PDA

View Full Version : Dundee PATG

Fergos
22-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Anyone know if possible to pay at gate on Wed?

Cheers

Ronniekirk
22-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Anyone know if possible to pay at gate on Wed?

Cheers

Bound to be for a midweek fixture at this time of year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
22-01-2018, 11:31 PM
Tracey posted on facebook that we've sold under 600 for Dundee including ASTH's, its a stick on there will be PATG.

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-01-2018, 04:48 AM
There was PATG for the last game there and although we took decent numbers through there were still plenty of seats to be had.

Mainstandman
23-01-2018, 07:34 AM
600 sold. I've actually bought 1% of the tickets sold then. Must be a record.

Frazerbob
23-01-2018, 08:00 AM
Why do Hibs insist on keeping PATG a secret until match day or the day before. Maybe more folk would arrange to go if they knew from the off?

GreenCastle
23-01-2018, 09:02 AM
We rarely play Dundee on a Saturday 3pm.

Always dodgy ko times midweek or Sunday.

We would take a good crowd there but I know ticket prices aren’t too cheap either.

Fergos
23-01-2018, 10:09 AM
Why do Hibs insist on keeping PATG a secret until match day or the day before. Maybe more folk would arrange to go if they knew from the off?

Its not down to Hibs, it's down to the away team.

I called the office today and they are waiting to hear from Dundee, official line was keep an eye on website.

Im sure you will be able too.

Onwards and upwards, cmon the Hibs the morn!

Kojock
23-01-2018, 10:43 AM

My take on it is that they (Dundee) can gauge the size of the crowd by making it all ticket, that way the know how many stewards, catering staff etc the need to bring in. All about being cost effective.

Frazerbob
23-01-2018, 11:11 AM
My take on it is that they (Dundee) can gauge the size of the crowd by making it all ticket, that way the know how many stewards, catering staff etc the need to bring in. All about being cost effective.

Yeh I know this however there would be many more fans going if they didn’t think they had to buy a ticket in advance.....as is always the case there.

And surely all the workers are booked and know they’re required by now.

bigstu
23-01-2018, 08:46 PM
Surely they have decided by now?? I might go if it is PATG

B.H.F.C
23-01-2018, 08:50 PM
Yeh I know this however there would be many more fans going if they didn’t think they had to buy a ticket in advance.....as is always the case there.

Anybody with an ounce of common sense will realise that there will be a PATG option surely. So I don't think we will be losing numbers because of a late announcement on that.

Stantons Angel
23-01-2018, 09:04 PM

If they were not all ticket games for Hibs fans and they were allowed to travel up themselves. Dundee may not be able to gauge the need for open turnstiles therefore the queues at the ticket office for the game would be horrendous and may make a lot of the travelling support miss the kick off. Catering would run out and can you imagine the pages of comments on here next day?

If we had won on Sunday i would imagine a lot of us would be going and Dundee and Hibs wouldnt know what the numbers would be.

If the fans wanted to see the game they would buy a ticket even at the last minute. I personally think their will be PATG facilities with such a low uptake of ticikets from the Hibs ticket office.

Carheenlea
24-01-2018, 09:23 AM
Confirmation now on site that PATG is available.

Frazerbob
24-01-2018, 10:12 AM
Confirmation now on site that PATG is available.

Shock

Frazerbob
24-01-2018, 10:13 AM
Anybody with an ounce of common sense will realise that there will be a PATG option surely. So I don't think we will be losing numbers because of a late announcement on that.

I know and you know there are alway cash gates at these type of games but there are always threads in the lead up asking if there will be so some folk clearly don’t realise this and do care.

ballengeich
24-01-2018, 10:50 AM
Good news. If there hadn't been patg for us I'd have left my scarf at home and gone into a home stand.

Hermit Crab
24-01-2018, 11:27 PM
940 Hibs fans, 2660 short from Sunday......:stirrer: