PDA

View Full Version : Bring on Saturday

Souter96Mac
25-01-2018, 09:13 AM
Last night's win has probably helped, but I'm now buzzing for Saturday's game! Expectations are low but hopefully we can grind out another decent result against that lot. Likely to be a similar side, even if Bartley is fit, I would like to see Slivka keep his place. Maybe swap Murray out for the Celtic skelper Shaw? It's also my birthday so Hibs can't ruin that so I'll say 2-1 to the Hibees.

Borderhibbie76
25-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Last night's win has probably helped, but I'm now buzzing for Saturday's game! Expectations are low but hopefully we can grind out another decent result against that lot. Likely to be a similar side, even if Bartley is fit, I would like to see Slivka keep his place. Maybe swap Murray out for the Celtic skelper Shaw? It's also my birthday so Hibs can't ruin that so I'll say 2-1 to the Hibees.Was dreading it before last night if I'm being honest but amazing what a win can do for confidence. It's actually the type of game we are well suited too...I just hope Lennon sets the team a wee bit more adventurous than the last time we played at ER...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stevie Reid
25-01-2018, 10:16 AM
We've scored six goals in three games against them this season, and once again, we have nothing to lose on Saturday.

Since90+2
25-01-2018, 10:23 AM
Celtic are not playing anywhere near the level they were last season and although they are still strong favourites I dont think its inconceivable that we can get something.

Sir David Gray
25-01-2018, 12:34 PM
It's amazing how this place jumps from one extreme to the other within days!

On Monday the place was in meltdown, we were in danger of being outside the top six soon and Hearts would be overtaking us. Now people are buzzing about going to Parkhead after winning last night!

Love it! :greengrin

eastcoasthibby
26-01-2018, 08:14 AM
I would love.to see us set up like this

Marciano
Ambrose Mcgregor Hanlon. Stevenson
McGeouch
Slivka McGinn
Boyle Barker
Shaw

Tempted.to play Swanson instead of slivka or.if Barker.isnt fit same Swanson in and go for a midfield 4 with Swanson playing in behind Shaw ....linking up allowing wide players to get forward and mcginn & mcgeoch sitting a bit more ...
Whatever we need to play more dynamically in opposition half movement and take players on with pace !

Souter96Mac
26-01-2018, 08:59 AM
It's amazing how this place jumps from one extreme to the other within days!

On Monday the place was in meltdown, we were in danger of being outside the top six soon and Hearts would be overtaking us. Now people are buzzing about going to Parkhead after winning last night!

Love it! :greengrin

Life of being a hibs fan I suppose!

Captain Trips
26-01-2018, 11:13 AM
Marciano
Ambrose Mcgregor Hanlon Stevenson
McGeouch
Slivka McGinn Barker
Murray Maclaren

lyonhibs
26-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Is Marv definitely injured?. If he'a fit, be plays IMO. If we don't have the numbers to compete in midfield you could have Gerd Muller and Van Basten in their prime up front and they'd still be feeding off hoofs and scraps.

Aim Here
26-01-2018, 02:36 PM
Is Marv definitely injured?

According to the BBC, apparently citing Neil Lennon, yes.