PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Man Cave

Billychaotic182
22-01-2018, 08:12 PM
So I just bought my own house this week. I plan on making one of the rooms into a hibs man cave. Looking for some inspiration, anyone on here have a similar room in their house that they’d like To share photos off?

The Pointer
22-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Mine, to be called 'The Sauzee Lounge', is in the middle of a five year rolling programme of creation.

However I have seen photos of Hibee caves in America and Australia which are quite impressive so maybe when they awake they'll be able to share some ideas on appropriate decor and relevant mood boards.

That'll be green and white then. :greengrin

Rattler
22-01-2018, 08:40 PM
So I just bought my own house this week. I plan on making one of the rooms into a hibs man cave. Looking for some inspiration, anyone on here have a similar room in their house that they’d like To share photos off?

My laddie has a full wall mural of Stokesy wheeling away after scoring at Hampden in 2016. Also has the club crest above his bed.

Try Etsy for some picture ideas 💡

wearethehibs
22-01-2018, 09:24 PM
Scarfs on ceiling, old retro strips on wall, some sort of canvas and if you can get it, a signed top in a frame would look good.

Have variations of the above in mine but not all Hibs.

Jones28
22-01-2018, 09:26 PM
You've got to have a big ******* telly with a Hibs tv subscription. And no man cave is complete without a beer fridge obviously.

I'd love to do something like that, unfortunately the wife doesn't see my vision and is still in the magnolia years.

Bostonhibby
22-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Scarfs on ceiling, old retro strips on wall, some sort of canvas and if you can get it, a signed top in a frame would look good.

Have variations of the above in mine but not all Hibs.

Got all that, and more, sadly most of it on the loft now as the growing Hibs collection got squeezed out into the downstairs cloakroom and utility room over the years.

Billy Whizz
22-01-2018, 09:33 PM
Reading the thread title, I have an image of steven Presley sitting in a Hibs strip in cage😄
Not going to sleep tonight with this image

Viva_Palmeiras
22-01-2018, 09:35 PM

There is / was a Hibby that lived in one of the modern ground floor flats close the The Pear Tree. One room there Could only be described as a shrine to The Hibs. #totalRespect

wearethehibs
23-01-2018, 06:45 AM
Got all that, and more, sadly most of it on the loft now as the growing Hibs collection got squeezed out into the downstairs cloakroom and utility room over the years.

Oh have you considered moving the man cave to a bigger room in the west wing to accommodate all the Hibs stuff in storage? 😉

LaMotta
23-01-2018, 08:36 AM

If you are looking for Hibs artwork to hang on the wall then there are some great pics from this guy:

http://www.stadiumportraits.com/hibernian-130-c.asp

Bostonhibby
23-01-2018, 08:48 AM
Oh have you considered moving the man cave to a bigger room in the west wing to accommodate all the Hibs stuff in storage? [emoji6]☺Good idea. If you give me your contact details the wife will be in touch to sort out the finer details while I barricade myself in the loft.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

norhfc
23-01-2018, 09:15 AM
https://www.facebook.com/awaydaysatthefootball/videos/750771828461404/

Inspiration

CRAZYHIBBY
23-01-2018, 10:11 AM
I knocked a wall down in my garage to make it into a garage workshop mancave .....no hibs memo just now though......but i do have a fridge and 3 double strip lights

grammyb111
23-01-2018, 11:28 AM
I've got one, though it's a shared Hibs, golf and Maradona one! If I work out how to put pictures up I'll do so, it's basically a bunch of signed memorabilia framed on the wall with a big tv in there too. Moved the sofa into another room recently so waiting till payday to get another one in. We've not got kids, but I know if we do my mancave days are numbered

Smartie
23-01-2018, 11:38 AM
A guy I know turned his garage into a Dunfermline themed pub and called it "All Par One". When he moved house he created "All Par Two".

It was quite a sight to behold and must have taken a power of work.

I've been round there a couple of times before Pars v Hibs games - really miss those games.

Very impressive.

sauzee1966
23-01-2018, 02:38 PM
I have a close mate that does large canvas prints....I got one of the SC win with Stokes and Sir David turning away...I was quoted £80 for one and he did a couple for £35.00 ...bargain

he also did small once of the lead up and after Sir David's goal...8 prints...in the hall ...it looks like a slo mo ....

they look damn good on the wall !!

SeanWilson
23-01-2018, 03:15 PM

My sisters father in law has 'le shed' opened by our very own Pat Stanton.... 😳

Bristolhibby
23-01-2018, 05:00 PM
I have a couple of framed shirts, (Signed CIS Cup final team and a signed by Tony Mobary Carling sponsored away top (that was never used in the 2005 UEFA Cup), a Cup Final team sheet signed and framed by SJMG and a framed Cup Final programme.

Mostly in my kids bedrooms now, but the CIS shirt has managed to make its way onto the landing wall.

J