepared tae get it back, erse.

-Jonesy-
01-02-2018, 11:44 AM
Wasn't even a foul, greeting faced small lipped fud

Some brass neck to come out with that after his 20+ fouls every game tactics

IGRIGI
01-02-2018, 11:46 AM
Potter can't handle the pressure.

Billy Whizz
01-02-2018, 11:47 AM

Maybe, but didn’t see him condemn Cochranes shocking challenge on McGinn, or Souttar’s assault on Bartley

Stevie Reid
01-02-2018, 11:49 AM
What a contrast:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-john-mcginn-has-no-hard-feelings-over-harry-cochrane-challenge-1-4597530

01-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Hearts fans rejoiced and celebrated the assault tackle on McGinn at Easter Road and the tackle on Barker that led to him going off injured. I also remember Griffiths being stretchered off in the derby at Easter Road (the 1-0 SC Witherspoon game) and those lot were cheering.

That gang and there prick of a manager have no moral high ground to take when it comes to celebrating horrible tackles.

Sergio sledge
01-02-2018, 11:53 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9IY8UDzwY0u2c0/giphy.gif

I don't like to see players getting injured but Levein has a cheek asking for more protection for his players when his team have been kicking people off the park all season. They have the most yellow cards by some distance so far this season and 2nd most red cards. I don't know the foul stats, but their midfield in each of the derbies this season has set out to foul, foul, foul the whole game to try to stop our midfield playing.

01-02-2018, 12:00 PM

I don't like to see players getting injured but Levein has a cheek asking for more protection for his players when his team have been kicking people off the park all season. They have the most yellow cards by some distance so far this season and 2nd most red cards. I don't know the foul stats, but their midfield in each of the derbies this season has set out to foul, foul, foul the whole game to try to stop our midfield playing.

Hearts are like your classic playground bully. Happy to dish it out and give it the big un whilst doing so but immediately run away greeting and playing the victim the moment a bit of it is dished back.

Aim Here
01-02-2018, 12:05 PM
I don't know the foul stats, but their midfield in each of the derbies this season has set out to foul, foul, foul the whole game to try to stop our midfield playing.

Hearts foul stats are also the highest in the premiership, except for maybe one or two one-season wonders like Gretna; over the past few years they've averaged well over 13 fouls a game compared to about 12 for the average across all teams, and when I updated my spreadsheet a day or two ago, the average jumped over 14. They're getting worse!

we are hibs
01-02-2018, 12:08 PM
He had a wee kick out at Bartley in the last Derby and went through McGinn at ER. If he can dish it out he should be able to take some back

Not In The Know
01-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Cochrane is a dirty wee bassa. He was constantly fouling in the last two derbies, not to mention that tackle on SJM at ER earlier in the season.

Get it round ye!

One Day Soon
01-02-2018, 12:12 PM
Coming from Potter of all people, and wee Harry hates a challenge too, just ask John McGinn

**** off Levein you all-time Yam Fud Hearts welt.

No sympathy whatsoever. Different maybe if your team wasn't regularly one of the dirtiest in the league booting other players left, right and centre.

Classless, whining, humourless loser.

Boyle89
01-02-2018, 12:18 PM

I'd forgotten how bad that tackle was. Potter is a prick.

Not In The Know
01-02-2018, 12:20 PM
Straight red.

essexhibee
01-02-2018, 12:25 PM
I am getting to the point where I cannot even read anything Levein related. He makes my blood boil that much.

An utter tosser of a man.

poolman
01-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Potter's a greetin two faced typical Yam fud who doesn't mind when his bunch of hoof cloggers dish it out but then starts whining like a bairn when they get a bit back

Potter and Hertz, they don't half fit each other :agree:

SirDavidsNapper
01-02-2018, 12:30 PM
Hearts fans rejoiced and celebrated the assault tackle on McGinn at Easter Road and the tackle on Barker that led to him going off injured. I also remember Griffiths being stretchered off in the derby at Easter Road (the 1-0 SC Witherspoon game) and those lot were cheering.

That gang and there prick of a manager have no moral high ground to take when it comes to celebrating horrible tackles.

Also the tattooed freaks leg breaker on McPake

KWJ
01-02-2018, 12:34 PM
How on earth did that Motherwell player not get booked for the slide on McGregor last night btw?

Their game at the weekend had 32 fouls.

3pm
01-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Stay classy...

"I watched it back and I think Scott had decided after the game at Tynecastle, when Harry bossed him, he wasn't going to let that happen.''

Hibs Class
01-02-2018, 12:46 PM
This is probably just more of levein's famous sense of humour :rolleyes:

Borderhibbie76
01-02-2018, 12:53 PM
Wasn't even a foul, greeting faced small lipped fud

Some brass neck to come out with that after his 20+ fouls every game tacticsUnbelievable hypocrisy from potter...that man needs to learn to keep it zipped. How's the natural order working out for ya Potter??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SouthMoroccoStu
01-02-2018, 12:59 PM
Miles ahead on the crime count (fairplay) table

By far the dirtiest team in the league

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottish-premiership/fairnesstabelle/wettbewerb/SC1/plus/?saison_id=2017

But poor wee Harry Cochrane, like many of his team mates, he can dish it out but he can't take it

After the ER derby, the tv commentators tried to excuse his reckless challenge on his age - the reason he didn't get a red

Tell that to the player who's gonna get his leg broken by this violent wee naff

EH54
01-02-2018, 12:59 PM
Guy really doesn't have a Clue. How he managed to get another Job in Football after Scotland is amazing.

easty
01-02-2018, 01:02 PM

He wants more protection from good tackles? What's he after? Non contact football?

Tornadoes70
01-02-2018, 01:03 PM
**** off Levein you all-time Yam Fud Hearts welt.

No sympathy whatsoever. Different maybe if your team wasn't regularly one of the dirtiest in the league booting other players left, right and centre.

Classless, whining, humourless loser.

:top marks

Typical yam really, sulky and bitter with childlike tendencies to always look to blame others for defeat. I posted weeks ago that Potter will without pause seek to deflect when events don't go his way.

mon the cabbage!!!

Geo_1875
01-02-2018, 01:05 PM
How can he come out and say "Yes of course, I think everybody should get a bit more protection from Scott Brown really. But we will see." without being called up to explain himself?

lord bunberry
01-02-2018, 01:06 PM
The manager of the dirtiest team in the league asking for protection for his players. You couldn’t make this **** up.

cleanyman
01-02-2018, 01:11 PM
On another note I think Cochrane is going to be a top player.

Onion
01-02-2018, 01:11 PM
I'd forgotten how bad that tackle was. Potter is a prick.

It's an shocker. He was only 8 yards from getting the ball.

Only in Scotland is that a yellow, everywhere else it's a straight red and 4 game ban. Horrible little runt who will quickly become a marked man before games, with other thugs targeting the boy.

GreenCastle
01-02-2018, 01:15 PM
He is trying to create a siege mentality at the yams.

He is lapping it up and the guy continues to show what a total clown he is.

I really hope the next derby we destroy them and give Potter a good sing song.

Onion
01-02-2018, 01:16 PM
How can he come out and say "Yes of course, I think everybody should get a bit more protection from Scott Brown really. But we will see." without being called up to explain himself?

Bottom line is... he can't. It akin to calling a player a diving cheat, only worse. SFA should call him in for a chat.

stoneyburn hibs
01-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Potter doesn't do irony. Broony is a tough tackler but not dirty, hopefully he has a point to prove the next time they meet.

vuefrom1875
01-02-2018, 01:18 PM
How's potters insightful views influencing the yams surge up the fair play league?

They've on top by a country mile.

PatHead
01-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Remember Potter said his team had to bulk up before they played us.

Billy Whizz

I don’t, Fraser Murray will go further in the game than him

bigwheel
there are some very strange mutterings coming out of Tynie and Rolf these days...

That said, I really like the look of Cochrane in these early games. Will be interesting to see if he develops.

Kato
01-02-2018, 01:23 PM

Maybe, if he survives his apprenticeship with Potter. He's being told to "put himself about" which always comes back to bite you.

bigwheel
01-02-2018, 01:28 PM

thats quite a call Billy...any idea why he isn't getting any first team game time? I've liked him every time I've seen him

KeithTheHibby
01-02-2018, 01:29 PM
Cochrane is a wee fanny. Deserved everything he gets as he's perfectly capable of dishing it out and being a dick at the same time.

Levein as per usual doing his deflection tactics from a pumping midweek whilst conveniently overlooking that his team are the dirtiest in the league.

Complete **** of a man.

NAE NOOKIE
01-02-2018, 01:31 PM
He has a point about Brown, he seems to get away with fouls other players don't and the rescinding of his red card at Ross County was a joke, it was a blatant 'revenge' challenge with no intention other than to hurt the RC player.

But that's Brown .... When it comes to Potter he is responsible for a whole team of Scott Brown's. For his Hearts teams past and present persistent fouling is a conscious tactic they use to break up the oppositions momentum, interspersed with the odd shocker.

This is like Donald Trump giving somebody a lecture on sexism :faf:

Deansy
01-02-2018, 01:38 PM

They currently 'Top' the table and are clear by 11 points !!

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottish-premiership/fairnesstabelle/wettbewerb/SC1

55 yellows / 5 reds

In contrast, despite us having Marvin Bartley, a player those fannies call an 'Animal'/'Hacking B*****d' after every derby-game, we only have 36 yellows and NO red-cards !!

McSwanky
01-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Scott Brown will be having a good giggle at Levein's comments. What a plum!

Geo_1875
01-02-2018, 01:46 PM
They currently 'Top' the table and are clear by 11 points !!

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottish-premiership/fairnesstabelle/wettbewerb/SC1

55 yellows / 5 reds

In contrast, despite us having Marvin Bartley, a player those fannies call an 'Animal'/'Hacking B*****d' after every derby-game, we only have 36 yellows and NO red-cards !!

In addition to those stats you will notice that Hibs players regularly receive a booking for a first or second challenge while, in derbies at least, they are allowed more leeway before a card is produced.

andybev1
01-02-2018, 01:53 PM
Trying to keep peoples attention away from the fact that for all of the rejoicing after the derby win and clean sheets, they are still a not very good team and their position is precarious.

Billy Whizz
01-02-2018, 02:00 PM
thats quite a call Billy...any idea why he isn't getting any first team game time? I've liked him every time I've seen him

No idea, seems reluctant at times to throw them in

ancient hibee
01-02-2018, 02:04 PM
Presumably Rogers will have a copy of the fair play table at his next press conference.

Col2
01-02-2018, 02:23 PM
I bet Levein isn’t smiling now.

Didn’t get the striker he wanted. No goals from Naismith in 4 games

7 point behind the ‘wee team’

Loser

hibbyfraelibby
01-02-2018, 02:36 PM
So the dirtiest team in the league who act like plsyground bullies and think their thuggish performances pass for entertainment dont like it up 'em.

If you cant take it dont dish it. As for Scott Brown he mostly stsys within the rules of the game. Firm and unintimidated. If he had been playing in the same era as Levein the Rolf Harris look a like would have hid in more toilets than Andrex could keep pace with supplying bog roll to

hibbysam
01-02-2018, 02:37 PM
Just seen it for the first time on Facebook and it’s not even a foul. He kicks the ball from the side of Cochrane, natural collision ensues and brown lands on top of Cochrane.

Potter feeling the pressure it seems.

.Sean.
01-02-2018, 02:47 PM
Harry Cochrane and his wee lesbian haircut can away and chuck ***** at themselves.

Has there ever been a bigger hypocrite in Scottish football than Levein?

01-02-2018, 02:49 PM

If Levein doesn't succeed in turning him into a dirty little thug. The tackle on McGinn at ER had Levein written all over. McGinn had the ball right past him and was beating him for pace all day long, Cockrane wasn't even looking forward at the ball. He simply went in and intentionally took McGinn clean out because he was never gonna keep up with him. Classic hearts.

They are a gang, thats how levein has always built his teams. just watch in the derby next month, they will be all over McGinn and Allan. Anyone who gets the ball down and plays football is a prime target of their thuggery. The only way they can cope with these types of players is to hack them out the game.

Killiehibbie
01-02-2018, 03:35 PM
Don't see how they can complain about a fair challenge.

TelaStella
01-02-2018, 03:41 PM
Cochrane is the type of player that makes you wish you were a footballer just to nail the wee prick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BullsCloseHibs
01-02-2018, 03:42 PM

I don't think Harry Cockring will be a top player either and haven't seen anything to suggest he will be. :confused:

Billy Whizz
01-02-2018, 03:43 PM
Just heard Brendan’s response on Sky. He’s questioning why anyone would expose a 16 year in such a high intensity game
He also quoted, Celtic gave away 9 fouls to Hearts 21🤣

Bishop Hibee
01-02-2018, 03:51 PM
Potter is an odious fud. Spitting the dummy because they were easily beaten.

Jones28
01-02-2018, 03:56 PM

How that we prick didn't walk for that I will never know. The ball was 15 feet by the time he lunged in.

If you can dish it out you've got to be prepared to take it, I can't wait for Marv to put the wee **** in to the upper tier of the West next derby day.

SirDavidsNapper
01-02-2018, 03:56 PM
Stay classy...

"I watched it back and I think Scott had decided after the game at Tynecastle, when Harry bossed him, he wasn't going to let that happen.''

Probably right. Go in hard and make sure the lad knows where he is in the pecking order.

Franck Stanton
01-02-2018, 03:57 PM
Good, I hope it really sore and never heals. Dirty wee scroat deserves every injury he gets. The only thing safe from being kicked by him is the ball. After that "tackle" on John McGinn at ER - well, I say tackle, more something you would see in a Bruce Lee movie, if anything was deserving of a straight red card, then that was it. Potter should look at his own players before daring to comment on players from other clubs.

calumhibee1
01-02-2018, 03:57 PM
At best that’s a foul, and even then I’d say he’s got enough of the ball. The fact Hearts fans are claiming it’s a red is absolutely ****ing hilarious. They’re absolutely frothing at the mouth over a nothing tackle!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/175123-harry-cochrane’s-injury/&page=2

calumhibee1
01-02-2018, 04:00 PM

He’s a run of the mill, can keep the ball moving sideways player. Hearts will be his level.

GoalsMcGinley
01-02-2018, 04:04 PM
No idea, seems reluctant at times to throw them in

Will get his chance. Just has to take it. Would like to see more of him in the match day 18.

Iggy Pope
01-02-2018, 04:21 PM
At best that’s a foul, and even then I’d say he’s got enough of the ball. The fact Hearts fans are claiming it’s a red is absolutely ****ing hilarious. They’re absolutely frothing at the mouth over a nothing tackle!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/175123-harry-cochrane’s-injury/&page=2

There's one on there broke the supposed foul down into half a second. The slavering hertz ****.

Billy Whizz
01-02-2018, 04:28 PM
Will get his chance. Just has to take it. Would like to see more of him in the match day 18.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we sent him out on loan now, would be good for him

Famous Fiver
01-02-2018, 05:11 PM
That statistic is an eye opener in the Parkhead match.

Celtic 9 fouls and Hearts 21( and that is certainly only the ones the referee gave, never mind another dozen or so that went unpunished).

Levein has the audacity to ask for protection of his player!!!

To quote a well known saying ' Fly wi' the craws, get shot wi' the craws.'

As well commented on here Cochrane's assault on McGinn was a straight red on any other pitch anywhere in world football.

He even tried to claim Hearts were ahead 5-4 on aggregate conveniently ignoring the drubbing they took at the beginning of the season.

Bigging up his players for the physical challenge Hibs would present. I refer the misguided fool to the yellow and red card records of the two clubs.

After the derby claiming that 'natural order, is restored. Currently seven points behind us. Lennon has six Scottish Cup wins he has none, zilch, zero.

The man has no credibility whatsoever.

Cringeworthy and well worth a word from the compliance officer.

We define him and own him, lock, stock and barrel.

JimBHibees
01-02-2018, 05:20 PM
That statistic is an eye opener in the Parkhead match.

Celtic 9 fouls and Hearts 21( and that is certainly only the ones the referee gave, never mind another dozen or so that went unpunished).

Levein has the audacity to ask for protection of his player!!!

To quote a well known saying ' Fly wi' the craws, get shot wi' the craws.'

As well commented on here Cochrane's assault on McGinn was a straight red on any other pitch anywhere in world football.

He even tried to claim Hearts were ahead 5-4 on aggregate conveniently ignoring the drubbing they took at the beginning of the season.

Bigging up his players for the physical challenge Hibs would present. I refer the misguided fool to the yellow and red card records of the two clubs.

After the derby claiming that 'natural order, is restored. Currently seven points behind us. Lennon has six Scottish Cup wins he has none, zilch, zero.

The man has no credibility whatsoever.

Cringeworthy and well worth a word from the compliance officer.

We define him and own him, lock, stock and barrel.

Why was Levein not pulled up for assaulting Boyle in the derby. Given his previous this season he definitely should have been pulled up for it. Could easily have caused a riot IMO?

greenlex
01-02-2018, 05:24 PM
Trying to keep peoples attention away from the fact that for all of the rejoicing after the derby win and clean sheets, they are still a not very good team and their position is precarious.

Nail on head. 12 game unbeaten run had 7 draws in it. They were mostly. Goalless.

neil7908
01-02-2018, 05:47 PM
Aye he was awfully concerned when SJM was assaulted at the end of the last derby at Easter Road.

Total eejit.

neil7908
01-02-2018, 05:49 PM
The manager of the dirtiest team in the league asking for protection for his players. You couldn’t make this **** up.

This. Why the hell wouldn't this be mentioned by the journo doing the interview?

Football managers get away with saying some nonsense (past Hibs managers not exempt)

--------
01-02-2018, 05:58 PM
Guy really doesn't have a Clue. How he managed to get another Job in Football after Scotland is amazing.

He doesn't have a job in 'football'.

H's employed by Heart of Midlothian.

Levein was always a sneakier, dirtier thug than Scott Brown has ever been.

And he's the goon who gave Ian Black a Scotland cap ...

EastCalderHibby
01-02-2018, 06:19 PM
Cochrane is a wee fanny. Deserved everything he gets as he's perfectly capable of dishing it out and being a dick at the same time.

Levein as per usual doing his deflection tactics from a pumping midweek whilst conveniently overlooking that his team are the dirtiest in the league.

Complete **** of a man.

:top marks :agree: the wee prick knew what he was doing re mc ginn ect tackles so what if he is only 16 i would go clean through the wee yam prick

stevie-bee
01-02-2018, 06:22 PM
https://giphy.com/gifs/l1J9IY8UDzwY0u2c0?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media%20Links&utm_term=http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?328220-Poor-wee-Harry-Cochrane&p=5303641

Shame for him

lapsedhibee
01-02-2018, 06:27 PM
https://giphy.com/gifs/l1J9IY8UDzwY0u2c0?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media%20Links&utm_term=http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?328220-Poor-wee-Harry-Cochrane&p=5303641

The more you see that, the harder it gets to believe that he wasn't sent off. What parallel universe was the ref in that night? :bitchy:

Waxy
01-02-2018, 06:34 PM
This wee Harry Cochring is hugely overrated and has temperment issues.Reminds me a little of that temperton who played for them.

HIBERNIAN-0762
01-02-2018, 06:46 PM

Shame for him

And Potter came out and said that wasn't a red card?

A typical arrogant yam, he should watch his mouth, karma is a bitch.

MacGruber
01-02-2018, 07:00 PM
Aye, karma's a bitch young Harrold :na na:

WoreTheGreen
01-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Aye, karma's a bitch young Harrold :na na:

Not even a foul

crewetollhibee
01-02-2018, 07:13 PM
Presumably Rogers will have a copy of the fair play table at his next press conference.

That was my first thought, there’s no way Rodgers will let that slide.

HoboHarry
01-02-2018, 07:35 PM
Players in general do need more protection but if he thinks that the Brown tackle was anything other than a foul then he is an idiot. But I guess we already knew that.....

Hi Heid Yin
01-02-2018, 07:50 PM

:top marks

EastCalderHibby
01-02-2018, 07:54 PM
Players in general do need more protection but if he thinks that the Brown tackle was anything other than a foul then he is an idiot. But I guess we already knew that.....

dont see any of hibs players getting any protection:thumbsup:

HoboHarry
01-02-2018, 07:56 PM
dont see any of hibs players getting any protection:thumbsup:
Oh I agree and I think the problem is widespread and not just in Scotland. It's shocking that cloggers disguised as professional football players can think it's their right to deliberately injure players more technically gifted than them...

hibsbollah
01-02-2018, 07:57 PM
The more you see that, the harder it gets to believe that he wasn't sent off. What parallel universe was the ref in that night? :bitchy:

One of the worst tackles you are ever likely to see. Out of character from young Zico Cochrane though, who is undoubtedly the future of the Scottish game.

EastCalderHibby
01-02-2018, 07:57 PM
dont know were that thumbs up came from

RedHibby
01-02-2018, 08:07 PM

Not very well :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

GreenOnions
01-02-2018, 08:08 PM
Hearts are always at or near the top of the "fouls committed" stats and this season is no different. When they play Hibs they generally commit around double the number of fouls we do. If there were stats that showed the average number of fouls committed by a team per yellow card awarded I think Hearts' number would be higher than most if not all.

Craig Levein is known throughout football as liking to fill his team with lots of tall/big players and to play the game in a particularly physical (many might say "cynical") way. Most of us are amazed Hearts retain 11 players on the pitch so often.

Craig Levein of all people and Hearts of all clubs criticising another player/team for their alleged foul play is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! :lolyam:

Billy Whizz
01-02-2018, 08:10 PM
Not very well :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

He’s going to win his 1st medal, as a Manager or a player

--------
01-02-2018, 09:18 PM
One of the worst tackles you are ever likely to see. Out of character from young Zico Cochrane though, who is undoubtedly the future of the Scottish game.

You thinking of some sort of post-apocalyptic dystopia, bollah?

Or just the Ninth Circle of Hell?

pacoluna
01-02-2018, 09:27 PM
Maybe one day that failure Levein who has won sweat fa in his career will come to realise that it's his hoofball merchants that are the biggest bruisers in the league. Can't believe I once travelled abroad to watch Scotland under his management, he's brutal.

California-Hibs
01-02-2018, 09:48 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6MbudZJtl8nNebaE/giphy.gif

McD
01-02-2018, 10:07 PM
How much protection should Graeme Hogg be given?

Squealing pig
01-02-2018, 11:17 PM
Shame

basehibby
01-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Incredible hypocrisy from the coach of a team of hammer-throwing cheats

JK Rolling
01-02-2018, 11:28 PM

This.

Hearts sit at the bottom of the fair play league - they get wired in, sometimes excessively, and are duly punished.

Celtic sit comfortably in 1st place - they get wired in, sometimes excessively, and are treated far more leniently.

To hate Hearts is one thing but to deflect everything at them is simply wrong. There is no way that Celtic are the 'Fair' team that the Fair Play league portrays them as.

Brown is a bully who is regularly found out and punished when playing at European and International level. The fact that he was one of ours shouldn't be allowed to hide the fact that, on this very rare occasion, Levein has a good point.

It's a shame so many on here can't see past the messenger.

basehibby
01-02-2018, 11:51 PM
This.

Hearts sit at the bottom of the fair play league - they get wired in, sometimes excessively, and are duly punished.

Celtic sit comfortably in 1st place - they get wired in, sometimes excessively, and are treated far more leniently.

To hate Hearts is one thing but to deflect everything at them is simply wrong. There is no way that Celtic are the 'Fair' team that the Fair Play league portrays them as.

Brown is a bully who is regularly found out and punished when playing at European and International level. The fact that he was one of ours shouldn't be allowed to hide the fact that, on this very rare occasion, Levein has a good point.

Rubbish!

Hearts as a club set out to deliberately stiffle football with a policy of fouling at every opportunity. They are NOT duly punished - they are allowed to get away with it far too often by a cowardly and lazy refereeing culture in Scotland which discourages the emergence of cultured footballers and encourages managers to value muscle over skill.

02-02-2018, 12:05 AM
Levein now embellishing the story with neck spasms and a spinal board. Tomorrow it'll be his back is broken and he might never walk again.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2174553/harry-cochrane-neck-spasms-spinal-board-scott-brown-craig-levein-celtic-hearts/

Brown does get away with a lot but in this instance he won the ball fair and square and was going for the ball 100%. He didn't leave his foot in or anything malicious like that (though he is no angel), it was just unlucky for the young player that Brown landed on top of him.

It was no worse than the Souttar tackle that injured Barker a few weeks ago which I don't recall anyone on here saying was anything other than a hard but fair tackle.

poolman
02-02-2018, 01:04 AM
This.

I've seen some nonsense posts on here but that has to be one of the biggest

One Day Soon
02-02-2018, 07:45 AM
This.

Laughable post.

The Leith Dutch
02-02-2018, 08:00 AM
Completely hilarious that their manager has to come out and ask for physical protection for their midfield "hard man".
Can't even do thuggery right.

Nevi_SOL
02-02-2018, 09:54 AM
What about cock rings tackle in last couple of minutes at the Easter Road derby?

greenlex
02-02-2018, 03:27 PM
This.

JK Trolling

worcesterhibby
02-02-2018, 03:33 PM
This.

I presume JK stands for Jambos Kickback

Kato
02-02-2018, 03:52 PM

Not quite

Bostonhibby
02-02-2018, 04:01 PM
This.

It's a shame so many on here can't see past the messenger.Horses hit.

The deliberately executed assault of cochrane on McGinn is typical of what Levein expects of his players and they set out to do it.

The "punishment" often doesn't fit the crime hence the need for retrospective red cards as well.

Brown is no angel but he responds to the tone that's set and much as I dislike Rogers he won't be making his players deliberately foul as a tactic of first resort.

Famous Fiver
02-02-2018, 04:36 PM
JK Good try but your maroon tinted specs have given you away.

Go back to poppy thieving.

Phil MaGlass
03-02-2018, 11:04 AM
Levein is one of the problems why Scottish football cant grow, teams like Hibs, Aberdeen and Celtic are trying to play football, bring their players on and grow, which is great for a country with limited football resources, and teams like hertz and m,well to an extent, foul our playmakers, stifle play and the authorities let this go unpunished, it really is no wonder our game cant grow. Teams like hertz need to be called out for this, some of our good promising young players could be seriously injured and nobody gives a F.
The fans are coming back to the game, the type of fitba were seeing could be alot better if they were allowed to play fitba and not be attacked by bloody rugby takles like what hertz dish out.

Onion
03-02-2018, 11:11 AM
This.

But yet, it feel so right :greengrin

Sounds like you are conflicted :greengrin

Green_one
03-02-2018, 11:24 AM
This.

Yes let’s just ignore the statistics and go with a slaver who claims his team are picked on uniquely. Plus Cockrane’s record is poor . Levein needs to look closer to home at the problem. However he and the great deluded Gorgie masses will continue to live in a fantasy of great football, stands and unique WW1 sacrifice

SChibs
03-02-2018, 11:34 AM

I think he'll go the same way as Scott Robinson who broke onto the scene with them and is the youngest scorer for hearts ever. He's now in the lower leagues in scotland

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-02-2018, 11:40 AM
Both Celtc and Scott Brown have played the media in the past. Brown recently went off on a tangent to set up smoke to cloud over the iffy penalties that they were getting. I don't mind that they are getting some of the same back. Truth or facts very rarely come in to it.

Thecat23
03-02-2018, 11:49 AM
Maybe just me but I don’t see what the big deal is about him. He looks bang average at best. I think because he’s 16 folk are getting carried away thinking he’s some world beater!

greenlex
03-02-2018, 12:50 PM
Maybe just me but I don’t see what the big deal is about him. He looks bang average at best. I think because he’s 16 folk are getting carried away thinking he’s some world beater!

This. Anyone heard of him before Levien was forced to chuck him in the deep end?

therealgavmac
03-02-2018, 12:58 PM
JK Trolling

As I was reading through the thread, I thought “I know, I’ll make a play on the OP’s name about trolling”......

Seems I’m not the only clever one :greengrin

Jack Hackett
03-02-2018, 02:09 PM
This. Anyone heard of him before Levien was forced to chuck him in the deep end?

Tbf, at 16, it's hardly likely that anyone would have. Still only the yams that rate him though... but they would, wouldn't they :greengrin