PDA

View Full Version : Swiss tony.

vuefrom1875
31-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Great debut 😊😊😊

lord bunberry
31-01-2018, 11:53 PM
Great debut 😊😊😊
Scoring for the hibs is like making love to a beautiful woman......

Hibeewilly
01-02-2018, 12:10 AM

Great debut with a well taken goal and his all round game was very good. Looks more than decent

jabis
01-02-2018, 12:11 AM

You really should get rid of the bottom bit of your posts...........unless you're a Dundee fan:na na:

lord bunberry
01-02-2018, 12:15 AM
You really should get rid of the bottom bit of your posts...........unless you're a Dundee fan:na na:
I know mate, but I’ve been in the Alhambra since the game finished and I’m far too drunk to attempt the task. It took me weeks to figure out how to put the Murray one in there. We probably won’t play them again this season, so I might just leave it in there in the hope that he scores against hearts again :greengrin

jabis
01-02-2018, 12:23 AM
I know mate, but I’ve been in the Alhambra since the game finished and I’m far too drunk to attempt the task. It took me weeks to figure out how to put the Murray one in there. We probably won’t play them again this season, so I might just leave it in there in the hope that he scores against hearts again :greengrin

Safe home,and your grasp of the English language does you proud,especially if you're intoxicated.:top marks

lord bunberry
01-02-2018, 12:51 AM
Safe home,and your grasp of the English language does you proud,especially if you're intoxicated.:top marks
Thank you. My grasp of the language is mainly down to autocorrect on my phone :greengrin