PDA

View Full Version : Sevco Tickets Uplift?

Nakedmanoncrack
26-01-2018, 08:47 AM
Anyone know if they are available to pick up from the ticket office as yet?

Albanian Hibs
26-01-2018, 09:24 AM
Hopefully cause I am going down this afternoon to pick Celtic and rangers tickets up.

we are hibs
26-01-2018, 10:36 AM
Is A the front row or is it lettered backwards at Ibrox?

Nakedmanoncrack
26-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Not available for uplift - unless away ST.

SChibs
26-01-2018, 02:26 PM

Hopefully it's in the actual section. I went to the play off game a couple of years ago and my seat was in the segregation area so I had to stand. Not that I was bothered but the stewards kept wanting me to move but when i tried to climb the plastic sheeting they stopped me.

Billy Whizz
26-01-2018, 02:27 PM

Front row

we are hibs
30-01-2018, 10:40 AM
Are tickets ready to be picked up yet? I'm down leith this afternoon and planning on heading down

Harpandcastle
30-01-2018, 10:50 AM
Are tickets ready to be picked up yet? I'm down leith this afternoon and planning on heading down

They are, got mine this morning.

Big_Franck
30-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Does anyone know if we'll be able to collect Ibrox tickets up to kick-off at the game tomorrow? Or does it close tomorrow at it's usual early 5pm time tomorrow as well? I ask as i'm not sure if the ticket office is open until kick-off tomorrow with us selling tickets from the pods/wee window by the east now.

Carheenlea
30-01-2018, 11:30 AM
Does anyone know if we'll be able to collect Ibrox tickets up to kick-off at the game tomorrow? Or does it close tomorrow at it's usual early 5pm time tomorrow as well? I ask as i'm not sure if the ticket office is open until kick-off tomorrow with us selling tickets from the pods/wee window by the east now.

There is a window solely for collections at the ticket office. Don't be put off by the queues as the collections is always the shortest and moves quicker than than the others open for transactions. Collections window is the top window furthest from West Stand. Will be open up to KO alright.

Big_Franck
30-01-2018, 02:14 PM
There is a window solely for collections at the ticket office. Don't be put off by the queues as the collections is always the shortest and moves quicker than than the others open for transactions. Collections window is the top window furthest from West Stand. Will be open up to KO alright.

Brilliant, cheers.