PDA

View Full Version : Yams game 10th of March (Moved to Friday 9th March, 7.45pm)

NAE NOOKIE
23-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Following the manager of Hearts confirming that 'the natural order' isn't just throw away tit for tat fans banter from the puddle drinkers but actually the official view of Heart of Midlothian as a club towards their rivalry with us, we should be revitalised as a club to up the ante in derby matches.

As somebody on the Levin thread said we should work extra hard to make this fixture a 'welcome to hell' moment. That comment should make the backroom staff and players absolutely determined to ram that comment down their throats on and off the park and we fans should be the same. In view of which the following two things are required from us for this game:

1) Short of falling foul of the law or SPFL an FF stand display which makes our love of Hibs and disdain for that horrible club absolutely clear.

2) Make it a 'green day' .... every Hibs fan going to the game should be encouraged to wear something green. Even if the day is a bit chilly and you have to wear a jacket wear something green under it so you can cast off the upper garment when you get to your seat.

I'm looking forward to this one already ..... If there's one thing sports fans love and I'm no different its the opportunity to see arrogance get its just reward ... F'ing bring it on !!!

SirDavidsNapper
23-01-2018, 11:50 AM
I think the team talk has been done for this one

NAE NOOKIE
23-01-2018, 11:54 AM
I think the team talk has been done for this one

Absolutely ........ that comment should be viewed as a direct insult by every player at our club, whether they grew up a Hibs fan or not :aok:

Bostonhibby
If he's talking about them getting back to the natural order creditors beware. Get your cash up front.

Charities gather up your collection boxes now.

Lest they forget.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

hibbysam
After scudding them I hope the official line is ‘after a small blip, normal service resumed and we still run this city’.

H18 SFR
23-01-2018, 12:00 PM
Following the manager of Hearts confirming that 'the natural order' isn't just throw away tit for tat fans banter from the puddle drinkers but actually the official view of Heart of Midlothian as a club towards their rivalry with us, we should be revitalised as a club to up the ante in derby matches.

As somebody on the Levin thread said we should work extra hard to make this fixture a 'welcome to hell' moment. That comment should make the backroom staff and players absolutely determined to ram that comment down their throats on and off the park and we fans should be the same. In view of which the following two things are required from us for this game:

1) Short of falling foul of the law or SPFL an FF stand display which makes our love of Hibs and disdain for that horrible club absolutely clear.

2) Make it a 'green day' .... every Hibs fan going to the game should be encouraged to wear something green. Even if the day is a bit chilly and you have to wear a jacket wear something green under it so you can cast off the upper garment when you get to your seat.

I'm looking forward to this one already ..... If there's one thing sports fans love and I'm no different its the opportunity to see arrogance get its just reward ... F'ing bring it on !!!

Totally agree. I want Since 1875 to arrange a welcome for their team bus. 3-4 thousand lining the road like Liverpool do in European nights.

Elephant Stone
23-01-2018, 12:07 PM
It will be harder for Levein to suffocate the game on a proper sized football pitch, I reckon their pitiful derby record of 1 win in 10 will be extended.

Lee Marvin
23-01-2018, 12:25 PM
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2131175/hearts-craig-levein-no-regrets-natural-order-hibs-neil-lennon/

No craig, it's wasn't a 'good laugh' and it's not 'done now.' No hibs player, staff or fan will forget this that easily.

I, for one, am delighted he made these pathetic remarks. There is now no better motivation to beat them in march, and it'll be even sweeter seeing this horrible human squirm when we do.

Cheers craig

IGRIGI
23-01-2018, 12:31 PM
After Barker and Bartley's injuries we need someone to go right through a couple of their players, preferably the 16 year old Ronaldhino in the middle of the park along with Souttar.

It would also be pleasant if someone knocks the ball out for a throw in near the dugout allowing someone to go right through Levein himself in an attempt to get the ball.

Geo_1875
23-01-2018, 12:38 PM
After Barker and Bartley's injuries we need someone to go right through a couple of their players, preferably the 16 year old Ronaldhino in the middle of the park along with Souttar.

It would also be pleasant if someone knocks the ball out for a throw in near the dugout allowing someone to go right through Levein himself in an attempt to get the ball.

I think the best outcome would be putting one of their players straight through Levein at the sideline.

NAE NOOKIE
23-01-2018, 01:04 PM

Not for me ........... Don't get me wrong, our tackling should be of the robust derby style, but I'm not for targeting players, especially 16 year old kids. How we beat that lot and beat them well is by winning our challenges, moving the ball quickly, and making the most of every opportunity. If we could replicate our performance against the Huns at ER but add goals into the mix we are capable of giving them a humping.

CorrieHibs
23-01-2018, 01:08 PM
After them having Sergio on the pitch at half time to try and wind us up.

I wonder who we will have?

I cannae wait for the next derby. Still really hurting after that on Sunday.

Lennon should have them pumped up to wipe that silly smirk off Levein's face!

NAE NOOKIE
23-01-2018, 01:11 PM
After them having Sergio on the pitch at half time to try and wind us up.

I wonder who we will have?

I cannae wait for the next derby. Still really hurting after that on Sunday.

Lennon should have them pumped up to wipe that silly smirk off Levein's face!

Sir Albert Kidd :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
23-01-2018, 01:24 PM

That little turd put it a shocker on Bartley in the first half. I hope he feels the response in the next gene.

GreenCastle
23-01-2018, 01:30 PM
Lennon, Boyle, Barker and co won’t be happy about Sunday.

Obviously the fans will want revenge also.

Ideally we win next home game and then get a banner out from the Famous Five saying

Natural Order Restored - 1 in 11

we are hibs
23-01-2018, 01:54 PM
They're long overdue a pumping from us. The fans will be up for it and so will the players. Make it hell for them, make everyone of them wish they were somewhere else rather than Easter road that day/night.

lucky
23-01-2018, 02:25 PM
Agree with the sentiments of the OP but let’s not lose focus of all the other games before we play them. Yes I want to give them a tanking but let give the others one first starting with Dundee. Hibs need to qualify for Europe to have this season deemed a success.

CorrieHibs
23-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Sir Albert Kidd :greengrin

Hahahaha let's get it arranged!

NAE NOOKIE
23-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Agree with the sentiments of the OP but let’s not lose focus of all the other games before we play them. Yes I want to give them a tanking but let give the others one first starting with Dundee. Hibs need to qualify for Europe to have this season deemed a success.

The OP agrees with you, and I've already said it on another thread, the best way to prepare for the 10th of January is to give absolutely everything in the games between now and then, starting tomorrow. We need to go into that game not only thirsting to shaft Levin but also full of confidence from a good run of games.

Tornadoes70
23-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Lennon, Boyle, Barker and co won’t be happy about Sunday.

Obviously the fans will want revenge also.

Ideally we win next home game and then get a banner out from the Famous Five saying

Natural Order Restored - 1 in 11

:greengrin

Get it made.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

biffo1875
24-01-2018, 05:30 PM
Totally agree. I want Since 1875 to arrange a welcome for their team bus. 3-4 thousand lining the road like Liverpool do in European nights.

yep i like the sound of this alot.lets get this one out on social media spread the word and give them a nice welcome .:wink::wink::wink:ggtth:flag::flag::flag:

one day maybe...
24-01-2018, 05:36 PM
any chance of game being shifted from the 10th at 3pm..

BoomtownHibees
24-01-2018, 05:42 PM
any chance of game being shifted from the 10th at 3pm..

Almost guaranteed to be moved

Ilovehibs
24-01-2018, 05:46 PM
yep i like the sound of this alot.lets get this one out on social media spread the word and give them a nice welcome .:wink::wink::wink:ggtth:flag::flag::flag:

Not so sure about that...gives some of the heidcases a chance to do something silly.

Would rather avoid any further opportunities for the polis/media to get on our case.

Let's just make ER absolutely bouncing and stuff them on the park.

Ronniekirk
24-01-2018, 05:49 PM
Agree it will ensure a great Atmosphere at Easter Road next time out
Any banner about Natural Order being restored would need to wait till we were three nil up [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilovehibs
24-01-2018, 05:50 PM
Any banner about Natural Order being restored would need to wait till we were three nil up [emoji4]

With a minute to go!

Ilovehibs
24-01-2018, 05:51 PM
Would be so good.

Valencia
25-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Didn't realise tickets were on sale

Thecat23
25-01-2018, 03:19 PM
I can’t wait for this game. Because of Potter’s comments I think Hibs will come out and have a real go at them. Lennon won’t let Hibs put in an under par performance like we did on Sunday.

California-Hibs
25-01-2018, 03:27 PM
I can’t wait for this game. Because of Potter’s comments I think Hibs will come out and have a real go at them. Lennon won’t let Hibs put in an under par performance like we did on Sunday.

I honestly think Potters lost them the game long before the scheduled kick off for this one.

We’ll batter them.

Thecat23
25-01-2018, 03:29 PM
I honestly think Potters lost them the game long before the scheduled kick off for this one.

We’ll batter them.

That’s exactly my thoughts on it. Very silly thing to say when you still have at least one more derby to play.

Steve20
25-01-2018, 03:36 PM

We’ll batter them.

Heard all this from people before the cup game about how they wouldn't beat us etc. If there's a team that Levein has them more up for than anyone, it's against us. They're flying at the moment and if we don't get some sort of winning run going as well, there's every chance we will be below them before that match.

kaimendhibs
25-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Totally agree. I want Since 1875 to arrange a welcome for their team bus. 3-4 thousand lining the road like Liverpool do in European nights.Not a bad shout

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Renfrew_Hibby
25-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Is it still on the Saturday?

GreenNWhiteArmy
25-01-2018, 05:27 PM
No doubt the players and management team will be up for it. The team talk is prepared.

Personally, and I know it won't happen but I'd love to break with Scottish tradition of the stadium filling in the minutes approaching kick off and make sure everyone (or most) are in their seats from 30 mins but no later than 15 mins before kick off. Give them hell. Give our players a send off as they go in to the changing rooms for final instructions and be in full voice as the players line up in the tunnel.

Make it a ****ing cauldron hibees. Let's get 2 goals in the first 10-15 mins and go for them

Onceinawhile
29-01-2018, 03:03 PM
7:45 on the 9th.

bigwheel
29-01-2018, 03:08 PM

that's a result for me..as heading away for a few days on the 10th...delighted

hibbysam
29-01-2018, 03:09 PM
Friday night Derby is the stuff of dreams!

Silversand
29-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Holy crap, Friday night kick off - bedlam will ensue [emoji50]

JimBHibees
29-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Friday night Derby is the stuff of dreams!

Much better than the sunday lunchtime slot that is for sure. ER will be rocking for that one.

easty
29-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Much better than the sunday lunchtime slot that is for sure. ER will be rocking for that one.

Not for me it isn't. I'm in Amsterdam, I was hoping it'd get moved to the Sunday :grr:

flash
29-01-2018, 03:13 PM

Magnificent.

Golden Bear
29-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Liking that !!!
😀

telford hibbee
29-01-2018, 03:18 PM
Game now moved to Friday night for sky tv. Pump them under the lights good enough for me

Tornadoes70
29-01-2018, 03:30 PM
Terrific news. Our stadium is always brilliant under the flood-lights and will be rocking with a guaranteed full house.

Bring it on.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

:flag:

Pretty Boy
29-01-2018, 03:32 PM

Excellent. Means I can go to Ayr for the racing on the Saturday now.

Sir David Gray
29-01-2018, 03:42 PM
Thinking about the fans as usual.

Mr_F
29-01-2018, 03:43 PM
Cracking day & time :flag:

JimBHibees
29-01-2018, 03:44 PM

Actually think the Friday night is a decent time for most. Not a school night for example. Obviously wont suit all but prefer that to the sunday lunchtime one.

Billy Whizz
29-01-2018, 03:44 PM

Better than Saturday or Sunday lunchtime?
The Sunday is Mother’s Day

Albanian Hibs
29-01-2018, 03:46 PM

Yes they are! Great night and time for a game! My husband won't agree as Fridays are a busy night for him but he will still be there!

J-C
29-01-2018, 03:47 PM
Not happy about this moved game, I won't be there unfortunately as I work nights and friday is a busy night for me. :boo hoo:

Col2
29-01-2018, 03:50 PM
Cannot wait. Absolutely brilliant!

Craig_HFC
29-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Delighted with that.

Expected it to be the early Saturday game since the Bigot Brothers are playing that weekend as well.

Thecat23
29-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Much rather a Friday night than early sat or sun. Bring it on!!

lucky
29-01-2018, 03:59 PM
Major problem with the Friday night as I’m in Dundee at a conference was hoping for Sunday afternoon but will just have to juggle

3pm
29-01-2018, 04:01 PM
Surprised.

GillyHibee
29-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Bit of a dilemma here. Auld man's birthday party (all booked, everything bought) on the 9th. In two minds :rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
29-01-2018, 04:05 PM
Actually think the Friday night is a decent time for most. Not a school night for example. Obviously wont suit all but prefer that to the sunday lunchtime one.

Better than Saturday or Sunday lunchtime?
The Sunday is Mother’s Day

Yes they are! Great night and time for a game! My husband won't agree as Fridays are a busy night for him but he will still be there!

Murder for anyone who works outwith Edinburgh and is taking their own car. Weekend is much easier for me.

I hate trying to get through to Easter Road for a night game, particularly a big game like this.

Alex Trager
Excellent news

EastCalderHibby

what about a big banner with charity muggers on it for the whole tv audience to see

aljo7-0
29-01-2018, 04:06 PM
Gutted. I'm away that weekend so was always going to miss the game but missing a Friday night derby under the floodlights -aaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh! :grr:

stevie-bee
29-01-2018, 04:10 PM
My birthday hope hibs give me a good present

ekhibee
29-01-2018, 04:22 PM
Murder for anyone who works outwith Edinburgh and is taking their own car. Weekend is much easier for me.I hate trying to get through to Easter Road for a night game, particularly a big game like this.Totally agree SDG. It took me over half an hour to find a parking space for the last derby game at ER, I was held up in 3 tailbacks getting there too. The parking space was miles away too, I missed us scoring early doors. Weekend is much easier for me too.

greenlex
29-01-2018, 04:26 PM
We are likely to have two Saturday 3pm Home fixtures between now and the end of the season and one of them is a week on Sat. ***** state of affairs.

hibbysam
29-01-2018, 04:29 PM
Totally agree SDG. It took me over half an hour to find a parking space for the last derby game at ER, I was held up in 3 tailbacks getting there too. The parking space was miles away too, I missed us scoring early doors. Weekend is much easier for me too.

Just fire the car into Sainsbury’s at meadowbank, quick access and getaway.

Sir David Gray
29-01-2018, 04:29 PM
Totally agree SDG. It took me over half an hour to find a parking space for the last derby game at ER, I was held up in 3 tailbacks getting there too. The parking space was miles away too, I missed us scoring early doors. Weekend is much easier for me too.

I missed the goal at the first ER derby this season and also the first goal at the replay last season. Missed about 20 minutes on both occasions just simply because I couldn't find anywhere to park.

MyJo
29-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Nice one, started a new job that has me working that Saturday and going to be nearly impossible to get it off so was hoping it would be moved to the Sunday but a Friday night under the floodlights will be great

Billy Whizz
29-01-2018, 04:41 PM
Murder for anyone who works outwith Edinburgh and is taking their own car. Weekend is much easier for me.

I hate trying to get through to Easter Road for a night game, particularly a big game like this.

It gives me the weekend off as well

hibbyfraelibby
29-01-2018, 04:47 PM
Friday nights work for me. The more the merrier.

ekhibee
29-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Just fire the car into Sainsbury’s at meadowbank, quick access and getaway.
Yeh, a couple of my mates do that, good shout. I wasn't sure if there was a pathway from Sainsburys that was closed, or maybe I heard that wrong.

Fife-Hibee
29-01-2018, 05:08 PM
Not happy about this moved game, I won't be there unfortunately as I work nights and friday is a busy night for me. :boo hoo:

Ye cannae take it wi ye ! Have the night off 😉 Cannae wait 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

RoscoHibby
29-01-2018, 06:20 PM
Buzzing at this, always amazing the big games at night under the lights.

Show these gimps how to actually produce an atmosphere as well.

Predict much harping back to the days of tony and Mark when this comes around..

Billy Whizz
29-01-2018, 06:37 PM
Buzzing at this, always amazing the big games at night under the lights.

Show these gimps how to actually produce an atmosphere as well.

Predict much harping back to the days of tony and Mark when this comes around..
I wouldn’t mind playing every home game on a Friday

lyonhibs
29-01-2018, 06:41 PM
Great switch for me. Will get to watch it now without any weekend time lost.

Albanian Hibs
29-01-2018, 06:49 PM

Exactly. Its only a few hours off work. Friday night's don't get busy til later on anyway.

JimboHibs
29-01-2018, 06:53 PM
I missed the goal at the first ER derby this season and also the first goal at the replay last season. Missed about 20 minutes on both occasions just simply because I couldn't find anywhere to park.

Arrive earlier ? Park sway from the stadium and get a taxi ? Arrange a lift ? .... If any are possible.

murray26
29-01-2018, 06:58 PM
Really looking forward to this one .. much better than early Saturday/Sunday.. GGTTH

J-C
29-01-2018, 07:10 PM

Not a friday night though, normally a busy night on the cabs, just one of these things unfortunately, I knew we'd have a couple of friday night games, I was just hoping it was against lesser teams so wouldn't be any bother missing them.

J-C
29-01-2018, 07:12 PM
Exactly. Its only a few hours off work. Friday night's don't get busy til later on anyway.

Only work till 12 on a friday as I do a saturday dayshift to accommodate the saturday home games.

My_Wife_Camille
29-01-2018, 07:17 PM
Not a friday night though, normally a busy night on the cabs, just one of these things unfortunately, I knew we'd have a couple of friday night games, I was just hoping it was against lesser teams so wouldn't be any bother missing them.
The game is still 6 weeks away JC. Plenty of time to fit in some extra hour elsewhere to make up the deficit!

J-C
29-01-2018, 07:20 PM
The game is still 6 weeks away JC. Plenty of time to fit in some extra hour elsewhere to make up the deficit!

Laddies stag do in four weeks then his wedding in eight weeks, all costs money :greengrin, we'll see nearer the time how things are.

Sir David Gray
29-01-2018, 07:20 PM
Arrive earlier ? Park sway from the stadium and get a taxi ? Arrange a lift ? .... If any are possible.

I work outwith Edinburgh and I'm in a wheelchair so I need to park close to the stadium. St Clair Street is set aside for disabled parking but it's misused so it means it is full well before kick off.

I'll need to get a train through and then get a taxi to Easter Road and then wait until the crowds have cleared before getting a taxi back to Waverley. It's a pain in the arse.

JimboHibs
29-01-2018, 07:41 PM
I work outwith Edinburgh and I'm in a wheelchair so I need to park close to the stadium. St Clair Street is set aside for disabled parking but it's misused so it means it is full well before kick off.

I'll need to get a train through and then get a taxi to Easter Road and then wait until the crowds have cleared before getting a taxi back to Waverley. It's a pain in the arse.

That is a pain pal.Hopefully you can get something organised 👍

marinello59
29-01-2018, 07:47 PM
I wouldn’t mind playing every home game on a Friday

Not so good for out of towners though.

Billy Whizz
29-01-2018, 07:48 PM
Not so good for out of towners though.

Maybe you should support your local team then🤣

Fife-Hibee
29-01-2018, 07:49 PM

Exactly mate 😉

marinello59
Maybe you should support your local team then🤣

I can’t, I’m a glory hunter. :greengrin

Billy Whizz

Me too, I’m originally from Ayrshire

marinello59
29-01-2018, 07:50 PM
Me too, I’m originally from Ayrshire

We aren’t very good at this glory hunting thing are we? :greengrin

HoboHarry
29-01-2018, 07:51 PM
Don't tell lies, Elgin City are marvellous.......

Fife-Hibee
29-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Only work till 12 on a friday as I do a saturday dayshift to accommodate the saturday home games.

It's not very often I take a Friday night off but I'll make an exception for this one 😉

marinello59
29-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Don't tell lies, Elgin City are marvellous.......

They were when they were in the Highland League. :greengrin

HoboHarry
29-01-2018, 07:56 PM
They were when they were in the Highland League. :greengrin
Aye, when Willie Grant was still playing...... :greengrin

J-C
29-01-2018, 07:59 PM
It's not very often I take a Friday night off but I'll make an exception for this one 😉

Gonna have to see how the finances are in the next few weeks, son's stag do, then his wedding , the I have my silver wedding to do, all adds up, as I said in an earlier post we'll see nearer the night.

Fife-Hibee
29-01-2018, 08:13 PM
Gonna have to see how the finances are in the next few weeks, son's stag do, then his wedding , the I have my silver wedding to do, all adds up, as I said in an earlier post we'll see nearer the night.

Costly time right enough mate 😉

hibbyfraelibby
29-01-2018, 09:41 PM

Only part of St. Clair Street is coned off for disabled and most of that is full by opening time at Hospitality. Its not abused just overused.

Sir David Gray
29-01-2018, 09:50 PM
Only part of St. Clair Street is coned off for disabled and most of that is full by opening time at Hospitality. Its not abused just overused.

The majority of the street is reserved for blue badge holders, with the exception of a small part of one side of the street at the top, which is reserved for emergency vehicles.

It's massively abused, there's lots of people displaying blue badges in St Clair Street who are clearly not disabled. I understand you can't always see someone's disability but a lot of the people who get out of the cars in St Clair Street have clearly borrowed someone's blue badge for the day.

For a Saturday game at 3pm, I need to leave my home in Falkirk no later than about 12pm which gets me to Easter Road for just before 1pm, if I want a space in St Clair Street. I can do that because I don't work at weekends.

I simply don't have that luxury for a midweek game.