PDA

View Full Version : Stokes still not considered

staunchhibby
26-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Lennon saying stokes will not be considered for game against Celtic

Aim Here
26-01-2018, 01:42 PM
Lennon saying stokes will not be considered for game against Celtic

Also Bartley still injured, Gray and Whitaker out (presumably that means Efe's at RB again) and Boyle has a potential Achilles problem.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42756688

SeanWilson
26-01-2018, 01:53 PM
Also Bartley still injured, Gray and Whitaker out (presumably that means Efe's at RB again) and Boyle has a potential Achilles problem.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42756688

Hope Boyle plays as it'll just move Slivka back out right again.

CMurdoch
26-01-2018, 02:01 PM
I suspect it will be sorted out in the next week.
Hibs are at the very least laying down the law by heavily disciplining him and it is not outwith the realms of possibility that someone as savvy as Leanne has been giving him formal verbal and written warnings as he has messed up and after his latest one could easily be out the window for gross misconduct. Lennon was obviously biting his tongue when discussing the Stokes situation in the Dundee pre match conference and looked like he wanted to angrily blurt out how he felt.
Additionally Swanson looked like he had been fired out of a gun when he came on in the Dundee game.
Think both barrels have been fired at a few players.

Billy Whizz
26-01-2018, 02:03 PM
I suspect it will be sorted out in the next week.
Hibs are at the very least laying down the law by heavily disciplining him and it is not outwith the realms of possibility that someone as savvy as Leanne has been giving him formal verbal and written warnings as he has messed up and after his latest mess ups could easily be out the window for gross misconduct. Lennon was were obviously biting his tongue when discussing the Stokes situation in the Dundee pre match conference.
Additionally Swanson certainly looked like he had been fired out a gun when he came on in the Dundee game.

Will need to be sorted by Wednesday, or we値l have him on the wage bill, until at least the summer

CMurdoch
26-01-2018, 02:12 PM
Will need to be sorted by Wednesday, or we値l have him on the wage bill, until at least the summer

Yeah, there is a whole lot of fancy dancing going on in the background to sort this out.

Billy Whizz
26-01-2018, 02:13 PM
Yeah, there is a whole lot of fancy dancing going on in the background to sort this out.

I知 sure there is

He値l still be training with us though, possibly on his own

CMurdoch
26-01-2018, 02:16 PM
I知 sure there is

He値l still be training with us though, possibly on his own

Do you think he is managing to get in on time?

hughio
26-01-2018, 02:18 PM

If any individual is flagrantly in breach of his contract he or she can be summarily dismissed without compensation.

It would simply be smarter all round if he got a move,preferrably for a fee.

blackpoolhibs
26-01-2018, 04:01 PM
I wonder if he's been told he is getting sacked, and he'd be better getting his agent to see if he can get him another club.

This way there is no tribunal, and no messy trouble that would not look good for him should he fight it?

He finds a new club and both play the mutual agreement bollox?????

Golden Bear
26-01-2018, 04:08 PM
I can't see anybody taking him, certainly in this transfer window.

GreenNWhiteArmy
26-01-2018, 04:13 PM
His wages aren't that great in the grand scheme. Surely he can find himself a club in league one to pay equal to or greater than current wage??

He'll leave by mutual consent Tues or Wed I reckon

snooky
26-01-2018, 04:15 PM

Let's hope Baby isn't left in the corner.

Dashing Bob S
26-01-2018, 04:34 PM

I confess I read that as 'fanny' dancing. Anybody else prepared to 'fess up?

CMurdoch
26-01-2018, 04:42 PM
I confess I read that as 'fanny' dancing. Anybody else prepared to 'fess up?

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin we all see what we want to see

judas
27-01-2018, 07:40 AM
His wages aren't that great in the grand scheme. Surely he can find himself a club in league one to pay equal to or greater than current wage??

He'll leave by mutual consent Tues or Wed I reckon

Relative to English wages I agree.

As i understand it, he's Hibs best paid player.

For some reason i assume this means 」5k per week.

Jim44
27-01-2018, 07:59 AM
If we can稚 get rid of him by Wednesday, would it not be an idea to get him out on loan so that he at least won稚 be around the club, with all the negativity that involves. Even to a club paying only a small portion of his wages, where he would at least be in a shop window and out of our hair,

JK Rolling
27-01-2018, 08:02 AM
If we can稚 get rid of him by Wednesday, would it not be an idea to get him out on loan so that he at least won稚 be around the club, with all the negativity that involves. Even to a club paying only a small portion of his wages, where he would at least be in a shop window and out of our hair,

Bang on the cash mate.

If he's not contributing/actually being disruptive - GET RID.