PDA

View Full Version : Films you stumble across and that’s that!

Mibbes Aye
24-01-2018, 12:09 AM
This isn’t about your favourite films, it’s about the ones you stumble across on any given night and once you start watching, you know you’ll be in to the end.

You maybe weren’t looking out for it but when you are scrolling through the EPG you find it’s on and it’s an automatic press of the ‘Select’ button.

Was hit with a double whammy tonight.

The Deerhunter and A Few Good Men. The latter is more so for the closing scene with Jack Nicholson and Tom Cruise in the courtroom, the first is sheer quality through and through.

Other films that draw me in, every time, regardless of how many viewings are The Shining, The Godfather II, Goodfellas And Pan’s Labyrinth.

Any others?

snooky
24-01-2018, 12:20 AM
This isn’t about your favourite films, it’s about the ones you stumble across on any given night and once you start watching, you know you’ll be in to the end.

You maybe weren’t looking out for it but when you are scrolling through the EPG you find it’s on and it’s an automatic press of the ‘Select’ button.

The Deerhunter and A Few Good Men. The latter is more so for the closing scene with Jack Nicholson and Tom Cruise in the courtroom, the first is sheer quality through and through.

Other films that draw me in, every time, regardless of how many viewings are The Shining, The Godfather II, Goodfellas And Pan’s Labyrinth.

Any others?

Years ago I stumbled across a Jack Lemon film called "The Weekenders". It was a bit like Natoinal Lampoon's Vacaton meets the Keystone Cops however I remember laughing a helluva lot.

Another was "The Day Of The Jackal". We'd gone to see "That'll be the Day" but it was sold out so we went to see the Jackal without knowing anything about it. Great suspense movie.

Mibbes Aye
24-01-2018, 12:25 AM

Any others?

Years ago I stumbled across a Jack Lemon film called "The Weekenders". It was a bit like Natoinal Lampoon's Vacaton meets the Keystone Cops however I remember laughing a helluva lot.

Another was "The Day Of The Jackal". We'd gone to see "That'll be the Day" but it was sold out so we went to see the Jackal without knowing anything about it. Great suspense movie.

Thats a good shout. It’s one I’ve seen before from start to finish, but if I came across it a third or halfway through I’d probably see it out to the end.

rodhibs55
24-01-2018, 11:42 AM
Picked up a movie on a flight back from Shanghai called I am Dan Blake, set in Newcastle. Had everything, black humor, tragedy, frustration, protest, sadness and much more. Actually reminded me of Boys from the black stuff in many ways.

WeeRussell
24-01-2018, 11:46 AM
A few good examples in your OP mate, I'd add:

The Shawshank Redemption
Young Guns
Braveheart
Step Brothers
Most John Wayne westerns

Stick
24-01-2018, 01:09 PM
Platoon, best war movie, must have watched it ten times. Will look out for weekenders, as I like Jack Lemon. I don't know why but can't resist watching Groundhog Day anytime its on, addictive.

Geo_1875
24-01-2018, 02:32 PM
Full Metal Jacket. Must have watched it hundreds of times and still turn over when it's on.

Goodfellas. I've got the DVD and probably got it recorded on my virgin box but still stay up too late when it's on tv.

lyonhibs
24-01-2018, 03:15 PM
Lord of the Rings, any of them. That said, for me the best kind of films to stumble across are the ones that require absolutely minimal cerebral effort. One of the later Harry Potters for example. Or Vertical Limit, or almost any trash that isn't a romcom or one of those ghastly late 90's "coming of age" movies set in American High Schools.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Escape to Victory, know it word for word but, whenever I spot its on I sit through it, even though its absolute bollocks. WW2 epics (Guns of Navarone, A bridge too far etc), love them. Oh aye, Big, always brings a smile to my face. Kim as well.

Mibbes Aye
24-01-2018, 04:46 PM
Escape to Victory, know it word for word but, whenever I spot its on I sit through it, even though its absolute bollocks. WW2 epics (Guns of Navarone, A bridge too far etc), love them. Oh aye, Big, always brings a smile to my face. Kim as well.

Good shout. I should have included 'Where Eagles Dare' in my original list. Seen it on a recurring basis since I was a young boy, but if I come across it I'll watch it, regardless of how long it's been already on. The scene in front of the fireplace where Richard Burton out-tricks the Germans is a cinematic masterpiece :greengrin

easty
24-01-2018, 05:05 PM
The Big Lebowski, if it's on I'm watching it til the end.

Mibbes Aye
24-01-2018, 05:48 PM
The Big Lebowski, if it's on I'm watching it til the end.

This and indeed probably every Coen Brothers film I've seen, 'Fargo' and 'No Country For Old Men' in particular (I suspect because they are the ones that get shown the most). They just draw you in, regardless of the point you start watching.

Hibrandenburg
24-01-2018, 10:36 PM
Forrest Gump. I'd never put in the CD and watch it from start to finish but if I'm zapping through the channels and it's on, then I'll invariably end up watching it to the end.

Mibbes Aye
24-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Clint Eastwood - High Plains Drifter. Stumbled across that many, many times and it's one that has to be seen to the end.

Probably the Dirty Harry series - but definitely Magnum Force - classic and worth it for the denouement and for having David Soul as a baddy.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-01-2018, 11:09 PM
Good shout. I should have included 'Where Eagles Dare' in my original list. Seen it on a recurring basis since I was a young boy, but if I come across it I'll watch it, regardless of how long it's been already on. The scene in front of the fireplace where Richard Burton out-tricks the Germans is a cinematic masterpiece :greengrin

I made the mistake of recording The Eagle has landed over Christmas, what a crock of ****! The terrible Larry Hagman acting and a young Jenny Agutter almost save it though. :-)

Jim44
25-01-2018, 05:55 AM
The Graduate for me. I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve watched it. Iconic soundtrack and cinematography.

frazeHFC
25-01-2018, 06:14 AM
The Password is Courage.

Randomly watched it at my grans years ago and loved it, great film.

The Modfather
25-01-2018, 08:12 AM

Did you mean The Out Of Towners for the Jack Lemmon film? Couldn’t find anything for The Weekenders, can’t beat Jack Lemmon.

Either way, I stumbled across The Out Of Towners one night and really enjoyed it. Same with The China Syndrone.

hibsbollah
25-01-2018, 08:27 AM
Midnight Run with DeNiro and Charles Grodin. Its got everything. Possibly my favourite 80s movie. Im pleased we've got some Jack Lemmon fans out there, the Apartment, the Odd Couple with Walter Mattheu and Glengarry Glen Ross always get watched to the end as well.

Dinkydoo
25-01-2018, 08:28 AM
Mulholland Drive

Best to go in somewhat blind. Everytime I scroll past it, it ends up on. I just can't resist getting in for the ride again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

stantonhibby
25-01-2018, 09:14 AM
LA Confidential
Layer Cake
All the Presidents Men
The Searchers

Geo_1875
25-01-2018, 09:29 AM
The Wanderers and The Warriors. Saw them in cinema, had them on VHS, got the DVDs and still watch them every time they're on (which is not often enough).

BroxburnHibee
25-01-2018, 09:43 AM
12 Angry Men.
Spotlight.
The Big Short.

hibsbollah
25-01-2018, 09:51 AM
12 Angry Men.

Classic.

PeeJay
25-01-2018, 09:54 AM
The Final Countdown ... Martin Sheen

The Modfather
25-01-2018, 10:25 AM
Midnight Run with DeNiro and Charles Grodin. Its got everything. Possibly my favourite 80s movie. Im pleased we've got some Jack Lemmon fans out there, the Apartment, the Odd Couple with Walter Mattheu and Glengarry Glen Ross always get watched to the end as well.

Midnight Run is a good shout. As is Glengarry Glen Ross, one of my favourite films.

Would also add Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Planes Trains & Automobiles & Cool Hand Luke.

hibsbollah
25-01-2018, 10:42 AM
Midnight Run is a good shout. As is Glengarry Glen Ross, one of my favourite films.

Would also add Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Planes Trains & Automobiles & Cool Hand Luke.

I've watched PT and A so many times now I think I'd switch over channels these days but it's got so many laugh out loud moments. Candy getting his coat sleeve trapped while driving and 'those aren't pillows!!', are my personal favourite scenes.

Hibbyradge
25-01-2018, 10:54 AM
Any of the Toy story films and Shrek 1 and 2.

Hermit Crab
25-01-2018, 10:54 AM
Double Jeopardy.

Hoffa.

Alfiembra
27-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Enemy Mine.

I didn’t see this till long time after it was released but if you’re a sci-if/space/alien nut like me and haven’t seen/heard of it before I’d recommend it.

Jay
27-01-2018, 10:09 AM
Dirty dancing. No matter how far on the film is if i flick the channels and find it its staying on :greengrin

patch1875
27-01-2018, 11:20 AM
The Wanderers and The Warriors. Saw them in cinema, had them on VHS, got the DVDs and still watch them every time they're on (which is not often enough).

The Warriors is certainly a top 5 best movie for me.

few for me are

Westworld
Black Hawk Down
The Day after Tomorrow (crap but seem to end up sticking with it)
All the Bond Movies

guilty pleasure but but not on very often Jack & Sarah

hibs#1
27-01-2018, 06:57 PM

Fantastic films 2 of my favourites. The wanderers probably just shades it for me.

SuperAllyMcleod
27-01-2018, 07:14 PM
I made the mistake of recording The Eagle has landed over Christmas, what a crock of ****! The terrible Larry Hagman acting and a young Jenny Agutter almost save it though. :-)

Any film with Jenny Agutter will have me watching to the end [emoji4][emoji106]

MagicSwirlingShip
28-01-2018, 03:54 AM
Fracture, with Anthony Hopkins. Was hooked from the go

Hibrandenburg
28-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Enemy Mine.

I didn’t see this till long time after it was released but if you’re a sci-if/space/alien nut like me and haven’t seen/heard of it before I’d recommend it.

:agree: This film has cult status amongst German pacifists.

Speedy
28-01-2018, 12:49 PM
Con Air
Fight Club
Mickey Blue Eyes

hibsbollah
31-01-2018, 03:20 PM
Lord of the Rings, any of them. That said, for me the best kind of films to stumble across are the ones that require absolutely minimal cerebral effort. One of the later Harry Potters for example. Or Vertical Limit, or almost any trash that isn't a romcom or one of those ghastly late 90's "coming of age" movies set in American High Schools.

You forget how good the LOTR movies were. Just settling down with junior to watch the two towers battle scene now.

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2018, 03:28 PM
The Dirty Dozen
The Great Escape
Kelly's Heroes
Any On the Buses film
Ghost
Any spagheti Western
True Grit (The original)
Young Guns 1&2

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2018, 11:17 PM
The 39 steps (Robert Powell version) is on on Fri, tivo already set, I love it even though its not up to much, which sounds a bit odd.

WeeRussell
01-02-2018, 11:39 AM
The Dirty Dozen
The Great Escape
Kelly's Heroes
Any On the Buses film
Ghost
Any spagheti Western
True Grit (The original)
Young Guns 1&2

We share a few similar film tastes my scouse friend. Although noticing you pointing out it's the original True Grit you're referring to, I'd like to point out that the remake is also brilliant in it's own right.

I realise you might not be disputing that and it's just that the original is one you always watch to the end.

To be fair, I'm finding it hard now to distinguish my favourites from ones that should feature on this thread! :greengrin

Jay
01-02-2018, 11:56 AM
The Dirty Dozen
The Great Escape
Kelly's Heroes
Any On the Buses film
Ghost
Any spagheti Western
True Grit (The original)
Young Guns 1&2

Take on the buses out of that list and add in Escape to Victory and Im with you. My ringtone is the Great escape. Westerns always make me watch.

Geo_1875
01-02-2018, 12:14 PM
The 39 steps (Robert Powell version) is on on Fri, tivo already set, I love it even though its not up to much, which sounds a bit odd.

Much prefer the original. That along with my guilty secret Goodbye Mr Chips is another I'd watch as often as I can.

HibbyDave
12-02-2018, 07:04 AM
Soylent Green
Planet ofthe apes (original)
Most old B&W films especially White Heat

Mixu62
13-02-2018, 12:48 AM
Withnail and I. A mate lent it to me on video way back in the day, I'd never heard of it. Now I watch it at least once a year.

frazeHFC
14-02-2018, 04:46 PM
Reading through this thread jogs my memory. Con Air and Double Jeapardy are two that I have came across randomly when they've been on tv. Bird on a Wire is another good one I saw recently having never heard of it.

sleeping giant
14-02-2018, 05:23 PM
The man from Earth.

Watched it the other night and thought it was fantastic .

Kavinho
15-02-2018, 07:19 AM
The Castle.

Mixu62
15-02-2018, 08:41 AM
The Castle.

Whoever showed you that one, "tell him he's dreamin'!!" Classic!

McD
15-02-2018, 07:12 PM
A few good men usually hold my attention when it’s on

matty_f
15-02-2018, 08:30 PM
A few good men usually hold my attention when it’s on

When what's on? And do you have them there all the time, just in case?

McD
15-02-2018, 08:37 PM
When what's on? And do you have them there all the time, just in case?

😂😂😂

Colr
17-02-2018, 11:35 AM

Any others?

Deehunter’s a great movie. I watched it at 5am with a group of friends arter an all night dinking a video session and was gripped.

I ended up stumbling across The Terminator and really enjoying it.

Colr
17-02-2018, 11:41 AM
Withnail and I. A mate lent it to me on video way back in the day, I'd never heard of it. Now I watch it at least once a year.

I’ve kept tryi g with that one and can’t get past the first 15minutes.

It’s pretty popular, though.

Colr
17-02-2018, 11:42 AM
Soylent Green
Planet ofthe apes (original)

Yes, yes, yes!

Escape from Planet of the Apes is pretty good as well if rather low budget.

Colr
17-02-2018, 11:43 AM
Much prefer the original. That along with my guilty secret Goodbye Mr Chips is another I'd watch as often as I can.

The Robert Donnat versions good old b&w stuff. The remake with Martin Clunes is good as well.

TRC
17-02-2018, 09:18 PM
Forest Gump. A Clockwork Orange.

Colr
17-02-2018, 10:49 PM
Right out of left field:-

The Umbrellas of Cherbourg

Jazz opera from the 1960s in French. Catherine Deneuvre’s breakthought film and one of my absolute favourite films. If you liked La La Land, this was one of its inspirations.

LustForLeith
18-02-2018, 07:05 AM
Oceans Eleven

patch1875
18-02-2018, 08:16 AM
The Hangover movies.

Mibbes Aye
18-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Clint Eastwood - High Plains Drifter. Stumbled across that many, many times and it's one that has to be seen to the end.

Probably the Dirty Harry series - but definitely Magnum Force - classic and worth it for the denouement and for having David Soul as a baddy.

Just caught the tail end of it on ITV4 HD. We were watching something recorded but that can wait :greengrin

MaxPower75
18-02-2018, 10:04 PM
Good Will Hunting, Robin Williams was class in it.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

HibbyDave
19-02-2018, 04:43 PM
Another film folk should look out for: Wild Tales. Its an Argentinian movie ( six short stories) with a theme about revenge. Amazing

Caversham Green
23-02-2018, 02:17 PM
The Ladykillers - so many subtle jokes, old cars and famous faces to look for. And the music which is about to get mentioned on the Classical Music thread.
The Departed - just brilliant storytelling and performances from a couple of actors I don't normally like much.

A couple I didn't expect to like, only watched because they happened to be on and got engrossed in:

The Hunger Games - not normally my type of film, but it just worked for me.
Hugo - Didn't know what to expect, but very atmospheric.
The Book of Eli - Probably because of its resemblance to Fallout 3.

Geo_1875
23-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Forest Gump. A Clockwork Orange.

The Hangover movies.

I've never seen Forest Gump or any of the Hangover movies. Just don't fancy them at all. I do like the Bill & Ted films though. They're Keanu Reeves at the limit of his ability.

Mibbes Aye
23-02-2018, 07:06 PM
The Ladykillers - so many subtle jokes, old cars and famous faces to look for. And the music which is about to get mentioned on the Classical Music thread.
The Departed - just brilliant storytelling and performances from a couple of actors I don't normally like much.

A couple I didn't expect to like, only watched because they happened to be on and got engrossed in:

The Hunger Games - not normally my type of film, but it just worked for me.
Hugo - Didn't know what to expect, but very atmospheric.
The Book of Eli - Probably because of its resemblance to Fallout 3.

:agree:

Another one I will stick with if I flick on to it. I saw the Hong Kong original - Infernal Affairs - first, and would sit through that again any time it was on too.

hibsbollah
23-02-2018, 07:09 PM

Scrubbers

snooky
24-02-2018, 10:32 PM
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/05/entertainment/the-mountain-between-us-review/index.html
"The Mountain Between Us"
Possible the second worst film I've ever seen.
It was so far fetched I'm sure I heard most of the audience s******ing at the end.

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-02-2018, 06:26 AM

CH5 today

The bridge at Remagen
A bridge too far
Where eagles dare

rodhibs55
27-02-2018, 11:45 AM
CH5 today

The bridge at Remagen
A bridge too far
Where eagles dare

A few additions to these in the same vein:

633 Squadron
The Dam Busters
The Great Escape.

Mibbes Aye
27-02-2018, 06:45 PM
CH5 today

The bridge at Remagen
A bridge too far
Where eagles dare

I caught the fireplace scene from Where Eagles Dare. It was great!!

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-02-2018, 04:17 AM
I caught the fireplace scene from Where Eagles Dare. It was great!!

The only major decision I had to make on Sunday (apart from picking my football punts for the day) was whether to employ the services of the Tivo box to store said classics, decided just to wait a couple of months until they are back on. I made the right decisions football wise, not so sure re the films. :-)

Mibbes Aye
29-07-2018, 09:01 PM
Another one for the list.

Face/Off, currently on Channel 5.

Utter silliness but utterly watchable and always one that draws you through to the conclusion, despite how ridiculous the premise.

patch1875
30-07-2018, 07:27 AM
Noticed face off was on but watched 28 days later on the horror channel.

PeeJay
30-07-2018, 08:17 AM
"Night on Earth" - Jim Jarmusch (D),

Bangkok Hibby
30-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Mine was the film of a concert. "Dear mister Fantasy" a tribute concert for Jim Capaldi of Traffic at the Roundhouse. I caught the start by complete accident and sat transfixed for the next two hours. Fantastic line up and still one of my favourites. I watch it often. Plenty clips on you tube. Recommended!

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-08-2018, 09:32 AM
I watched Inglorious *******s for the first time at the w-end, will happily sit through it again if I stumble across it.

LustForLeith
05-08-2018, 11:27 AM
Oceans Eleven

SteveHFC
05-08-2018, 05:20 PM
Platoon, best war movie, must have watched it ten times. Will look out for weekenders, as I like Jack Lemon. I don't know why but can't resist watching Groundhog Day anytime its on, addictive.

This.

Great movie with a great cast. Tom Berenger and William Defoe performances in the film were amazing.

Lofarl
05-08-2018, 05:51 PM
This.

Great movie with a great cast. Tom Berenger and William Defoe performances in the film were amazing

Mibbes Aye
10-08-2018, 07:34 PM
LA Confidential
Layer Cake
All the Presidents Men
The Searchers

I've seen 'All The President's Men' countless times, but stumbled across it again on TCM tonight. Watched it from start, near the end now.

Great story, all the better for being true, and two great leads in a young Dustin Hoffman and a young Robert Redford.

WeeRussell
15-08-2018, 11:51 AM
Stand By Me and Alpha Dog were on the last couple of nights on Sony Movies.

Both difficult not to keep watching once on.

YehButNoBut
15-08-2018, 08:41 PM
As Good As It Gets - Never got it at all the first time but 2nd & 3rd thought it was one of the best movies ever, Jack Nicholson is superb in it.

stantonhibby
15-08-2018, 09:44 PM
Watched 'The Sting' recently...superb. Also watched Butch Cassidy which i used to like but have gone off a bit for some reason.

MrRobot
31-08-2018, 12:39 PM
Stumbled across Judgement Night when I was pretty young and was hooked.

patch1875
31-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Stumbled across Judgement Night when I was pretty young and was hooked.

One of my favourites.

Another is The Warriors

.Sean.
31-08-2018, 09:45 PM
Got Donnie Brasco on for probably about the sixth time and it’s still great.

Mibbes Aye
31-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Got Donnie Brasco on for probably about the sixth time and it’s still great.

Good shout. Another one that I can find, halfway through and watch it to the end.

Spoiler alert - look away now!!

Favourite scenes are the one where Donnie explains what 'fuggedaboutit' means, and at the end where Lefty is leaving his apartment, preparing to be whacked.

stuart-farquhar
31-08-2018, 10:47 PM
Best Marigold Hotel. If you're a certain age you might like it.

Speaking of Hotels, Budapest was good.

patch1875
01-09-2018, 09:06 PM
True Romance is on Dave just now.

The scene with Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper is amazing.

Mibbes Aye
01-09-2018, 10:20 PM
True Romance is on Dave just now.

The scene with Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper is amazing.

Most scenes involving Christopher Walken are usually great IMO, possibly my favourite actor :greengrin

Mibbes Aye
17-11-2018, 01:20 AM
Flicked over to Legend, about an hour in.

It's the account of the Krays, with Tom Hardy playing both brothers very well.

Another 'stick and watch to the end'.

Caversham Green
17-11-2018, 11:11 AM
Flicked over to Legend, about an hour in.

It's the account of the Krays, with Tom Hardy playing both brothers very well.

Another 'stick and watch to the end'.

Film 4 are doing a Tom Hardy season this week - The Drop tonight, Locke and Lawless later in the week.

He's one of my favourite current actors.

frazeHFC
17-11-2018, 12:38 PM
Didn't stumble across it as it's obviously well known but finally watched Silence of the Lambs for the first time last night. Brilliant.

Mibbes Aye
17-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Film 4 are doing a Tom Hardy season this week - The Drop tonight, Locke and Lawless later in the week.

He's one of my favourite current actors.

Cheers for that, haven’t seen much of him other than Legend and Inception so those might just get recorded...

SRHibs
17-11-2018, 05:00 PM
Interstellar for me. Such a great film. Can’t resist watching Goodfellas when it’s on either.

hibeejoy
17-11-2018, 08:52 PM
Black Mass,Law Abiding Citizen,Mad Max - Fury Road,Million Dollar Baby,The Shawshank Redemption.That's recently.

DH1875
17-11-2018, 10:03 PM

Most scenes involving Christopher Walken are usually great IMO, possibly my favourite actor :greengrin

I love Christopher Walken, defo one of my all time favorites. Has anyone seen the film suicide kings? No one i know has ever heard of it yet alone seen it. My 2nd second favourite film ever :aok:.

matty_f
17-11-2018, 11:21 PM
The David Brent movie is on BBC1 tonight, not as good as The Office, but has some very funny moments in it.

Mibbes Aye
18-11-2018, 01:24 PM
I love Christopher Walken, defo one of my all time favorites. Has anyone seen the film suicide kings? No one i know has ever heard of it yet alone seen it. My 2nd second favourite film ever :aok:.

Good film.

I love his little dance cameo in King of New York and also his role in that Fat Boy Slim video - don't think a lot of people realise he trained professionally as a dancer before becoming an actor.

There's also a thing with impersonations of him - it's an industry in its own right with the likes of Kevin Pollak, Jay Mohr and Bradley Cooper all doing great versions.

Fantastic actor and capable of playing very different persona. Little-known Walken fact - his wife did the casting for the actors in The Sopranos.

overdrive
18-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Stumbled across “Game Night” this morning. Quite funny but it won’t be up everyone’s street.

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-12-2018, 09:20 AM
Bear Island.

blackpoolhibs
10-12-2018, 04:53 PM
If i'm flicking through the channels, and there's a carry on film on, i will always put it on for a few minutes to see if i can catch a glimpse of Barbara Windsors bangers.:wink:

Wilson
10-12-2018, 05:38 PM
If i'm flicking through the channels, and there's a carry on film on, i will always put it on for a few minutes to see if i can catch a glimpse of Barbara Windsors bangers.:wink:

Used to do the same with Eastenders...

adhibs
11-12-2018, 11:03 AM
Watched 'Patterson' after seeing it on my streaming device, with no prior knowledge of it. Absolutely a 10/10 film.

Moulin Yarns
11-12-2018, 05:50 PM
Just watched A Bad Mom's Christmas. Good fun and might be on my must watch Christmas films.