PDA

View Full Version : Hibs And Current Form Table

Hi Heid Yin
27-01-2018, 10:26 PM
With so much perceived negative news surrounding our club at this time, coupled with some supporters thinking that we are being left behind by our main rivals, the current league form table ( the last 5 games) lends a little perspective:

pts
Celtic 13
Partick 9
Hibernian 8
Kilmarnock 8
Dundee 7
Aberdeen 7
Sevco 7
Hearts 7
Hamilton 6
Motherwell 5
St. Johnst 5
Ross C'ty 1

vuefrom1875
27-01-2018, 10:38 PM
With so much perceived negative news surrounding our club at this time, coupled with some supporters thinking that we are being left behind by our main rivals, the current league form table ( the last 5 games) lends a little perspective:

pts
Celtic 13
Partick 9
Hibernian 8
Kilmarnock 8
Dundee 7
Aberdeen 7
Sevco 7
Hearts 7
Hamilton 6
Motherwell 5
St. Johnst 5
Ross C'ty 1

Well said Sir!

Tornadoes70
27-01-2018, 10:48 PM

pts
Celtic 13
Partick 9
Hibernian 8
Kilmarnock 8
Dundee 7
Aberdeen 7
Sevco 7
Hearts 7
Hamilton 6
Motherwell 5
St. Johnst 5
Ross C'ty 1

:thumbsup:

Above the yams again. The 'natural order' prevails.

Giruy Potter!

:greengrin

Mon the Cabbage!!!

jacomo
27-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Well there you go.

Tough run coming up but we have a capable team.

IberianHibernian
27-01-2018, 10:54 PM

pts
Celtic 13
Partick 9
Hibernian 8
Kilmarnock 8
Dundee 7
Aberdeen 7
Sevco 7
Hearts 7
Hamilton 6
Motherwell 5
St. Johnst 5
Ross C'ty 1 Interesting . Things better than many think but could have been so much better with goal in Derby and turning possesion into goals against Killie and Celtic .

BigT-Hibeez
27-01-2018, 11:24 PM
Celtic should beat them on Tuesday, and if we beat Motherwell the following night we're 7 points ahead..?

What could possibly go wrong ;)

Ronniekirk
27-01-2018, 11:31 PM
****s sake Patrick Thistle above us How did that happen [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IberianHibernian
27-01-2018, 11:31 PM
Celtic should beat them on Tuesday, and if we beat Motherwell the following night we're 7 points ahead..?

What could possibly go wrong ;)Ideally that will happen but Celtic didn`t look great today so I`m sure Hearts will think they can scrape a 0-0 or even a 0-1 and results this season suggest that beating Motherwell is far from certain . Anyway Hearts are not only rival for European spot so best to concentrate on our own results and let others try to catch us or keep ahead of us .

Ronniekirk
28-01-2018, 12:03 AM
Craig Gordon out injured for a few weeks

vuefrom1875
28-01-2018, 12:32 AM
Craig Gordon out injured for a few weeks

He's still plooky.

snooky
28-01-2018, 01:22 AM
He's still plooky.

Burst one, hence injured

CentreLine
28-01-2018, 06:48 AM
****s sake Patrick Thistle above us How did that happen [emoji849]

It happened because an incompetent referee and linesman couldn’t recognise a goal when they saw one. What a difference that would have made to the current form table

coldingham hibs
28-01-2018, 07:34 AM
Ideally that will happen but Celtic didn`t look great today so I`m sure Hearts will think they can scrape a 0-0 or even a 0-1 and results this season suggest that beating Motherwell is far from certain . Anyway Hearts are not only rival for European spot so best to concentrate on our own results and let others try to catch us or keep ahead of us .

I have to agree with that, after watching the game yesterday I immediately thought that Hearts could easily take something from the Celtic game. Hopefully we can nick the 3 points but it will be a hard game.

Nakedmanoncrack
28-01-2018, 09:03 AM
I have to agree with that, after watching the game yesterday I immediately thought that Hearts could easily take something from the Celtic game. Hopefully we can nick the 3 points but it will be a hard game.

:agree:
Celtic look very vulnerable to me on current form.

Jack Hackett
28-01-2018, 05:42 PM
:agree:
Celtic look very vulnerable to me on current form.

I think you're too auld for them to be overly worried. Good that you're prepared to have a crack though :aok:

:greengrin