PDA

View Full Version : Travel to the game tonight.

Northernhibee
24-01-2018, 11:27 AM
In Dundee just now - went to the Cribs last night. Blowing a gale and the Tay bridge closed to all but cars. Wind should down a bit later but worth allowing extra travel time.

Carheenlea
24-01-2018, 11:37 AM
In Dundee just now - went to the Cribs last night. Blowing a gale and the Tay bridge closed to all but cars. Wind should down a bit later but worth allowing extra travel time.

Most travelling from Edinburgh won't be on The Tay Bridge I imagine? Unless I have been taking the long route all these years. Think I've been over it once just the once only to see it.

Northernhibee
24-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Most travelling from Edinburgh won't be on The Tay Bridge I imagine? Unless I have been taking the long route all these years. Think I've been over it once just the once only to see it.

I travel from north usually so wouldn't know - just in case anyone does.

Tornadoes70
24-01-2018, 03:33 PM

The Tay Bridge route takes longer. Better just to travel up the M90 then before Perth merge onto A90. Probably the same route you've always taken. I'm setting off around 6.pm ish hoping to get to near Dens for around 7.15 or so.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

:flag:

Hibeewilly
24-01-2018, 04:25 PM
Just driven up from Edinburgh and no problems travelling up GGTTH

Northernhibee
24-01-2018, 04:26 PM
The wind has died down a fair bit now. Still very chilly so wrap up.