PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the last......

Smartie
31-01-2018, 04:05 PM
of the Scottish Cup winning side to leave?

Now Fontaine has gone, there aren't many left.

McGinn has been linked with moves away and surely won't stay with us for that much longer.

My money's on Stevenson.

Although I wouldn't rule out a return for a few of them in future. I could see Hendo playing for us again at some point, or I could see Fontaine possibly return to coach/ manage at some point in the future.

Diclonius
31-01-2018, 04:05 PM
Hanlon.

Gray and McGinn will be away by the summer with McGeouch possibly joining them. McGregor will either leave or retire at the end of next or the season after as he gets older. Stevenson might last a wee bit longer. Hanlon'll be another one club man and will be our captain up until his retirement, joining the Famous Five, Pat Stanton and Sauzee as an all time Hibs legend. :aok:

GreenNWhiteArmy
31-01-2018, 04:12 PM
Stevenson

Straight in to the Tam McCourt role when he finishes playing then becomes manager in 2030 and has that role until 2060

snooky
31-01-2018, 04:17 PM
Stevenson

Straight in to the Tam McCourt role when he finishes playing then becomes manager in 2030 and has that role until 2060

And adds a couple of SPL titles as a manager to ballance the cup medals on his mantlepiece.

Was Stevenson the first to come to Hibs of all the cup winning side - or was it Hanlon?
If he was, Lewis could be first in, last oot, as they say.

danhibees1875
31-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Do we get to count Boyle? He's younger than Paul (may attract other interest) and Lewy - he could be the sort of player who can be dangerous enough for us to keep him, but not consistent enough for other teams to be in for him.