PDA

View Full Version : Petty revenge.

500miles
22-01-2018, 05:57 PM
Cochrane clearly kicked out at Bartley after the big man bundled him over. If the referee catches it, it's violent conduct and a straight red. Since our gaffer has been accused of making a living out of kicking people, why not highlight the below to the compliance officer just to ruin the wee thugs day? Because he's certainly making a career out of incidents like it.

Check out @EuanDuff_’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/EuanDuff_/status/955168563282792448?s=08

lapsedhibee
22-01-2018, 06:05 PM
Cochrane clearly kicked out at Bartley after the big man bundled him over. If the referee catches it, it's violent conduct and a straight red. Since our gaffer has been accused of making a living out of kicking people, why not highlight the below to the compliance officer just to ruin the wee thugs day? Because he's certainly making a career out of incidents like it.

Check out @EuanDuff_’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/EuanDuff_/status/955168563282792448?s=08

That's quite bad and well worth a referral. All the yams commenting seem to think it makes the boy Cochrane a hero though. What is it with yams and thuggery? :dunno:

Billy Whizz
22-01-2018, 06:07 PM
That's quite bad and well worth a referral. All the yams commenting seem to think it makes the boy Cochrane a hero though. What is it with yams and thuggery? :dunno:

He’s a dirty wee scroat

Hibrandenburg
22-01-2018, 06:09 PM
He took a fair few hard hits on Sunday. Had it coming the wee NED.

Firestarter
22-01-2018, 06:10 PM
He’s a dirty wee scroat

He looks ****in hingin

Thecat23
22-01-2018, 06:11 PM
He’s a dirty wee scroat

😂

Come on Billy, tell us what you really think of him.

Elephant Stone
22-01-2018, 06:14 PM
**** sake, I had a tenner on the wee backstreet boy being sent off.

Tobias Funke
22-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Hairy Cockring

Pete
22-01-2018, 07:15 PM
I’d be careful.

Some people might not view that as “bundling over”. :greengrin

Newry Hibs
22-01-2018, 07:17 PM
I did notice that everytime a hibs player got past him with the ball he had a little go to try and catch the back of his heels.

500miles
22-01-2018, 07:27 PM
I’d be careful.

Some people might not view that as “bundling over”. :greengrin

It's a push then. Still only a foul.

StevieT
22-01-2018, 07:55 PM
I did notice that everytime a hibs player got past him with the ball he had a little go to try and catch the back of his heels.

I saw him have a wee go at Barker. He missed but the intent was there. Quite obviously something that gets drummed in to them.

MWHIBBIES
22-01-2018, 08:04 PM
Marv shoved him over for no reason? I'd have a kick out if someone did that to me. Bookings for both or neither.

Danderhall Hibs
22-01-2018, 08:06 PM
Marv shoved him over for no reason? I'd have a kick out if someone did that to me. Bookings for both or neither.

Nah - retaliation is always worse.

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-01-2018, 08:07 PM

Behave man, why come on here sticking up for that wee Justin Beiber scroat?

MWHIBBIES
22-01-2018, 08:14 PM
Behave man, why come on here sticking up for that wee Justin Beiber scroat?Yeah coming on here with my opinions, ****ing silly me.

Marv lost him and shoved him over, stupid thing to do, should be smarter than that. Booking and a free kick in a dangerous position if the ref sees it. Nothing shocking about a 16 year old kicking out in the heat of the moment.

brog
22-01-2018, 08:19 PM
Yeah coming on here with my opinions, ****ing silly me.

Marv lost him and shoved him over, stupid thing to do, should be smarter than that. Booking and a free kick in a dangerous position if the ref sees it. Nothing shocking about a 16 year old kicking out in the heat of the moment.

His age is irrelevant. Kicking out is a red card, a push isn't.

MWHIBBIES
22-01-2018, 08:34 PM
His age is irrelevant. Kicking out is a red card, a push isn't.

Its hardly a push, Marv shoves him hard enough to knock him down and gets a kick for his troubles. Its a booking for both and a free kick to Hearts if the ref sees it.

As I've said, its daft and pointless by Marv, silly moment in a poor performance from him.

I'm not defending the Hearts player, just more worried about our own shortcomings than anything else.

lyonhibs
22-01-2018, 08:41 PM
Its hardly a push, Marv shoves him hard enough to knock him down and gets a kick for his troubles. Its a booking for both and a free kick to Hearts if the ref sees it.

As I've said, its daft and pointless by Marv, silly moment in a poor performance from him.

I'm not defending the Hearts player, just more worried about our own shortcomings than anything else.

Didn't see enough of the game to agree or otherwise with the comment about him having a poor game overall but I'm more concerned with our midfielders letting their runners getting goalside which is a common theme, usually more for McGeouch.

Callum_62
22-01-2018, 08:51 PM
Yeah coming on here with my opinions, ****ing silly me.

We were attacking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callum_62
22-01-2018, 08:51 PM
Didn't see enough of the game to agree or otherwise with the comment about him having a poor game overall but I'm more concerned with our midfielders letting their runners getting goalside which is a common theme, usually more for McGeouch.

We were attacking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevie-bee
22-01-2018, 08:55 PM
When Souter took out Marv the little **** went over and shook his hand

brog
22-01-2018, 08:59 PM

I agree your thoughts but the laws of the game mean it's a yellow for Marc & a red for Cochrane. I would say same if roles were reversed.

JimBHibees
22-01-2018, 09:10 PM
I saw him have a wee go at Barker. He missed but the intent was there. Quite obviously something that gets drummed in to them.

Tried to trip up Barker twice when running through should have been booked ref ignored it. Was amazed by the booking for McGinn looked like nothing in it at all

MWHIBBIES
22-01-2018, 09:41 PM
We were attacking

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat's even worse, wtf is Marv doing there? :greengrin