PDA

View Full Version : Transfer window is torture

houstonhibbee
27-01-2018, 12:50 PM
So says neil
also confirmed that Swanson has had an offer elsewhere and we won't stop him if he chooses to go
sounded like any efforts to bring anyone else in now have failed

Stuart93
27-01-2018, 12:51 PM
So says neil
also confirmed that Swanson has had an offer elsewhere and we won't stop him if he chooses to go

How?

Iggy Pope
27-01-2018, 12:56 PM
Link? The BBC 'torture' interview I read didn't quote anything about Swanso either having an offer of being free to go.
Be interesting if he's back in the squad again today. I certainly hope he is.

Lago
27-01-2018, 01:03 PM
Link? The BBC 'torture' interview I read didn't quote anything about Swanso either having an offer of being free to go.
It did on BBC Scotland sport web site, says he hasn't contributed enough but it's up to Danny if he wants to go, Hibs won't force it.

snooky
27-01-2018, 01:05 PM
So says neil

:hmmm: Interesting choice for Danny.
Stay with the team who's manager is indifferent to him staying or going or, go to a team where the manager obviously wants him.
FWIW, I hope he stays and shows the form he's capable of.

Sir David Gray
27-01-2018, 01:06 PM

If you have Facebook, Hibs posted Lennon's full pre-match press conference yesterday and he said Swanson had the chance to go and play elsewhere and they were leaving it up to him to decide.

Iggy Pope
27-01-2018, 01:07 PM
It did on BBC Scotland sport web site, says he hasn't contributed enough but it's up to Danny if he wants to go, Hibs won't force it.

If you have Facebook, Hibs posted Lennon's full pre-match press conference yesterday and he said Swanson had the chance to go and play elsewhere and they were leaving it up to him to decide.

Interesting. And bemusing.
Thanks.

houstonhibbee
27-01-2018, 01:25 PM
Interesting. And bemusing.
Thanks.
His indifference may be as a result of his actions in Portugal

Firestarter
27-01-2018, 01:26 PM
His indifference may be as a result of his actions in Portugal

Which where? What's different from Boyle here?

Iggy Pope
27-01-2018, 01:27 PM

Aw, **** off man and give it a rest, please.

houstonhibbee
27-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Don't think st Johnstone are asking about Boyle?

Lago
27-01-2018, 01:34 PM
:greengrin

Firestarter
27-01-2018, 01:40 PM
Don't think st Johnstone are asking about Boyle?

So you think if they where or Aberdeen even he would be free to go?

Firestarter
27-01-2018, 01:40 PM

Nae bother Iggy.

Iggy Pope
27-01-2018, 01:41 PM
Nae bother Iggy.

You sure? It'd be nice. Ta.

houstonhibbee
27-01-2018, 01:49 PM
So you think if they where or Aberdeen even he would be free to go?
You would need to ask Neil Lennon

eastcoasthibby
27-01-2018, 02:01 PM
I am a bit bewildered by NL response to the situation regards Swanson ..given that he does have something to offer as he showed on Wednesday and are we that well covered as a squad we can afford to let players with the right quality to go to another club in the same league ..if its about it freeing up a wage then thats another matter of concern .....where has all the additional cash gone from the increased crowds ? If we are on such a tight budget it will be torture and concerns me as to where the extra income has gone ??!!

SirDavidsNapper
27-01-2018, 02:09 PM
So says neil

Must be St Johnstone

27-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Supposedly said on Instagram he is staying.

Callum_62
27-01-2018, 04:29 PM

Pretty sure our Boss knows

We have no idea what happened in Portugal - theres about 100 different versions of events

Stokes has been binned because of it

Swanson seems to be told he can leave if he wants

Boyle has probably been warned

Stokes is known for not having the best attitute, probably crossed the line

Swanson has done absolutely nothing since signing and had personal stuff which I think we have supported him with - maybe Jibs feel hes also taking the piss

Boyle ive never heard anything bad about him training or no shows, or being late or attitude

Probably why he gets away with a warning

DavidDavidGray
27-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Supposedly said on Instagram he is staying.

The comment that I was talking about was on an Instagram account called @thehibs_ if anyone wants to check it out for themselves. Would post a screenshot but can’t figure out how to post one!

silverhibee
27-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Pretty sure our Boss knows

We have no idea what happened in Portugal - theres about 100 different versions of events

Stokes has been binned because of it

Swanson seems to be told he can leave if he wants

Boyle has probably been warned

Stokes is known for not having the best attitute, probably crossed the line

Swanson has done absolutely nothing since signing and had personal stuff which I think we have supported him with - maybe Jibs feel hes also taking the piss

Boyle ive never heard anything bad about him training or no shows, or being late or attitude

Probably why he gets away with a warning

Wasn't Boyle caught drink driving while heading to training at EM, he must be close to his third strike and out.

Callum_62
27-01-2018, 10:07 PM
Wasn't Boyle caught drink driving while heading to training at EM, he must be close to his third strike and out.

See, even being drunk does nae stoap him from training [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrew70
27-01-2018, 10:07 PM

Aye but, for some reason, Boyle is flavour of the month at the minute.:rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
27-01-2018, 10:12 PM

No idea where he was heading but he was certainly done for drink driving at the end of last season and banned for 12 months.

I would like to think he wasn't heading to training in that sort of condition though!

And yes I would imagine he must be sailing pretty close to the wind with regards to disciplinary action. For all that Stokes has clearly been singled out as the main culprit in this latest incident, Boyle is the only one of the three who has actually been convicted of a criminal offence during his time with the club as far as I'm aware.

28-01-2018, 04:21 AM
The comment that I was talking about was on an Instagram account called @thehibs_ if anyone wants to check it out for themselves. Would post a screenshot but can’t figure out how to post one!